OPTCL Recruitment 2018 – Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) Job notifications for 100 vacancies of Management Trainee (Electrical). The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
OPTCL Recruitment 2018: MT
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Last date||27 September 2018|
OPTCL Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: Degree in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institution or Passing Section-A&B of IE (India) in relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
Note: Degree/Diploma obtained from Open University (except IGNOU)/Distance Learning Mode / Part-Time /Sandwich Course shall not be considered.
Age limit (As on 01.08.2018): 21 to 32 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST/SEBC/Women candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per government policy.
Training: Selected candidates have to undergo training for a period of 01 year at Power Training Centre (PTC), Chandaka, Bhubaneswar. After successful completion of training, the candidates will be designated to Assistant Manager (Electrical) in the pay scale of Rs.56,100-1,77,500/-
OPTCL Recruitment MT Selection process:
- The selection process involves Computer Based Test (CBT) and Personal Interview.
- Eligible candidates will be called for Computer Based Test, comprising 200 number of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), out of which Subject knowledge (60%), Numerical / Logical Reasoning (15%), General knowledge (15%) & English (10%). The CBT will be of Three (3) hours duration.
- In addition, there shall be an online psychometric Test of 30 Minutes for which there shall be no marking in CBT. However the report of the psychometric Test will be used at the time of Personal Interview.
- There shall be no negative marking.
- The merit list will be drawn purely on the basis of Performance in the CBT and Personal Interview.
- The final appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their Medical Fitness as per the prescribed standard.
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- CBT: For Unreserved / SEBC Category – 50%; For SC/ST – 40%
- Personal Interview: For Unreserved / SEBC Category – 40%; For SC/ST – 40%
- Unreserved / SEBC Category: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/PWD Category: Rs. 500/-
- OPTCL departmental candidates are exempted from payment of this fee.
Mode of Payment:
- Off-line mode: Through ICICI Bank Challan.
- Online Payment mode: Through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Examination Centre: Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Berhampur, Rourkela, Balasore, Sambalpur, Jeypore etc.
How to apply for OPTCL Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 27 September 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Opening Date of online submission of Applications: 28 August 2018
- Start date of depositing Fee through ICICI Challan: 29 August 2018
- Closing Date of online submission of application: 27 September 2018
- Last date of remittance of applications process charges/Fee in Bank through Challan (for already registered candidates only): 29 September 2018
- Downloading of Admit Card for (CBT): 2nd/3rd week of October 2018 (Tentative)
- Computer Based Test (CBT): 4th week of October 2018 (Tentative)