Oracle Recruitment 2020 – Oracle scheduled to hire for the role of Technical Analyst for BS/ B.E/ B.Tech graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility of this post and recruitment process is given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- Microchip Recruitment 2020 for Software Development Engineer
- Aptean Recruitment 2020 for Associate Analyst
Oracle Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Technical Analyst|
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Bangalore (KA)|
- As this is an entry-level technical position at Oracle, a technical degree is preferred i.e., BS Computer Science/ Management Information Systems/ Science/ Engineering/ Math/ Physics/ Chemistry with a 3.0 GPA. OR
- Functional degree + technical higher degree or in lieu of degree may substitute 4 years professional experience & professional certification (i.e., CNE, MCSE, CPA, Oracle, etc.).
Preferred Qualifications: Engineering Bachelor or Equivalent
Description and Job Requirements:
- As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs.
- This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services.
- A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
- As an Associate Support Engineer, you will be the technical interface to customers, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Value-Added Resellers (VARs) for resolution of problems related to the installation, recommended maintenance and use of Oracle products.
- Your primary task will be to provide level one support to customers who contact the Oracle Solution Center and maintain high level of customer satisfaction while meeting guidelines (mostly through electronic means).
How to Apply for Oracle Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here