Ordnance Factory Khamaria Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Tenure Based Danger Building Worker from Ex-Apprentices of AOCP Trade possessing Ordnance Factories training/experience in manufacturing and handling of military ammunition & explosives. There are 119 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of ITI are eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by postal. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Ordnance Factory Khamaria Recruitment 2023 for Danger Building Worker:
|Job Role||Danger Building Worker|
|Total Vacancies||119 Posts|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date||21 November 2023|
Danger Building Worker:
- Ex-Apprentices of AOCP Trade (NCTVT) possessing Ordnance Factories training/experience in manufacturing and handling of military ammunition & explosives.
- And also an Ex-trade apprentice of AOCP trade trained in the Ordnance Factories of the erstwhile Ordnance Factory Board.
Duration: Engagement of Tenure based Personnel shall be on a contract basis initially for a period of ONE year which may be extended up to a maximum period of FOUR years from the date of engagement (including the initial period) based on factory requirements and individual performance.
Age Limit ( As on 21 November 2023 ): Between 18 and 35 years
- For SC/ST: 05 Years (only in respect of the post reserved for SC/ST)
- For OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 03 Years (only in respect of the post reserved for OBC)
- For Ex-Serviceman: Period of Military Service + 03 Years
Salary: Rs 19,900/-
No.of.Vacancies: 119Posts ( UR – 23, OBC – 11, SC – 26, ST – 39, EWS – 20 )
- Selection of the candidates shall be done based on the Marks scored in the NCTVT and Trade Test/ Practical test only, in the order of Merit.
- The Ordnance Factory Khamaria will decide the cut-off percentage for calling candidates for the Trade test based on the total Marks secured in NCTVT.
- Trade Test will be carried out by Ordnance Factory Khamaria probably within one month of the closing date of Advertisement.
- Trade Test/ Practical test will be of 100 marks.
- Merit list will be prepared based on combined marks secured in NCTVT Exam and Trade test/Practical Test.
- The weightage of Marks in the NCTVT Exam and Trade test/Practical test will be 80% and 20% respectively.
- Candidates qualifying in the NCTVT and Trade Test/ Practical test will be called for Document Verification in the order of Merit.
- Admit card/Call letters will be forwarded to the candidates by post/e-mail.
- The number of candidates called for Document Verification will be limited to the number of posts notified (Discipline / Category wise).
How to apply for Ordnance Factory Khamaria Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by sending the prescribed application form along with other necessary enclosures & two extra photographs attested (in the back of the photographs) to the mentioned address latest by 21 November 2023
For more details & Application form:
Note: The envelope must be clearly superscripted as an Application For The Post of Tenure Based DBW Personnel on Contract Basis.
The General Manager,
Ordnance Factory Khamaria,
Pin – 482 005.