OLA Cabs Recruitment 2017 scheduled to hire Software Development Engineer Testing for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
OLA Cabs Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer Testing|
|Experience||1 – 4 years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering from premier institutes preferred
- Strong technical background, detail driven and have excellent problem solving abilities.
- 1-4 years of experience in Testing AND Automation.
- Excellent understanding of Testing life cycle, SDLC, Test Processes.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms for common software problems, complexity analysis and aptitude for problem solving
- Proficiency in, at least, one programming or scripting language. Must be able to write simple code snippets to solve real world problems
- Will own the quality of a feature, component or a product. Will write, execute and fix test cases, test scripts as per specifications and interact with Developers/QA lead to report, troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Reproduce issues reported by customers or other teams and test the same when fixed by development
- Will need to critically analyze features and its impact areas and provide educated estimation for testing the same.
- Will need to understand production environment and analyze data and server logs.
- Automate or find out ways to automate feature testing steps so that same can be run as part of automation regression suite in upcoming release
How to apply for OLA Cabs Recruitment 2017?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now