Oracle Recruitment 2018 scheduled for the role of Applications Developer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Hyderabad Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Oracle Recruitment Details:
|Job Role||Applications Developer|
- Should have passed out BE/Btech in computer Science Engineering in Year 2016.
- BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 0-2 years of previous software engineering or related experience.
- Strong programming skills in SQL,PLSQL, Java, J2EE and Java scripts.
- Should have conceptual understanding on Oracle Database technologies and Bigdata and/or Machine Learning etc.
- Should have software engineering experience of at least 1 year of working with a product development organization.
- Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications.
- Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will develop software according to provided design specifications.
- Analyze system specifications and existing business processes and information systems.
- Build enhancements and resolve bugs. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
- Gaining competence in own area and acquiring a higher level understanding of role, processes and procedures.
How to apply Oracle Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here
Top MNC's hiring Entry Level & Experienced Graduates:- Register Now