OMC Recruitment 2018 – Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd (OMC) scheduled Walk-in-interview for the post of Mining Mate & Foreman. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
OMC Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Mining Mate, Foreman|
|Salary||Up to Rs.35,400/-|
|Venue date||9 & 10 August 2018|
Mining Mate-III: HSC with Mining Mate Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS as per MMR, 1961
Foreman (Mining): Diploma in Mining with Foreman Competency Certificate issued by DGMS
Age limit(As on 01.07.2018): 18 to 32 years.
Note: Upper age limit in case of SC/ST/SEBC/Women/ PWD/Sportsperson/Ex-servicemen shall be relaxed as per norms of Govt. Similarly, upper age limit in case of departmental candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria shall be relaxed up to maximum 10 years.
Post wise vacancies: 34 Posts
- Mining Mate-III – 22 Posts
- Foreman (Mining) – 12 Posts
- Mining Mate-III: Rs.21,700-69,100/-
- Foreman (Mining): Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-
OMC Recruitment Selection process:
- Selection will be made on the basis of career marking and performance in the Walk-In interview considering the vacancies, percentage of reservation as well as requirement.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/ testimonials.
How to apply for OMC Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can download a bio-data form in OMC website www.omcltd.in and attend walk-in along with required documents at the following venue on 9 & 10 August 2018.
For More details: Click here
Venue date & Time: 09th August & 10th August 2018 at 9.00 AM
- Mining Mate-III – 09.08.2018
- Foreman (Min.) – 10.08.2018
OMC Colony of Regional Office,
Note: The applicant should submit self attested copy of certificates/documents from HSC onwards towards proof of qualification, marks, age, caste, experience, residence certificate etc along with the application form at the time of interview Recent caste certificate & residence certificate must be obtained from the Competent Authority be produced on the date of interview.