Oracle Recruitment 2018 for the role of System Administrator for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Oracle Recruitment Details:
|Job Role||System Administrator|
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 0-3 years of relevant experience in described field
- Some experience of working in a support service environment desirable, but recent graduates/freshers with appropriate skills are welcome to apply
- Working knowledge of Windows, Linux and Solaris operating system commands and interfaces
- Understanding of networking concepts and protocols is recommended
- Understanding of Virtualization concepts – VMware, Xen hosts
- Read, understand and apply known error management documentation and product installation guides for purposes of identifying and applying resolutions.
- Knowledge of Oracle Database technology is recommended.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- The Systems Administrator 1 is an entry level technical position in the GIT OU Support organization.
- This individual works within a geographically distributed team with minimal supervision.
- The role will interact directly with the customer in order to assess, assemble and then provide resolution actions for technical incidents which are affecting the successful delivery of Oracle University classes.
- This role independently resolves technical problems but may require guidance and direction from other Team Leads and/or Managers. Works to defined workflow and reporting processes.
How to apply Oracle Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here