OPSC Recruitment 2020 – Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released the job notification for 31 posts of Assistant Fisheries Officer, Group – ‘B’ in Odisha Fisheries Service cadre for SC & ST candidates. Candidates with the qualification of B.F.Sc within the age limit of 21 to 37 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the Written Examination and Interview (Viva Voce). Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post online from 14 January to 13 February 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC): It is a state agency and it has an authorized to conduct the civil service examination for entry-level appointments to the various civil services of Odisha. It was constituted on 1 April 1949 after its bifurcation from the former Bihar and Odisha Joint Public Service Commission. At the time of the creation, the strength of OPSC is three including the chairman. Further, the strength increased to six in 1996. It is expertise in the matter of selection of personnel to various services of the Government of Odisha during its functioning for more than five decades.
OPSC Recruitment 2020:
OPSC Recruitment 2020 for Assistant Fisheries Officer:
|Job Role||Assistant Fisheries Officer|
|Starting Application Date||14 January 2020|
|Last Date||13 February 2020|
- Candidate must have a Bachelors Degree in Fishery Science (B.F.Sc) from any recognized university in India or abroad
Note – This post for only SC & ST candidates
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020): 21 to 37 years
Upper age limit relaxable by:
- 10 years for candidates belonging to PWD category
Category Wise Vacancies: (Total 31 Posts)
- Scheduled Caste: 4 Posts
- Scheduled Tribe: 27 Posts
OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer – Selection Process:
Selection will be based on the Written Examination and Viva Voce Test.
- The written examination will be objective type multiple choice question pattern and consist of two papers
- Paper-I shall be of 400 marks with 200 questions carrying 2 marks for each question. Duration of time shall be two and half an hours
- Paper-II shall be of 400 marks with 200 questions carrying 2 marks for each question. Duration of time shall be two and half an hours
Place of Examination – The written examination shall be held at Cuttack/ Bhubaneswar
Interview (Viva Voce test) shall consist of 100 marks
How to Apply OPSC Recruitment 2020 for Assistant Fisheries Officer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online from 14 January to 13 February 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Link will be activated on 14 January 2020)
- Starting of Online Application: 14.01.2020
- Closing of Online Application: 13.02.2020
OPSC Recruitment for Civil Services Exam(Group – A & B):(Expired)
|Job Role||Civil Services Exam|
|Starting Application Date||13 November 2019|
|Last Date||10 December 2019|
- Candidates should complete a Bachelors Degree from any university
- Must be able to read, write and speak Odia
- Candidates should pass middle school examination with Odia as a language
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2019): 21 to 32 years
- 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST/S.E.B.C/Women/Ex-servicemen
- 10 years for candidates belonging to PWD category, whose disability is not less than 40%
Group – A: (Junior Branch)
- Odisha Administrative Service: 30 Posts
- Odisha Police Service: 7 Posts
- Odisha Finance Service: 9 Posts
Group – B:
- Odisha Co-operative Service (ARCS/AGCS): 5 Posts
- Odisha Revenue Service: 82 Posts
- Odisha Taxation & Accounts Service: 20 Posts
OPSC Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process is based on the Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Personality Test or Interview.
For Preliminary Examination:
- The preliminary examination shall consist of two papers of objective types (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Each paper shall be of two hours duration
- Total of 200 marks each paper.
General Studies Paper-I: 200 marks
General Studies Paper-II: 200 marks
Preliminary examination qualifying marks:
- A candidate has to secure a minimum of 33% in the Paper-II of preliminary examination so as to evaluate Paper-I of the preliminary examination.
The mains examination will be consist of the following papers and each paper will be of 3 hours duration
Compulsory Paper – 1400 marks
- Paper – I: Odia Language: 300 marks
- Paper – II: English: 300 marks
- Paper – III: English Essay: 300 marks
- Paper – IV: General Studies I: 300 marks
- Paper – V: General Studies II: 300 marks
Optional Papers – 1200 marks
Personality Test or Interview – 250 marks
Application fee: Rs.500/-
Payment mode: Through any SBI branch
Note: No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates
How to Apply for OPSC Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online from 13 November to 10 December 2019.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Link will be activated on 13 November 2019)
- Starting of Online Application: 13.11.2019
- Closing of Online Application: 10.12.2019
- Last date for payment of application fees: 16.12.2019