OPTCL Recruitment 2021 – Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of ITI Apprentice . There are 280 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 27 February 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be ITI. The age limit of the candidates not less than 14 years. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About OPTCL: ODISHA POWER TRANSMISSION CORPORATION LIMITED (OPTCL), one of the largest Transmission Utility in the country was incorporated in March 2004 under the Companies Act, 1956 as a company wholly owned by the Government of Odisha to undertake the business of transmission and wheeling of electricity in the State. OPTCL became fully operational with effect from 9th June 2005 consequent upon issue of Odisha Electricity Reform (Transfer of Transmission and Related Activities).
OPTCL Recruitment 2021:
OPTCL Recruitment 2021 for ITI Apprentice :
|Job Role||ITI Apprentice|
|Application Last date||27 February 2021|
- A certificate in vocational Course in Electrician trade/Electronics Mechanic trade involving two years of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education recognized by the All India Council for Technical education.
Age Limit: not less than 14 years
- Electrician – 240 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic – 40 Posts
- ITI Apprentice – Rs.7,000/month
OPTCL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of marks secured in the ITI in the order of merit subject to satisfactory verification of the documents. The final selection list would be prepared according to categories i.e. General/ SEBC/ SC / ST after conducting documents verification by OPTCL.
- If the mark sheet provides CGPA, it will be incumbent on the applicant to provide the marks, based on the conversion criteria mentioned in the guidelines issued by the University/ Board/ AICTE as appropriate.
How to apply for OPTCL Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates have to register in the online web portal of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship on or before 27 February 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Notification Released – 11th February 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online – 27th February 2021
- Declaration of Shortlisted Candidates – 08th March 2021
- Verification of Certificates & Interview – 15th to 17th March 2021
- Publication of Final List – 23rd March 2021
OPTCL Recruitment 2020 for Management Trainee: (Expired)
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Last date||28 December 2020|
OPTCL Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- Degree in Electrical/Electrical and Electronics Engg. with at least 60 percent marks in aggregate from a recognized University/Institution or Passing of Section-A and B of IE (India) in relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. For SC/ST/PWD persons, the min. percentage of marks required is 50%.
- To be eligible to apply the person must have appeared GATE-2020 conducted by the IITs and have a valid score which his/her need to mention while applying.
Age limit (As on 07.12.2020):
- For General -21 to 32 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST/SEBC/Women candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per government policy.
- Management Trainee – 31 Posts
pay scale : Rs.56,100-1,77,500/-
Training: Selected candidates have to undergo training for a period of 01 year at field units of OPTCL including induction training at Power Training Centre (PTC), Chandaka, Bhubaneswar.
OPTCL Recruitment MT Selection process:
- The selection methodology for Management Trainee (Electrical) will comprise of the following:
- Candidate should have appeared in the GATE-2020 Paper — Electrical Engineering (Paper code-EE)) having valid score in the concerned discipline.
- Valid GATE-2020 score is applicable for this recruitment in OPTCL under this advertisement. Score from GATE-2018, 2019 or from any previous GATE examination is not valid.
- On the basis of GATE-2020 score, the candidates will be short listed in 1:3 ratio for further selection process comprising of Personal Interview (Pl) for assessment of different facets of knowledge, skills etc.
- Candidates have to essentially qualify in the GATE-2020 examination. In addition, candidates will have to separately qualify in Personal Interview (Pl) successfully before being adjudged as suitable for selection.
- Unreserved / SEBC Category: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/PWD Category: Rs. 500/-
- OPTCL departmental candidates are exempted from payment of this fee.
Mode of Payment:
Online Payment mode: Through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
How to apply for OPTCL Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position through online by using OPTCL website on or before 28 December 2020
For More details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Opening Date of online submission of Applications: 07/12/2020
- Closing Date of online submission of application: 22/12/2020