OFB-Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2017 for f Semi-Skilled grade Industrial Employees (IEs) Group ‘C’ in different trades and Labour Group ‘C’ .The detailed Eligibility and application process are given in below.
OFB-Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Semi-Skilled grade Industrial Employees (IEs) Group ‘C’|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||19 June 2017|
Semi Skilled Workman: Matriculation + National Trade Certificate (NTC)/National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council of Vocational Training(NCVT).
For Ex-Servicemen: Technicians with upgrading qualifications of Class – III equivalent to NAC. (With due endorsement of the equivalence of Civil Qualification
on their certificate) OR
Technicians with upgrading qualifications of Class – II & Class I equivalent to NTC. (With due endorsement of the equivalence of Civil Qualification on their certificate)
State Wise Vacancies:
- Ordnance Factory Project Nalanda (OFPN) (Bihar) – 62 Posts
- Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh (OCFC) – 50 Posts
- Ammunition Factory Khadki (AFK) (Maharashtra) – 311 Posts
- High Explosive Factory (HEF) (Maharashtra) – 84 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Ambajhari (OFAJ) (Maharashtra) – 219 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Bhandara (OFBA) (Maharashtra) – 90 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Bhusawal (OFBH) (Maharashtra) – 181 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Chandrapur (OFCH) (Maharashtra) – 91 + 2 Posts
- Gun Carriage Factory, Jabalpur (GCF) (Madhya Pradesh) – 215 +20 Posts
- Grey Iron Foundry, Jabalpur (GIF) (Madhya Pradesh) – 176 + 9 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Itarsi (OFIT) (Madhya Pradesh) – 50 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Khamaria, Jabalpur (OFK) (Madhya Pradesh) – 129 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Katni (OFKAT) (Madhya Pradesh) – 24 Posts
- Vehicle Factory Jabalpur (VFJ) (Madhya Pradesh) – 230 + 13 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Bolangir (OFBOL) (ORISSA) – 465 + 53 Posts
- Engine Factory Avadi (EFA) (Tamilnadu) – 09 Posts
- Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project (HAPP) (Tamilnadu) – 05 Posts
- Heavy Vehicle Factory (HVF) (Tamilnadu) – 292 + 30 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Medak (OFMK) (Telangana) – 133 + 12 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Dehradun (OFDUN) (Uttarakhand) – 138 Posts
- Opto Electronics Factory, Raipur Dehradun (OLF) (Uttarakhand) – 160 + 25 Posts
- Field Gun Factory Kanpur (FGK) (Uttar Pradesh) – 179 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Kanpur (OFC) (Uttar Pradesh) – 499 +50 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Muradnagar (OFM) (Uttar Pradesh) – 193 Posts
- Metal and Steel Factory, Kolkata (MSF) (West Bengal) – 125 Posts
OFB Recruitment Selection Procedure:
- Selection process shall comprise of a 2 stage process: Written examination of 100 marks, objective type and OMR based Trade Test (Practical) at respective factory along with document verification
- On the basis of merit list based on marks obtained in written test, candidates 1.25 times the number of vacancies shall be called for Trade Test (Practical).
- The Trade Test (Practical) shall be only qualifying in nature, without any marks. However,
those candidates who do not qualify in the Trade Test shall not be considered at all, irrespective of marks obtained in the written examination.
- The credentials (as submitted in the application) of the candidates called for the trade test
(Practical) will be verified with the original documents at the time of Trade Test at the
The final merit/select list shall be based on marks obtained in the written test only, subject to document verification and qualifying the Trade Test.
- The final merit/select list thus prepared factory wise will be published at www.ofb.gov.in
How to apply Indian Ordnance Factories OFB Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this positions in online from 29 May 2017 to 19 June 2017.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here