Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti NVS Recruitment 2021: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Noida has released the job notifications for the post of PGTs, TGTs/Creative teachers and Faculty Cum System Administrator on a contract basis. Candidates with the qualification of Any Degree/Diploma. The selection is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 11 July 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti is the autonomous organization under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of School Education & Literacy, Govt. of India. It has around 630 Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs)in all over India and 8 regional offices in Bhopal, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Lucknow, Patna, Shillong, and Pune. According to NVS Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs), it is the co-educational and residential school for rural areas. It provides education up to Higher secondary level.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti NVS Recruitment 2021:
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti NVS Recruitment 2021 for PGT/TGT:
|Job Role||PGTs/TGTs/Creative teachers /Faculty Cum System Administrator|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Salary||Rs.34,125 – 35,750/-|
|Last date of Application||11 July 2021|
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
For Post Graduate Teachers:
- Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the relevant subjects
- B.Ed degree. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium
For Trained Graduate Teachers:
- Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT or other NCTE recognized institution with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject as well as in the aggregate. OR
- Bachelors Honours Degree with at least 50% marks in concerned subject/combination of subjects and also in aggregate. Candidate should have studied requisite subject(s) for at least 2 years in the 03 years degree course. OR
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject/combination of subjects and also in aggregate. The candidate should have studied the requisite subjects in all three years of degree course.
- Passed the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET); conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE, for the purpose. B.Ed. Degree. Competence to teach through English &. Hindi
- Degree in Fine Arts/Crafts from a recognized University. Proficiency to teach through English & Hindi
Physical Education Teacher (Male, Female):
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical qualification from a recognized University. Proficiency to teach through English & Hindi.
- A Bachelors Degree with Music from a recognized university. Proficiency to teach through English & Hindi.
- University’s degree in Library Science from a recognized institution. Working knowledge English and Hindi.
TGT(Vocational – Hotel Management and Catering Technology):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management and/or Catering Technology from NCHMCT/ AICTE approved institutions
OR B.Sc. in Hotel Management and/or Catering Technology from NCHMCT/ AICTE approved institutions OR
- Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology (3 Years) from NCHMCT/AICTE approved institutions OR M.Sc. in Home Science with specialization in Food & Nutrition from NCHMCT/AICTE approved institutions
TGT (Vocational Hospitality & Tourism):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management and/or Catering Technology from NCHMCTIAICTE approved institutions OR B.Sc. in Hotel Management and/or Catering Technology from NCHMCT/ AICTE approved institutions OR
- Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology (3 Years) from NCHMCT/AICTE approved institutions OR M.Sc. in Home Science with specialization in Food & Nutrition from NCHMCT/AICTE approved institutions.
TGT (Vocational- Financial Markets Management):
- M. Com. / MBA / M.A. (Economics) / Master of Financial Management / Master of Financial Services or equivalent for Accounting in Business. OR Bachelor’s degree from recognized University / Institute with NSE’s Certification in Financial Markets (NCFM) having passed 3 modules with minimum 60% in Financial Markets (Beginner’s Module), Capital Market (Dealer’s Module), Derivative Markets (Dealer’s Module).
TGT (Vocational Information Technology):
- Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology OR Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application/Science/Information Technology (BCA, B.Sc. Computer Science/Information Technology) OR
Graduation with GDCA OR DOEACC ‘A’ Level certificate.
- Graduation with PGDCA recognized university/ institute recognized by AICTE) OR “A” level certificate from DOEACC/NIELT (OR) BCA/B.Sc/B tech / BE in Computer Science/ Information technology or Information science from recognized university. (OR) MCA/Master in Computer Science/ Other Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/IT from a recognized university.
- For all category teachers/FCSA: 50 years
- For Superannuated NVS 1 Govt. School Teachers: 62 years
- For PGTs : Rs.35,750/-
- For TGTs, Creative Teachers and FCSA: Rs.34,125/-
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti NVS Selection Process:
- Selection of teachers is based on their marks in Academic & other qualification along with experience of teaching in particular subject followed by Virtual interview.
How to apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti NVS Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 11 July 2021.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti NVS Recruitment 2021 for Project Associate/Technical Assistant: (Expired)
|Job Role||Project Associate/Technical Assistant|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree/B.Sc/BCA/Master Degree/Diploma|
|Salary||Rs . 24,800 – 38,440/-pm|
|Last date||20 February 2021|
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Post Graduate in STEM or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology or Medicine.
- B.Sc (Computer Science/ IT) or BCA or Master degree+ (PGDCA through regular mode) or Diploma in Engineering and Technology.
NVS Recruitment -Total Vacancies: 02 Posts
- Project Associate – 02 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 01 Post
Pay Scale details:
- Project Associate – Rs 38,440/-pm
- Technical Assistant – Rs. 24,800/pm
NVS Recruitment – Selection Process:
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in written examination and interview .
Application Fee: No Application Fees
How to Apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti NVS Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates send/submit the application along with required documents by postal on or before 20 February 2021.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
NVS Hqrs., Noida
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now