Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti NVS Recruitment 2017 notification for the post of Audit Assistant, Hindi Translator, Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Female Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant, LDC/Storekeeper, Lab Attendant.The detailed Eligibility and application process are given in below.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti NVS Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Audit Assistant, Stenographer, LDC, Catering Assistant, Others|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||13 December 2017|
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti NVS Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- B.Com from a recognized University
- 3 years experience of accounts works in a Govt. / Semi Govt. / Autonomous Organizations
- Note: Direct recruits will have to acquire proficiency in operating PCs and pass such
test in this regard as the Samiti may require
- Master’s Degree from the recognized University in Hindi / English with other language than Master’s Degree at graduation level. OR
- Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University with Hindi / English with a recognized
- Diploma in Translation from Hindi to English and vice versa.
- Two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central/ State Government Offices including Government of India Undertakings proof correction.
Female Staff Nurse:
- Passed Sr. Secondary Examination (Class XII) or equivalent and
- Grade ‘A’(Three years) Diploma/Certificate in Nursing from recognized Institution. OR
- B.Sc(Nursing) from a recognised University/ Institution.
- Registration with Indian/State Nursing Council.
- Practical experience of two years in Hospital/Clinic.
- Desirable: Working Knowledge of Hindi/Regional Language and English.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (Class XII)
- Shorthand speed of 80 words per minute and typing speed 40 words per minute in English. OR
- Shorthand speed of 60 words per minutes and typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi.
- Note: Direct recruits will have to acquire proficiency in operating PCs and pass such test in this regard as the Samiti may require.
- Secondary School (X class pass) and
- Three Years Diploma in Catering or equivalent from an Institution recognized by Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India/State Govt. OR
- Passed Sr. Secondary (Class XII) from CBSE with Hotel Management and Catering as Vocational Subject and at least one year experience in catering. OR
- Passed Sr.Secondary (Class XII) or equivalent and one year diploma in catering or equivalent from a recognized institution with three years experience in catering in reputed institution/hotels. OR
- Trade proficiency Certificate in Catering with a minimum of 10 years of service in Defence Services of regular establishment (for ExServicemen only).
Lower Division Clerk :
- Senior Secondary (Class XII) certificate from a recognized Board with 50% marks and possessing minimum speed of 30 words per minutes in English typing or 25 words per minutes in
- Hindi typing correspond to 10500 KDPH as on average of 5 key depressions for each word. OR
- Passed +2 level or Senior Secondary Certificate from CBSE/State Govt. With Secretarial Practices and Office Management as Vocational Subjects.
- Knowledge of computer operation and data entry acquired either as a subject at +2 level or through 6 months diploma in computer from a recognised institution or through computer literacy certificate at school level.
- Experience in accounts/administrative matters in Govt./Semi Govt. /Autonomous organization.
Lab Assistant: Middle Pass with General Science.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti NVS Recruitment – List of vacancies: 683 Posts
For NVS HQ / ROs: 24 Posts
- Audit Assistant – 3 Posts
- Hindi Translator – 5 Posts
- Stenographer – 6 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 10 Posts
For JNVs under 08 Regional Offices: 659 Posts
- Female Staff Nurse – 81 Posts
- Catering Assistant – 61 Posts
- LDC / Storekeeper – 440 Posts
- Lab Attendant – 77 Posts
Age limit(As on 31.10.2017): Relaxation as per government policy
- Audit Assistant: 18-30 years
- Hindi Translator: 18-30 years
- Female Staff Nurse: Up to 35 Years
- Stenographer: 18 to 27 years
- Catering Assistant: Up to 35 years
- Lower Division Clerk: 18-27 years
- Lab Assistant: Between 18 and 30 years
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti NVS Recruitment Pay Scale details:
- For Audit Assistant/Hindi Translator/Female Staff Nurse: Rs.9,300-34,800/-
- For Stenographer / Catering Assistant/ Lower Division Clerk/ Lab Assistant: Rs.5,200-20,200/-
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti NVS Recruitment – Selection Process:
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in online Computer Based Test (CBT).
- NVS reserves the right to decide the cut off marks in online Computer Based Test (CBT).
The decision of the NVS about the mode of selection to the above posts shall be final and binding.
- For Stenographer & LDC / Storekeeper post, candidates shortlisted against CBT will be called for Skill Test which is only qualifying in nature and carries no weightage before considering them finally.
- In case a candidate fails to qualify the skill test, their candidature would be rejected.
However, the mode of selection whichever for all the above posts will be the sole discretion of NVS and may be changed.
- Staff Nurse, Audit Assistant, Hindi Translator: Rs.1,000/-
- Catering Assistant, Stenographer: Rs. 750/-
- Lower Division Clerk/ Storekeeper: Rs. 750/-
- Lab Attendant: Rs. 750/-
- No fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen categories
How to Apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti NVS Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 12 November 2017 to 13 December 2017.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Important dates for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti NVS Recruitment:
- Opening date for Online Application: 12.11.2017
- Last date of Online Submission of Application with Fee: 13.12.2017
- Tentative Date of Online Computer Based Test (CBT): 12, 13 & 14 January 2018
Note: The candidates should take a printout of the online application. The application printout with photograph affixed will have to be submitted during document verification along with the self-attested copies of certificates in support of Age, Qualification, Experience, Caste Validity, Non-Creamy Layer, Physical disability, Valid Identity proof as applicable.