Oracle Recruitment scheduled for a role of Software Developer for B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
Oracle Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Job Role||Software Developer|
- Education – BTech/MCA/BS/MS/BE/MTech.
- Good knowledge and/or experience in at least one of MVC Framework – Spring, Struts, Angular, React.JS, Node.JS, Knockout.JS, ADF (optional).
- Working knowledge and/or experience in Core Java, JSP/JSF, Servlets.
- Ability to think tactically, with excellent attention to detail.
- Must be Effective, Efficient, Good team player.
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills.
- Involve in the design, develop, and implementations of different tools in Value Navigator Tool suite.
- Acquire knowledge of existing code and re factor code as needed to meet evolving design decisions.
- Ensure excellence in problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding.
- Must have passion for solving complex and interesting problems.
How to apply Oracle Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now