NWDA Recruitment 2019 – National Water Development Agency (NWDA) notifications for the posts of Junior Engineer, Junior Accountant, Stenographer Grade-II and Lower Division Clerks. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
NWDA Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Junior Engineer, Junior Accountant, Stenographer Gr-II, Lower Division Clerk|
|Salary||Up to Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||22 February 2019|
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Desirable Qualification: Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University or equivalent.
Junior Accountant: Degree in Commerce from a recognized University or equivalent.
- 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Skill Test Norms –
- Dictation: 10 Minutes @ 80 w.p.m.
- Transcription: 65 Minutes (English) 75 Minutes (Hindi) (On manual typewriter) or
50 Minutes (English) 65 Minutes (Hindi) (On computer)
Lower Division Clerk:
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or equivalent; and
- Minimum speed in English typewriting of 30 w.p.m. or Hindi typewriting of 25 w.p.m.
- Desirable Qualification: Knowledge of Computer operating system, computer peripherals etc.
Age Limit (As on 22.02.2019): 18 to 27 years (Relaxations as per govt rules).
NWDA – Post wise vacancies: 73 Posts
- Junior Engineer – 25 Posts
- Junior Accountant – 7 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-II – 8 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 33 Posts
- Junior Engineer: Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/-
- Junior Accountant: Rs.29,200-92,300/-
- Stenographer Grade-II: Rs.25,500-81,100/-
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs.19,900-63,200/-
Selection Process for NWDA Recruitment:
- The selection will be made by conducting a competitive computer based online test.
- Stenographer – Qualified candidates in online examination test on merit basis will be called for Skill Test in Shorthand/Typing Speed shall be conducted.
- Lower Division Clerk – Qualified candidates in online examination test on merit basis will be called for Typing Test (Qualifying only). Typing Test will be conducted in English or Hindi with computer only.
- Rs.650/- for UR/OBC candidates
- Rs.450/- for ST/SC/PWD/Female/Ex-serviceman candidates
Mode of Payment: Online mode through SB Collect (Net Banking / Credit or Debit Card).
Examination Centre: Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Delhi- NCR, Chennai, Hyderabad, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai, Lucknow
How to apply for NWDA Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 22 February 2019.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Important Dates to remember:
- Opening Date for Online Registration of Application: 29.01.2019
- Last date of registration and submission of application (Step-I & Step-II): 22.02.2019
- Last Date for Online submission of Application FEE through SB Collect: 24.02.2019