OAVS Recruitment 2020:-Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya, Sanmouda invites application for the post of TGT/PGT/PET/Computer Teacher for 737 vacancies. Interested graduates can check detailed eligibility and application process of OAVS Recruitment 2020 in below.
|Job Role||TGT/PGT/PET/Computer Teacher|
|Last date||23 November 2020|
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Master’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 45% marks in aggregate.
- B.Ed. (a course prescribed by NCTE) from an institution recognized by NCTE and affiliated to a recognized University.
- Should have relavent experience
- Four years integrated Degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate(45% for SC/ST/PH/SEBC candidates); OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts & Science in the concerned subjects with 50% in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH/SEBC candidates) along with a degree in Bachelor in Education (a course prescribed by the NCTE) from an Institution recognized by the NCTE and affiliated to a recognized University.
- Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Physical Education i.e. B.P.Ed./M.P.Ed. (a course prescribed by NCTE) from a recognized University/Institution.
- Proficiency in teaching both in Odia and English medium.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Application
- The post of Computer Teacher will be purely on Contractual basis.
- B.E./ B.Tech. in Computer Science or I.T./MCA/M.Sc. I.T/ M.Sc. Computer Science from a recognized University. OR ‘B’ Level of
- DOEACC / NIELIT in Computer Science from a recognize University. OR
- B.C.A/B.Sc. in Computer Science from a recognized University.
- Competence to teach through English & Odia medium
Post Graduate Teacher (PGT):
- Two years Integrated post Graduate Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH/ SEBC candidates) in the following subjects; OR
Master Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/ SEBC/PH candidates)
OAVS Recruitment -Total Vacancies: 737 Posts
- Principal -144 Posts
- TGT English – 65 Posts
- TGT Social Studies – 97 Posts
- TGT Odia – 48 Posts
- TGT Mathematics – 54 Posts
- TGT Science – 52 Posts
- PET – 73 Posts
- Computer Teacher – 40 Posts
- PGT English – 27 Posts
- PGT Physics – 43 Posts
- PGT Chemistry – 36 Posts
- PGT Biology – 22 Posts
- PGT Mathematics – 36 Posts
Pay Scale details:
- Principal-Rs. 67,700/Month
- PGT-Rs. 47,600/Month
- TGT-Rs. 44,900/Month
- P.E.T-Rs. 35,400/Month
- Computer Teacher-Rs. 17380/Month
OAVS Recruitment – Selection Process:
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in computer-based test & Interview
- Principal – Rs. 1500/- (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred Only) and Rs.1000/-(Rupees One Thousand only ) for SC,ST &PwD candidates plus bank charges and service tax (as applicable).
- Teaching Posts – Rs. 1000/- (RupeesOne Thousand Only) and Rs.700/- (Rupees Seven Hundred only) for SC, ST and PwD candidates plus bank charges and service tax (as applicable).
How to Apply for OAVS Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates send/submit the application in online on or before 23 November 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
- Opening Date for On-Line Registration of Applications 22/10/2020
- Last Date for Completion of On-Line Registration 23/11/2020 17:00 Hrs
- Last Date of submission of Online Fee as applicable through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking 25/11/2020 23:45Hrs
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now