Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Oracle Off Campus Drive scheduled for Apprenticeship Trainee for B.E/B. Tech graduates from 2019 Batch at Bangalore. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
Oracle Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Apprenticeship Trainee|
|Salary||INR 1,75,000 PA|
|Last Date||20 September 2019|
- B.E/B.Tech from 2019 Batch only (No Pending/ Standing arrears)
- 60% above in 10th, 12th and Engineering
- Eligible branches CSE, ISE, ECE, EEE, Information Technology.
- Position Open: Apprentice for 12 months contract
- The apprenticeship program was structured on the job training, and selected candidates will be provided training for a period of 12 months.
- During the training period, Apprentices will be mentored by Oracle resources, undergo classroom training to enhance their technical/soft skills and gain practical exposure.
- Upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship program, a certificate of Apprenticeship would be awarded as per the Apprenticeship Act 1961.
- Apprentices will be eligible for a stipend of INR 15000 per month (INR 1.8 lakhs Per Annum) for a period of 12 months, and will not qualify for any other emoluments.
- Selected candidates are expected to join as Apprentices at Oracle.
How to apply for Oracle Off Campus Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link on or before 20 September 2019 (Friday).
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now