OMC Recruitment 2020 – Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd (OMC) invites online application from eligible candidates for Non-Executives recruitment for the post of Jr. Executive Assistant, Jr. Engineer, Jr. Nurse, Jr. Pharmacist for 128 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Diploma in relevant field within the age limit of 18 to 32 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the Computer Based Test (CBT) and Computer Proficiency Test & Document Verification. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online at OMC (www.omcltd.in) website on or before 19 March 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd (OMC):
The OMC, a Gold category and largest State PSU in Mining Sector in the Country, undertakes exploration, mining, and trading of iron, chrome & bauxite ores. Inspired by the vision to emerge as the market leader and to play a catalytic role in the growth of industrialization, OMC caters to the requirements of mineral-based industries. It has attained an annual turnover of Rs.4053 Crores during the Financial Year 2018-19.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- BIS Recruitment 2020 for Scientist/Technical Asst
- Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2020 for Graduate/ Diploma Apprentices
OMC Recruitment 2020 Details:
OMC Recruitment 2020 for Non-Executive:
|Job Role||Jr. Executive Assistant/ Jr. Engineer/ Jr. Nurse/ Jr. Pharmacist|
|Last Date||19 March 2020|
For Jr. Executive Assistant:
- Candidates Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with Diploma in Computer Application/ PGDCA.
- There will be no requirement of DCA/ PGDCA certificate for candidates having MCA, BCA, B.Sc.(IT), B.Sc (CS), etc.
For Jr. Engineer (Mechanical/ Electrical):
- Candidates should complete Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering from an AICTE recognized institute.
For Jr. Nurse:
- Candidates should pass +2 Science with Diploma in Nursing from an Institute Recognized by H&FW Department, Government of Odisha.& approved by Odisha Nursing Council/ Indian Nursing Council.
For Jr. Pharmacist:
- Candidates should pass +2 Science with Diploma In Pharmacy from recognized University / Institute & Approved by Indian Pharmacy Council.
Maximum Age Limit( as on 31.01.2020):
- Not below 18 years and above 32 years.
- Upper age limit in case of SC/ST/SEBC/Women/ PWD/Sports Person/ Ex-Servicemen shall be relaxed as per norms of Govt.
- For candidates working in OMC: Upper age limit may be relaxed up to 10 years.
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Jr. Executive Assistant – 100 posts
- Jr. Engineer (Mechanical) – 05 posts
- Jr. Engineer (Electrical) – 14 posts
- Jr. Nurse – 07 posts
- Jr. Pharmacist – 02 posts
- Jr. Executive Assistant/ Jr. Nurse/ Jr. Pharmacist – Rs. 29,200 to Rs.92,300/-
- Jr. Engineer – Rs. 35,400 to Rs.1,12,400/-
OMC Recruitment Selection Process:
Selection will be made in two stages, Stage-I Computer Based Test (CBT) and Stage-II Computer Proficiency Test & Document Verification.
Scheme of Written Test:
- Eligible candidates will be called for Computer Based Test (CBT), comprising 120 (One
Hundred Twenty) the number of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- The CBT for the post of Jr. Engineer (Mechanical), Jr. Engineer (Electrical), Jr. Nurse & Jr. Pharmacist will be of 2 (Two) hours duration and for the post of Jr. Executive Assistant will be of 2 ½ (Two and half) hours duration.
- The Syllabus of Core Subject, General Awareness, Reasoning & Mental Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, English
- For every correct answer, one mark shall be awarded.
- For every wrong answer attempted by the candidates, negative marking of ¼ marks (i.e., 0.25 marks) will be deducted.
- No marks will be awarded/deducted for un-attempted questions
For Jr. Executive Assistant:
|Reasoning & Mental Ability||20|
For Jr. Engineer, Jr. Nurse & Jr. Pharmacist:
|Reasoning & Mental Ability||15|
Application Fees: Rs.500/-
Note: Candidates belonging to SC/ST category, PwD candidates and Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Mode of payment: Through Debit/Credit Card / Net Banking / Wallets (Payment of Application Fee through SBI MOPS portal)
How to apply for OMC Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online at OMC (www.omcltd.in) website on or before 19 March 2020.
Step-1: On completion of Step-I registration of Personal Details, and Contact details. Login Id and password will be sent to you through e-mail on registered e-Mail ID.
Step-2: Please log out and re-login to go to the Application Form. Fill up the Eligibility
Details, Personal Details, Qualification Details, Upload relevant documents and submit Fee online via SBI MOPS (if applicable) through net banking/debit cards/credit cards/ wallets.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Opening Date for On-line Registration of Application – 28.02.2020 at 2.00 PM
- Closing Date of submission of Application – 19.03.2020 at 11:.59 PM
- Last Date of submission of Online Application Fee – 19.03.2020 at 11:.59 PM