Oracle Recruitment 2020 – Oracle scheduled to hire Software Developer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Gurgaon. The detailed eligibility of this post and recruitment process are given below.
You can also apply for
- Honeywell Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Trainee
- PowerSchool Recruitment 2020 for Associate Software Engineer
- KONE Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Engineer Trainee
Oracle Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- 0-2 years of previous software engineering or related experience.
- BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area
- Candidate should have good experience of C and C++ development.
- Telecomm knowledge will be appreciated.
- Candidate shall have excellent knowledge of data structures and good debugging skills.
- Overall work experience – 6 months to 2 years.
Description and Job Requirements:
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
- Basic knowledge of software architecture to perform tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications.
- Build enhancements within an existing software architecture.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
- Gaining competence in own area and acquiring a higher-level understanding of role, processes and procedures.
How to Apply for Oracle Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here