OPSC Recruitment 2018 – Odisha Public Service Commission(OPSC) Job notification announced for Scientific Officers.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
OPSC Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Scientific Officers|
|Application Start date||27 February 2018|
|Last date||26 March 2018|
OPSC Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
A candidate should pass M.Sc. in Computer Science or Master degree in Computer Application or M.Tech. in Information Technology or M.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering from an Institution recognised by University Grant Commission / All India Council for Technical Education and must have secured a minimum of 60% of the aggregate marks.
Note: The candidate must be able to speak, read and write Odia and must have passed a language test in Odia equivalent to the Middle School Standard.
Age limit(As on 1.1.2018): 21 to 32 years(Relaxation as per government policy)
OPSC Recruitment Scientific Officer Selection process:
- The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts will be made on the basis of Career Assessment and Viva Voce test.
- The Commission shall shortlist the candidates for Interview on the basis of evaluation of their academic career from HSC or equivalent examination to Post Graduate examination
Shortlisting of candidates based on following criteria;
- H.S.C. or its equivalent – 20%
- +2 or its equivalent – 20%
- Bachelor Degree – 20%
- Post-Graduate – 40%
Examination Fee: Rs.200/- (Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and persons with disability, whose permanent disability is more than 40% are exempted from payment of this fee)
How to apply for OPSC Recruitment for Scientific Officers?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 27 February 2018 to 26 March 2018.After successfully submitted, send a hard copy of online application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 7 April 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Online application available from 27 Feb 2018)
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Dr. P. K. Parija Road,
Cuttack – 753001.
- Starting date of online application: 27.02.2018
- Last date of online application: 26.03.2018
- last date of receipt of online application: 07.04.2018
- Last date for payment of examination fees: 29.03.2018