Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Oracle Recruitment 2023 – Oracle is scheduled to hire Associate Consultant for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates. The detailed eligibility for this post and the recruitment process are given below.
Oracle Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Consultant|
|Experience||1 – 2 years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in a DevOps role.
- Strong understanding of the SDLC and experience with working on fully Agile teams.
- Experience with automation and configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Terraform).
- Hands-on experience with cloud computing platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) and services.
- Experience with CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD) and DevOps platforms like Azure DevOps etc.
- Experience with containerization technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes).
- Strong understanding of version control systems (e.g. Git, GitLab, SVN).
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Required Skills: DevOps
- Implement and maintain automated build, deployment, and testing systems.
- Collaborate with developers to optimize the build and deployment processes.
- Monitor production systems to ensure high availability and performance.
- Troubleshoot and resolve production issues in a timely manner.
- Continuously improve the scalability and security of our systems.
- Participate in the design and implementation of new features and applications.
- Work with the security team to ensure compliance with industry and company standards.
- Keep up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in DevOps and make recommendations for improvement.
- We are seeking a talented and motivated DevOps Engineer to join our team.
- The candidate should have 1-2 years of experience in a DevOps role and a strong understanding of the software development life cycle and experience with the Agile way of working.
- The DevOps Engineer will work closely with our development, operations, and security teams to ensure that our software is released quickly and reliably, with a focus on automation, scalability, and security.
- Additional Info: Visa / work permit sponsorship is not available for this position.
How to Apply for Oracle Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here