5000+ Openings-Get Your Dream Job through Virtual Career Fair !!! Register Now
OSCSC Recruitment 2020 – Odisha State Civil Supplies Corporation Ltd has announced a job notification for the post of Asst. Manager(QC), Junior Accountant, Quality Analyst, Junior Assistant, SA-cum-DEO for 191 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Bachelors Degree/ PG Degree/ CA in relevant subjects are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the examination. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at www.oscsc.in on or before 02 February 2020. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility, age limit, selection and application process.
OSCSC Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Asst. Manager(QC)/ Jr Accountant/ Quality Analyst/ Jr Asst/ SA-cum-DEO|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree/PG Degree/CA|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar (Odisha)|
|Last Date||02 February 2020|
Odisha State Civil Supplies Corporation Ltd – Detailed Eligibility:
Assistant Manager (Quality Control):
- Candidate must possess Post graduation degree in Botany/ Chemistry/ Zoology/ Agriculture/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology from a recognized university.
- Experience: 3 years experience in Post Harvest Technology from a recognized
- Candidate must possess (a) Inter Chartered Accountants or (b) Inter Cost and Works Accountants or (c) CommerceGraduateswith Honors with at least 50% marks or Distinction.
- Candidate must possess Bachelors Degree in Botany / Chemistry / Zoology / Agriculture/ Biochemistry/Biotechnology/ Microbiology having at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
Junior Assistant/ SA-cum-DEO:
- Candidate must possess Bachelors Degree with 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020):
- For Assistant Manager: 31 to 42 years
- For all other: 21 to 32 Years
- SC/ST/Women/Socially & Educationally BackWard Classes: 5 years
- PH: 10 years
Post Wise Vacancies: (Total – 191 Posts)
- Asst. Manager(QC) – 1 Post
- Junior Accountant – 54 Posts
- Quality Analyst – 44 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 10 Posts
- SA-cum-DEO – 82 Posts
- Asst. Manager(QC) – Rs. 16,880/-
- Junior Accountant/ Quality Analyst – Rs. 10,000/-
- Junior Assistant/ SA-cum-DEO – Rs. 9,500/-
OSCSC Recruitment Selection Process:
Selection will be based on the examination.
Scheme of Examination:
- The examination will be made through Computer Based Test (CBT)
- The examination will be in a single sitting with multiple choice objective type questions for 200 marks
- Each question carries 1 marks and there is no negative marks for any wrong answers
For Asst. Manager(QC)/Quality Analyst/Junior Accountant:
|Basic Computer Knowledge||50|
For Junior Assistant/ SA-cum-DEO:
|Basic Computer Knowledge||50|
Application Fees: Rs. 200/-
Note: For SC/ ST/ PwD/ Departmental candidates application fee is exempted.
Mode of Payment: Through Debit/ Credit/ Net Banking/ Paytm
How to Apply for OSCSC Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at www.oscsc.in website on or before 02 February 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now