OFB-Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2017: ORDNANCE FACTORY, AMBARNATH invites applications from Indian Nationals for Degree/Diploma Apprenticeship Training Session 2017-2018.The detailed Eligibility and application process are given in below.
OFB-Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2017:
|Organisation||Grey Iron Foundry, Jabalpur, M.P|
|Salary Offered||B.E/B.Tech-Rs. 4984/Month|
|Job Location||Ambarnath, Maharastra|
|Last Date||23 September 2017|
- Holding a degree in Engineering Technology granted by a sta:utory university or by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of parliament, approved by AICTE.
- Has passed the Graduateship examination of professional bodies recognized by the Central Government as equivalent to degree or
- Holds the qualifications which exempt him from section A & B examination of the Institution of Engineers (India).
Diploma Technician Apprentices:
- Holds a diploma in Engineering or technology or equivalent qualification granted by a State Technical Board, or recognized by the State Govt. concerned or the Central Government.
Stipend: Rs. 4984 for engineering graduate trainees, Rs. 3542 for Engineering diploma trainees (as per Govt. Norms). No other allowance will be given during the entire period of training.
Total Vacancies: 24
Electrical Engineering-1 Post
Electrical & ELectronics-1 Post
Mechanical Engineering-3 Posts
Metallurgy Engineering-3 Posts
Chemical Engineering-1 Post
Civil Engineering-1 Post
Elect & Electronics Engineering-2 Posts
Mechanical Engineering-4 Posts
Metallurgy Engineering-5 Posts
OFB Recruitment Selection Procedure:
- The eligible candidate after scrutiny of documents will be called for verification of original documents and selection will be made on the merit list prepared and marks obtained in the Final Year (Final Semester) examination and clearing Medical Examination.
- Only Fresh pass out students are eligible for apprenticeship training only up to 3 years after passing their degree/diploma. Engineering Graduates or Diploma Holders/Certificate Holders who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after attaining the essential qualifications shall NOT be eligible for being engaged as an apprentice under the act.
How to apply Indian Ordnance Factories OFB Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates send the typed application on a plain paper in the format given in the notification, must be sent to following postal address latest by 23 September 2017.
For More details: Click here
The Sr.General Manager,