OPTCL Recruitment 2021 – Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Management Trainee in various discipline . There are 19 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before last date. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About OPTCL: ODISHA POWER TRANSMISSION CORPORATION LIMITED (OPTCL), one of the largest Transmission Utility in the country was incorporated in March 2004 under the Companies Act, 1956 as a company wholly owned by the Government of Odisha to undertake the business of transmission and wheeling of electricity in the State. OPTCL became fully operational with effect from 9th June 2005 consequent upon issue of Odisha Electricity Reform (Transfer of Transmission and Related Activities).
OPTCL Recruitment 2021:
OPTCL Recruitment 2021 for Management Trainee:
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Application Last date||13 June 2021|
- Degree with passing of the Final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Institute of Cost & Works Accounts of India.
- Full time PG Degree/Diploma of two years duration in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations and Labour Welfare/ HRD/HRM/PM&IR/MBA with specialization in HRD or Personnel Management from recognized University/ Institution with at least 60% marks in aggregate. For SC/ST candidates, the minimum percentage of marks required is 50%.
- Degree in Law from a recognized Institution.
- BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology/MCA with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University/ Institution. For SC/ST candidates, the minimum percentage of marks required is 50%.
- Graduate with Company Secretary having Associate Membership of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Post Graduate Degree in Economics/ Finance Management with at least 60% of marks from a recognized University or Institution.
- For General -21 to 32 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST/SEBC/Women candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per government policy.
- Management Trainee – Finance: 11 Posts
- Management Trainee – HRD: 3 Posts
- Management Trainee – Law: 1 Post
- Management Trainee – IT: 2 Posts
- Management Trainee – CS: 1 Post
- Management Trainee – ECONOMIST: 1 Post
OPTCL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process involves Computer Based Test (CBT) and Personal Interview. Eligible candidates will be called for Computer Based Test, comprising 200 number of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), out of which Subject Knowledge (80%), Numerical / GK & Reasoning (10%) & English Knowledge (10%). The CBT will be of Three (3) hours duration.
- In addition, there shall be an online Psychometric Test of 30 Minutes for which there shall be no marking in CBT. However, the report of the psychometric test will be used at the time of Personal Interview. There shall be no negative marking.
- Candidates who qualify in CBT and be shortlisted will be called for Personal Interview in the ratio of 1:3 in case of MT-Finance and in the ratio of 1:5 in case of other posts.
- The merit list will be drawn purely on the basis of Performance in the CBT and Personal Interview. The weightage for CBT & Personal Interview is 80% & 20% respectively.
- Unreserved / SEBC Category: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/PWD Category: Rs. 500/-
- OPTCL departmental candidates are exempted from payment of this fee.
Mode of Payment:
Online Payment mode: Through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
How to apply for OPTCL Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position through online by using OPTCL website on or before 13 June 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Link activates from 14 May 2021)
- Opening Date of on-line submission of Application: 14.05.2021, 11 AM
- Closing Date of on-line submission of Application: 13.06.2021 ,11.59 PM
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now