Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
NWDA Recruitment 2023 for notification announced for the posts of Junior Engineer/Stenographer/LDC/Others. There are 40 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of Any Degree/B.Com/Diploma/ITI/12th pass are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
NWDA Recruitment 2023 for Junior Engineer / Stenographer / LDC/Others:
|Job Role||Junior Engineer/Stenographer/LDC/Others|
|Qualification||Any Degree/B.Com/Diploma/ITI/12th pass|
|Total Posts||40 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 19,900 – 1,12,400/-|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||17 April 2023|
Junior Engineer ( Civil ):
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognised University or equivalent.
- Desirable: Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognised University or equivalent
Junior Accounts Officer:
- Degree in Commerce from a recognized University/Institute.
- Three-year experience in Cash and Accounts in a Government Office/PSU/Autonomous Body/ Statutory Body.
- Desirable: Candidates having CA/ICWAI/Company Secretary will be preferred.
Draftsman Grade III: ITI Certificate or Diploma in Draftsmanship (Civil) from a recognized Institution /University.
Upper Division Clerk:
- Degree from a recognized University.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Computer operating systems, MS Word, Office, Excel, Power Point & Internet.
- 12th Class passed from a recognized Board/University.
- Skill (Shorthand) Test (on Computer) at the speed of 80 wpm.
Lower Division Clerk:
- 12th Class passed from a recognized Board.
- A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on a computer.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Computer operating systems, MS Word, Office, Excel, Power Point &Internet.
- Junior Engineer: 18 – 27 years
- Junior Accounts Officer: 21 – 30 years
- Draftsman Grade III: 18 – 27 years
- Upper Division Clerk: 18 – 27 years
- Stenographer Grade II: 18 – 27 years
- Lower Division Clerk: 18 – 27 years
- For SC/ST candidates: 5 years
- OBC candidates: 3 years
- PwBD: 10 – 15 years
- Ex-serviceman: Service rendered in Army/Navy/Air Force plus 3 years
- Government employees including Departmental candidates: 5 years for Jr. Engineer, Jr. Accounts Officer & Draftsman Grade-III, Upto 40 years for UDC, Stenographer Gr-II and LDC (Minimum 3 years service has been rendered in Government Department/Autonomous Body).
- Junior Engineer: Rs 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- Junior Accounts Officer: Rs 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- Draftsman Grade III: Rs 25,500 – 81,100/-
- Upper Division Clerk: Rs 25,500 – 81,100/-
- Stenographer Grade-II: Rs 25,500 – 81,100/-
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs 19,900 – 63,200/-
No.of.Vacancies: 40 Posts
- Junior Engineer: 13 Posts
- Junior Accounts Officer: 01 Post
- Draftsman Grade III: 06 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk: 07 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-II: 09 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 04 Posts
Selection Process for NWDA Recruitment 2023:
The selection process includes a Written Test and Computer Based Test.
First stage: Written Test (100 questions in 90 minutes MCQ based) will be held on Optical Mark Response (OMR) Sheet.
- In the case of UR, OBC, and EWS Candidates will be shortlisted by 20 times the vacancy while 50 times the vacancy for SC/ST/PWD Category candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for Documents verification (in original).
- If the candidate fails to appear for documents verification on the specific date and time, it will be presumed that the candidate is not interested in the post and his/her candidature is liable for rejection, without any further notice.
- Thereafter candidates for all the posts will appear in a Computer Based Test (100 questions in 90 minutes) again.
- The rank position will be prepared based on the score secured by the candidates in the Second Stage Computer Based Test.
- For the post of Stenographer Grade-II & LDC, candidates will appear in the Skill Test (Shorthand/Typing), which is qualifying in nature and 7% mistakes will be allowed in the Skill Test for UR, OBC & EWS and 10% for SC & ST candidates.
- An Application Processing Fee of Rs.890+ GST+ Bank Charges for General, OBC & EWS category.
- Rs.550+ GST+ Bank Charges for SC, ST, and PwBD category candidate is payable through the payment gateway.
How to apply for NWDA Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on the official website of NWDA given below latest by 17 April 2023 (Mid-Night).
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Please take the printout of the complete application form for future reference.
- All correspondence regarding this recruitment shall be made on the registered E-mail ID including Admit card for Offline/Online examination and Call Letter for Documents verification if shortlisted.
- The vacancies are tentative in nature and may decrease or increase as per the requirement of the Organization.