Oracle Recruitment 2018 scheduled for the role of Software Developer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Oracle Recruitment Details:
|Job Role||Software Developer|
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent. Masters degree is a plus, but is not required.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Strong writing skills required.
- Ability to multi-task and handle changing priorities.
- Knowledge of software development methodology, build tools and product life cycle;
experience in agile development is a plus.
- Excellent team skills, can-do attitude, focus on quality.
Skills: Experience/Knowledge in at least two of the following technical areas
- Object oriented design and methodologies
- Microservices and cloud native applications design.
- Experience in Kubernetes and Docker.
- Knowledge and development background in web services, or web based technologies.
- Experience in Network Function Virtualization (NFV) or related technologies.
- Experience developing or designing highly available/redundant software.
- Experience developing or designing telecommunications software.
- This is a software developer/architect position that involves design and architecture of mobile core network solutions (4G and 5G) including on premise and cloud components.
- In this role, you will be working with developers, architects and product management to design and/or develop software for our 4G and 5G core network solutions.
How to apply Oracle Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here