OMC Recruitment 2021 – Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd (OMC) invites offline application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Manager, Foreman, Mining Mate, Blaster, Surveyor for 93 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/HSC with required work experience are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the Walk-In-Interview on the respective dates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd (OMC):
The OMC, a Gold category and largest State PSU in Mining Sector in the Country, undertakes exploration, mining, and trading of iron, chrome & bauxite ores. Inspired by the vision to emerge as the market leader and to play a catalytic role in the growth of industrialization, OMC caters to the requirements of mineral-based industries. It has attained an annual turnover of Rs.4053 Crores during the Financial Year 2018-19.
OMC Recruitment 2021 Details:
OMC Recruitment 2021 for Manager/Foreman/Mining Mate/Blaster/Surveyor :
|Job Role||Manager, Foreman, Mining Mate, Blaster, Surveyor|
|Salary||Rs.27,000 – 92,000/- month|
|Walk-In-Interview Dates||Check Below|
- BE/B.Tech in Mining Engg. with 1st Class MMCC and Minimum 6 years’ post degree working experience in metalliferous mechanised opencast mines
Deputy Manager (Mining):
- BE/B.Tech in Mining Engg. with 1st Class MMCC and Minimum 4 years’ post degree working experience in metalliferous mechanised opencast mines
- Diploma in Mining with Foreman Competency Certificate issued by DGMS.
- HSC with Mining Mate Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS as per MMR.1961
- HSC with Blaster’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS as per MMR, 1961.
- Diploma in Mines Survey / Mining Engineering from a AICTE recognized Institute with Survey Certificate of Competency in Mining Survey from DGMS.
Age Limit( as on 01.01.2021)
- Manager – 40 Years
- Dy Manager – 35 Years
- Foreman, Mining Mate, Blaster, Surveyor – 18 to 35 Years
- Upper age limit in case of SC/ST/SEBC/Women/ PWD/Sports Person/ Ex-Servicemen shall be relaxed as per norms of Govt.
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Manager (Mining) – 1 Post
- Deputy Manager Mining – 17 Posts
- Foreman (Mining) – 39 Posts
- Mining Mate – 30 Posts
- Blaster – 4 Posts
- Surveyor – 2 Posts
- Manager (Mining) – Rs.92,000/-
- Deputy Manager (Mining) – Rs.80,000/-
- Foreman (Mining) – Rs.42,000/-
- Mining Mate – Rs.27,000/-
- Blaster – Rs.27,000/-
- Surveyor – Rs.42,000/-
OMC Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Walk-In interview considering the vacancies, percentage of reservation as well as requirement.
- Filling-up of vacancies is solely at the discretion of the Management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for engagement, if vacancies are not filled up due to un- suitability/insufficient number of candidates.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/ testimonials.
How to Apply OMC Recruitment 2021?
Interested eligible candidates are advised to download the bio- data format from OMC Website https://omcltd.in. and attend the walk-in-interview along with required documents on the respective dates.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
- Manager (Mining) – 20 January 2021 at 9:00 AM
- Deputy Manager (Mining) – 21 January 2021 at 9 AM & 22 January 2021 at 9:00 AM
OMC Colony (Near Gopabandhu Square),
- Foreman (Mining) – 08 February 2021 at 8:00 AM & 09 February 2021 at 8:00 AM
- Surveyor – 09 February 2021 at 11:00 AM
- Mining Mate – 10 February 2021 at 08:00 AM
- Blaster – 10 February 2021 at 11:00AM
OMC Colony of Regions Office,
Barbil Dist- Keonjhar