Oracle Recruitment 2018 scheduled for the role of QA Consultant for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Hyderabad Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Oracle Recruitment Details:
|Job Role||QA Consultant (Staff Consultant)|
- Bachelors Degree in CS/IT/EE or MCA or related equivalent professional qualification.
- 0-2 years of experience as a tester preferably with a professional services firm
- Good experience with testing applications/application interfaces, Cognos reports, database testing (Oracle, SQL*Server), Multiple platforms (UNIX, NT/2000/XP), Multiple Programming Languages ( C++, ASP.net, VB.net, JAVA, C#, SOAP, XML, Web services technologies, ReportNet, PL/SQL). .Net Framework knowledge.
- Ability to propose and implement integration testing methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience of customer interaction
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- The QA Consultant will be a member of Trial development and Integrations team.
- QA consultant will involve in testing of projects with respect to integrations and reports along with Trial Build.
- QA Consultant will also shadow SQA in some aspects of testing custom projects in preparation of taking this responsibility at next level.
- In absence of an SQA in a project QA Consultant will assume the responsibilities of the SQA
How to apply Oracle Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here