OMC Recruitment 2019 – Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd (OMC) recruitment notification for the post of Executives, Foreman, Mining gate and Surveyor. Around 99 vacancies are available for this post. The candidates from 12th/ B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma are eligible for this recruitment. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd (OMC):
The OMC, a Gold category and largest State PSU in Mining Sector in the Country, undertakes exploration, mining, and trading of iron, chrome & bauxite ores. Inspired by the vision to emerge as the market leader and to play a catalytic role in the growth of industrialization, OMC caters to the requirements of mineral-based industries. It has attained an annual turnover of Rs.4053 Crores during the Financial Year 2018-19.
OMC Recruitment 2019:
|Job role||No Of Vacancies||Last Date|
|Foreman/Others||78||20 August – 22 August 2019|
|Executives||21||23 August 2019|
OMC Walk-In 2019 for Foreman/Others:
|Walk-in Date||20 August – 22 August 2019|
- Diploma in Mining with Foreman Competency Certificate issued by DGMS.
For Mining Mate-III:
- HSC with Mining Mate’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS as pet MMR-1961.
- Diploma in Mines Survey from an AICTE recognized institute with Survey Certificate of Competency in Mining Survey from DGMS
Age Limit(As on 31 July 2019): Not below 18 years and above 32 years
- For Foreman (Min.)/Surveyor: Pay Level- 9 (Rs.35400- 112400/-)
- For Mining Mate-III: Pay Level- 5 (Rs.21700-69100/-)
Post wise Vacancies:
- For Foreman (Min.): 25 posts
- For Mining Mate-III: 42 posts
- For Surveyor: 11 posts
Selection will be made on the basis of career marking and performance in the Walk-In interview
How to apply for OMC Walk-In 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates download the application form in the website and attend the interview in the following venue on below-mentioned dates.
For More Details & Application form: Click here
Date & Time:
- For Foreman(Min.): 20.08.2019 and 21.08.2019 at B:00 AM
- For Surveyor: 21.08.2019 at 8:00 AM
- For Mining Mate- III: 22.08.20t9 at 8:00 AM
OMC Colony of Regional
Office, OMC Ltd. At/PoBarbil, Dist- Keonjhar
OMC Recruitment 2019 for Executives:
|Last Date||23rd August 2019|
Dy. Manager (Min.), E-2 grade:
- Diploma in Mining Engg. with 1st Class MMCC or B.E./B.Tech in Mining Engg. with or without 2nd Class MMCC.
Dy. Manager (Mech.), E-2 grade:
- B.E/B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering from recognized University or Institute approved by AICTE.
Dy. Manager (Electrical.), E-2 grade:
- B.E/B. Tech. in Electrical Engineering from recognized University or Institute approved by AICTE.
Note: Equivalent Qualification, Qualification obtained through Correspondence Courses shall not be considered.
Age Limit( as on 31.07.2019):
- Not below 21 years and above 32 years.
- Upper age limit in case of SC/ST/SEBC/Women/ PWD/Sports Person/ Ex-Servicemen shall be relaxed as per norms of Govt.
- Similarly, upper age limit in case of departmental candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria shall be relaxed up to maximum 10 years.
- Dy. Manager (Min.), E-2 grade:12 Posts
- Dy. Manager (Mech.), E-2 grade:03 Posts
- Dy. Manager (Electrical), E-2 grade:06 Posts
OMC Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection will be made on the basis of the computer-based test, document verification, and personal interview.
Scheme of Written Test:
- Eligible candidates will be called for Computer Based Test (CBT), comprising 120 (One
Hundred Twenty) the number of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- The CBT will be of 2 (Two) hours duration.
- The Syllabus of Subject Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude, General Knowledge, Reasoning & English Knowledge.
- For every correct answer, one mark shall be awarded.
- For every wrong answer attempted by the candidates, negative marking of ¼ marks (i.e., 0.25 marks) will be deducted.
- No marks will be awarded/deducted for un-attempted questions
- The candidates in the UR/SEBC category and SC/ST category need to secure 50% & 45% marks respectively in the CBT in order to qualify for shortlisting.
|Subject Knowledge||80 marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||10 marks|
|General Knowledge||10 marks|
|English Knowledge||10 Marks|
Application Fees: Rs.1000/-
Mode of payment: Through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Wallets
How to apply for OMC Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online by the following link from 03 August 2019 to 23rd August 2019.
Step-1: On completion of Step-I registration of Personal Details, and Contact details. Login Id and password will be sent to you through e-mail on registered e-Mail Id.
Step-2: Please log out and re-login to go to the Application Form. Fill up the Eligibility
Details, Personal Details, Qualification Details, Upload relevant documents and submit Fee online via SBI MOPS (if applicable) through net banking/debit cards/credit cards/ wallets.
Note: For technical queries/ clarifications relating to the filling up of ONLINE APPLICATION, please feel free to contact the helpdesk at
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone No:18002664318
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Opening Date for Online Registration of Application: 03.08.2019 at 10:00 AM
- Closing Date of submission of Application: 23.08.2019 at 11:.59 PM
- Last Date of submission of Online Application Fee: 23.08.2019 at 11:.59 PM
OMC Recruitment 2019 for Foreman: (Expired)
|Job Role||Foreman, Mining Mate|
|Salary||Up to Rs.35,400/-|
|Venue Date||6 to 8 February 2019|
Foreman (Mining): Diploma in Mining with Foreman Competency Certificate issued by DGMS.
Mining Mate-III: HSC with Mining Mate Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS as per MMR, 1961.
Age limit (As on 01.02.2019): 18 to 32 years.
Note: Upper age limit in case of SC/ST/SEBC/Women/ PWD/Sportsperson/Ex-servicemen shall be relaxed as per norms of Govt. Similarly, upper age limit in case of departmental candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria shall be relaxed up to maximum 10 years.
Post wise vacancies: 61 Posts
- Foreman (Mining) – 21 Posts
- Mining Mate-III – 40 Posts
- Foreman (Mining): Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-
- Mining Mate-III: Rs.21,700-69,100/-
OMC Recruitment Selection process:
- Selection will be made on the basis of career marking and performance in the Walk-In interview considering the vacancies, percentage of reservation as well as requirement.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/ testimonials.
How to apply for OMC Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can download a bio-data format in OMC website www.omcltd.in and attend walk-in along with required documents at the following venue on 6 to 8 February 2019.
For More details: Click here
Venue Date & Time: 6th February to 8th February 2019 at 8.00 AM
- Foreman (Min.) – 06.02.2019 & 07.02.2019
- Mining Mate-III – 08.02.2019
OMC Colony of Regional Office,
Required Documents: The applicant should submit self attested copy of certificates/ documents from HSC onwards towards proof of qualification, marks, age, caste, experience, residence certificate etc along with the application form at the time of interview Recent caste certificate & residence certificate must be obtained from the Competent Authority be produced on the date of interview.