OCF Avadi Recruitment 2022 – OCF Avadi invites the online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Trade Apprentices. There are a total of 180 vacancies are to be filled for this post. Candidates with the qualification of 10th Pass/ ITI are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the merit list. Eligible candidates can apply through online on the official website of OCF Avadi on or before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Trade Apprentices|
|Qualification||10th Pass/ ITI|
|Salary||Rs.6,000 – 7,700/ month|
|Last Date||2 April 2022|
For Non-ITI Category :
- Should have Passed Madhyamik (class Xth std or equivalent) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and with 40% marks in Mathematics and Science each
For ITI Category :
- Should have passed relevant trade test (prescribed for the trade of Tailor/Men) from any institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT or any other authority specified through Gazette notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship/Ministry of Labour and Employment with duration as per the Apprentice Act 1961 plus passed Madhyamik/ Class X std or equivalent (Minimum 50% aggregate marks both in Matriculate / Class X std and ITI).
- The relevant trade to be considered will be strictly on the basis of Schedule 1 of Apprentice Act 1961 (and amendments thereof).
Age Limit :
- The minimum age for engaging as Apprentices is 18 years
Total Vacancies: 180 Posts
- Non – ITI : 72 posts
- ITI : 108 posts
- The minimum stipend per month shall be paid to the trade apprentice (as per the provision of sub-rule (1) of rule 11 of the Apprenticeship Rules, 1992)
|Trade||1st year||2nd year|
|Tailor/Men (Non ITI)||Rs.6000/ month||Rs.6600/month|
OCF Avadi Recruitment 2022 Selection Process :
- Selection will be done on the basis of merit list. The merit list will be prepared separately for Non-ITI and EX-ITI category. The merit list for Non-ITI category will be prepared on the basis of overall percentage of marks in Madhyamik or matriculation (Class Xth standard or equivalent), aggregate in all subjects and irrespective of Board.
- The Merit List for Ex-ITI category will be prepared on the basis of simple average of percentage of marks both in Matriculation and ITI (minimum 50% in aggregate in each). For the purpose of calculation of percentage of Matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be taken to account and for calculation of percentage of ITI marks, marks mentioned in provisional/final certificate will be taken.
Application Fees :
- The application fees for the post of Trade Apprentices is Rs.100
- Fee payment will have to be made by way of Demand Draft in favour of the General Manager, Ordnance Clothing Factory, Avadi.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Female/Transgender candidates.
How to apply OCF Avadi Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position by sending their Application as per format given below along with the supporting documents to the address given below so as it reaches on or before 2 April 2022.
For more details & Application Form : Click here
Postal Address :
The General Manager
Ordnance Clothing Factory
(A unit of Troop comforts Limited)
A Government of India Enterprise
Avadi, Chennai – 600 054