OFB-Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2020 – OFB has released the detailed notification for engagement of 56th batch (for Non-ITI & ITI Category) of Trade Apprentices for 6060 (approx.) vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of 10th/ITI in respective disciplines are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is on the basis of merit list. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online in the OFB official website from 10 January to 09 February 2020. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
OFB-Indian Ordnance Factories is an industrial organisation, under by the defence department and production of the ministry of defence, the government of India. It is engaged in testing, marketing, development, research, production, logistics of a comprehensive product range in the areas of sea, land and air systems. It has 49 factories, 9 training institute, 3 regional marketing centre.
OFB-Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2020:
OFB – Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2020 for Trade Apprentices:
|Job Role||Trade Apprentices (Non-ITI & ITI Category)|
|Total Vacancies||6060 (approx.)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Starting Date||10 January 2020|
|Last Date||09 February 2020|
Educational Qualification (as on 13.12.2019):
For Non-ITI Category:
- Candidates should pass Madhyamik (class X std or equivalent) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and with 40% marks in Mathematics and Science each.
For ITI Category:
- Candidates should pass relevant trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT or any other authority specified through Gazette notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship/Ministry of Labour and Employment
- Candidates should pass Madhyamik / Class X std or equivalent (Minimum 50% aggregate marks both in Matriculate & ITI).
Age Limit (as on 09.02.2020): Between 15 to 24 years
Relaxation in Upper age limit is:
- For SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- For OBC candidates: 03 years
- For PH (PC)candidates: UR 10 years, OBC(NCL): 13 Years, SC/ST: 15 Years
State Wise Vacancies: (Total – 6060 (approx.))
[Non-ITI Category: 2219 Posts, ITI Category: 3847 Posts]
- Chandigarh – 46 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh (Gun Carriage Factory Jabalpur) – 176 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh (Grey Iron Foundry Jabalpur) – 56 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh (Ordnance Factory, Itarsi) – 146 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh (Ordnance Factory, Khamaria, Jabalpur) – 84 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh (Ordnance Factory, Katni) – 30 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh (Vehicle Factory Jabalpur) – 98 Posts
- Maharashtra (High Explosive Factory Kirkee, Pune) – 92 Posts
- Maharashtra (Machine Tool Prototype Factory, Ambernath, Thane)– 91 Posts
- Maharashtra (Ordnance Factory Ambajhari, Nagpur) – 375 Posts
- Maharashtra (Ordnance Factory Ambernath, Thane) – 110 Posts
- Maharashtra (Ordnance Factory Bhandara) – 256 Posts
- Maharashtra (Ordnance Factory Bhusawa) – 103 Posts
- Maharashtra (Ordnance Factory Chanda, Chandrapur) – 227 Posts
- Maharashtra (Ordnance Factory Dehu Road, Pune) – 19 Posts
- Maharashtra (Ordnance Factory Varangaon) – 163 Posts
- Maharashtra (Ammunition Factory Khadki, Pune) – 424 Posts
- Orissa (Ordnance Factory Badmal, Bolangir) – 63 Posts
- Tamil Nadu (Cordite Factory Arvankadu) – 187 Posts
- Tamil Nadu (Engine Factory Avadi, Chennai) – 128 Posts
- Tamil Nadu (Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project, Tiruchirapalli)- 89 Posts
- Tamil Nadu (Heavy Vehicles Factory Avadi, Chennai) – 265 Posts
- Tamil Nadu (Ordnance Clothing Factory Avadi, Chennai) – 242 Posts
- Tamil Nadu (Ordnance Factory Tiruchirapalli) – 178 Posts
- Telangana (Ordnance Factory Project Medak, Hyderabad) – 438 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh (Ordnance Clothing Factory Shahjahanpur) – 282 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh (Field Gun Factory Kanpur) – 55 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh (Ordnance Equipment Factory Hazratpur) – 49 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh (Ordnance Factory Kanpur) – 295 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh (Ordnance Factory Muradnagar) – 178 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh (Ordnance Parachute Factory Kanpur) – 181 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh (Small Arms Factory Kanpur) – 123 Posts
- Uttarakhand (Ordnance Factory Dehradun) – 77 Posts
- Uttarakhand (Opto Electronic Factory Dehradun) – 151 Posts
- West Bengal (Gun and Shell Factory, Cossipore) – 104 Posts
- West Bengal (Metal and Steel Factory Ishapore) – 248 Posts
- West Bengal (Ordnance Factory Dum Dum, Kolkata) – 57 Posts
- West Bengal (Rifle Factory Ishapore, Kolkata) – 174 Posts
Trade Apprentices Selection Process:
Selection will be done on the basis of merit list.
Application fee: Rs.100/-.
Note: No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Female/Transgender candidates.
Mode of Payment: The payment can be made by using Internet Banking /debit card/credit card / Cash Card, Wallets/IMPS/NEFT/UPI, BHIM.
How to Apply Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2020 for Trade Apprentices?
All interested and eligible candidates first register in the Apprentices Portal and then apply for this post online at OFB official website (www.ofb.gov.in) from 10 January to 09 February 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Link will be activated on 10 January 2020)
Apprentices Portal: Click here
- Submission of Online Application: 10/01/2020
- Closing date of submission of Online Application: 09/02/2020 (11.59 pm)