OFB-Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2017 for Degree/Diploma Apprenticeship Training at Gun Carriage Factory, Jabalpur (MP) for year 2016-2017.The detailed Eligibility and application process are given in below.
OFB-Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2017:
|Stipend Offered||B.E/B.Tech-Rs. 4984/- per month. Diploma-Rs. 3542/- per month.|
|Last Date||23 March 2017|
- For Degree/Diploma- must have Eng. degree/diploma from any statutory University, state
council or equivalent established by State Govt. (MP and CG) or Tech. Edu. Board.
Those Eng. Graduates or Diploma holders are not eligible under Apprentice (Amendment) Act, 1986,who have got training work experience of one year or more duration after obtaining their qualification
- Physical Fitness : Good Mental and physical health and no physical deformity.
- Training Period : One year, from 3rd April, 2017 to 2nd April, 2018.
OFB Recruitment Selection:
Selection will be made on following basis:-
1 . Percentage of marks obtained in the Degree/Diploma Exam of concern Trade.
2. Viva Voce and Medical Exam at recruitment centre.
How to apply Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates send the application form with required documents to following postal address latest by 23 March 2017.
For More details: Click here
Sr. General Manager, Gun Carriage Factory,
- Two Passport size Photographs (One photo should be affixed on the right hand corner of application and should be attested by a Gazetted Officer, another Photo should be enclosed with application).
- Attested copies of qualification and caste certificate.
- Application complete in all respect should be submitted to Sr. General Manager, Gun Carriage Factory,Jabalpur-482011 (MP) within 07 days. No application will be considered after this date.
- Only eligible candidates will be intimated about the date, time and Place of the Viva-Voce at later stage.
- The gap between year of passing the final exam and year of taking the training should not be more than 3 years.
- It is essential to sign the application at the its end.
- Sr. G.M., Gun Carriage Factory reserves the right to fix the selection procedure. Sr. G.M. also reserves the right to reject any selection.
- It will not be binding on Employer to give any employment to any apprentice after completion of training.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate for appearing in Viva Voce.