OPSC Recruitment 2017 – Odisha Public Service Commission(OPSC) Job notification announced for the post of Assistant Agriculture Officer for ST candidates only.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
OPSC Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Assistant Agriculture Officer|
|Last date||18 December 2017|
OPSC Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: A candidate must have possessed a Bachelor of Science Degree in Agriculture or equivalent qualification from any of the recognized Universities or Institutions.
Age limit(As on 1.1.2017): 21 to 32 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
OPSC Recruitment Selection process:
- The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts will be made on the basis of career marks and Viva Voce Test.
- Before conducting the Viva Voce Test, the Commission at their discretion may short-list the candidates to a reasonable number by making a preliminary selection on the basis of evaluation of their academic career taking into account the requisite minimum educational qualification.
- The career weightage will be 25% for H.S.C., 25% for +2/Higher Secondary & 50% for B.Sc. Agriculture.
- The number of candidates to be called for interview may be twice the number of vacancies against each category provided that where the number of vacancies is upto 02 (Two), the number of candidates to be called for interview will be 5 (five).
How to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 17 November 2017 to 18 December 2017. After successfully submitted, take print out of Application send along with required documents to following postal address on or before 26 December 2017.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Online Application available from 17 November 2017)
The Special Secretary,
Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Dr.P.K. Parija Road,
- Opening date of Online Application: 17 November 2017
- Last date of Online Application: 18 December 2017
- Last date for receipt of Online Application along with required documents: 26 December 2017.
- H.S.C. or equivalent certificate in support of declaration of age issued by the concerned Board/Council;
- Intermediate/+2 Examination Certificate issued by the concerned Board/Council;
- Bachelor of Science degree in Agriculture Certificate issued by the recognized University;
- Mark sheets in support of all the aforesaid Examinations (i.e. HSC to Bachelor of Science degree in Agriculture) passed including fail marks, if any, issued by concerned Board/Council/University
Note: Intimation letter and Attestation Forms for the interview to the eligible shortlisted candidates will be uploaded in the website of the OPSC prior to the date of viva voce test/interview which will be published in the website and local dailies.The candidates are required to download their Intimation letter along with Attestation Form and Biodata Form from the website of the Commission.