Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti NVS Recruitment 2019:-Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti invites application for the post of Assistant Commissioner, PGTs, TGTs, Miscellaneous Category of Teachers (Librarian, Art, Music, PET-Male, PET-Female), Legal Assistant, Female Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant and Lower Division Clerk in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya / HQ / Regional Offices of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. For this recruitment, NVS decides to recruit male and female teachers in proportion to the number of girl students in JNVs.However, there is no separate reservation for Female Teachers to this effect. Interested graduates can check detailed eligibility and application process of NVS Recruitment 2019 in below. Candidates can apply for EPFO Recruitment 2019 for Social Security Assistant 2189 Vacancies.
Update on 09.08.2019 regarding Extension of Last Date for NVS Recruitment : Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti released an addendum for the extension of date for online application on the official website. According to the advertisement, the date of registration closes is 9 August 2019 and it has been extended up to 25th August 2019. The last date is extended for the candidates who are not able to apply because of the flood, rain and etc. At the same time, the last date for fee payment is extended from 12th August to 26th August 2019.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti is the autonomous organization under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of School Education & Literacy, Govt. of India. It has around 630 Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs)in all over India and 8 regional offices in Bhopal, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Lucknow, Patna, Shillong, and Pune. According to NVS Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs), it is the co-educational and residential school for rural areas. It provides education up to Higher secondary level.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti NVS Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Assistant Commissioner, PGTs, TGTs & others|
|Commencement of Application||10 July 2019|
|Last date of Application||25 August 2019|
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
For Assistant Commissioner:
- Master’s Degree in Humanities/Science/Commerce from a recognized Institution/ University
- Persons holding analogous post or post of Principal in the Educational Planning and Administration in any Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Organization.
For Post Graduate Teachers:
- Two Year Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Master Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate respective disciplines.
- B.Ed Degree.
- Proficiency in Teaching in Hindi and English medium.
For Miscellaneous Teachers:
- Five years of study in Music institution recognized by the concerned State Govt. as equivalent to Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree.
- A Bachelors Degree with Music from a recognized university and B.Ed. OR Higher Secondary/Sr.Secondary with any certificate in music.
- Five years Recognized Diploma in any discipline of Fine Arts as Drawing/Painting/Sculpture/Graphic Arts/Crafts after passing Secondary Examination (Class X or equivalent).
- B.Ed. Degree/Diploma in Fine Arts (Degree of Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) after class XII will be considered as equivalent to Five Years.
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical qualification for the diploma is at least University’s Degree.
- University’s degree in Library Science from a recognized institution
- Graduation with One-year Diploma in Library Science from a recognized Institution.
- Diploma in Fine Arts after Class X.
For Trained Graduate Teachers:
- Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject as well as in the aggregate. Bachelors Honours Degree with at least 50% marks in a concerned subject/combination of subjects and also in aggregate.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject/combination of subjects and also in aggregate.
- Passed the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by CBSE in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE, for the purpose.
- B.Ed. Degree
- Competence to teach through English and Hindi / concerned Regional language as the case may be.
- Degree in Law from a recognized University.
- Three years of experience in handling legal cases.
Female Staff Nurse:
- Passed Sr. Secondary Examination (Class XII) or equivalent and Grade ‘A'(Three years) Diploma/Certificate in Nursing from a recognized Institution.
- B.Sc (Nursing) from a recognised University/ Institution.
- Registration with Indian/ State Nursing Council and Practical experience of two years in Hospital/Clinic.
- Secondary School (X class pass) and Three Years Diploma in Catering or equivalent from an Institution recognized by Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India/State Govt.
- Passed Sr. Secondary (Class XII) from CBSE with Hotel Management and Catering as Vocational Subject and at least one year experience in catering.
- Passed Sr.Secondary (Class XII) or equivalent and a one-year diploma in catering or equivalent from a recognized Institution with three years experience in catering
in reputed institution/hotels.
- Trade proficiency Certificate in Catering with a minimum of 10 years of service in Defence Services of the regular establishment (for Ex-Servicemen only).
Lower Division Clerk:
- Senior Secondary (Class XII) certificate from a recognized Board with 50% marks and possessing minimum speed of 30 words per minutes in English typing or 25 words per minutes in Hindi typing correspond to 10500 KDPH as on average of 5 key depressions for each word.
- Passed + 2 level or Senior Secondary Certificate from CBSE/State Govt. With Secretarial Practices and Office Management as Vocational Subjects.
- Assistant Commissioner: Not exceeding 45 years
- Post Graduate Teachers: Not exceeding 40 years
- Trained Graduate Teachers, Miscellaneous Teachers: Not exceeding 35 years
- Legal Assistant: Between 18 to 32 years
- Catering Assistant, Female Staff Nurse: Upto 35 years
- Lower Division Clerk: Between 18 and 27 years
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 years
- Women Candidates:10 years
- NVS Employees:5 years
- PWD candidates:10-15 years
- Assistant Commissioner:5 Posts
- Post Graduate Teachers:430 Posts
- Trained Graduate Teachers:1154 Posts
- Miscellaneous Teachers: 564 Posts
- Legal Assistant: 1 Post
- Catering Assistant:26 Posts
- Female Staff Nurse: 55 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk:135 Posts
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti NVS Mode Of Selection:
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in written examination / Computer Based Test (CBT) and interview / Personal Interaction put together.
Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Amritsar, Lucknow , Ajmer, Madurai, Allahabad, Mumbai, Bangalore, Muzaffarpur, Bhopal, Nagpur, Bhubaneshwer, Patna handigarh/ Panchkula/ Mohali, Pune, Chennai, Port Blair, Dehradun, Raipur, Delhi, Ranchi ,Faridabad, Shimla ,Gurugram,Trivendrum,Ghaziabad,Visakhapatnam ,NOIDA, Shillong, Guwahati, Kohima , Hyderabad , Imphal, Itanagar, Aizwal, Jabalpur, Siliguri, Jaipur, Agartala ,Jammu , Panaji (Goa).
Note: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti will allot examination centre as per the availability and it will be notified on the NVS Admit card 2019 details.
- Assistant Commissioner: Rs.1500/-
- PGTs, TGTs, Miscellaneous Category Teachers & Female Staff Nurse: Rs.1200/-
- Legal Assistant, Catering Assistant & Lower Division Clerk: Rs.1000/-
How to apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti NVS Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through NVS website from 10 July 2019 to 25 August 2019.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Commencement of Registration: 10th July 2019
- Closing of Registration: 25th August 2019
- Commencement of Fee deposit: 10th July 2019
- Closing of Fee Deposit: 26th August 2019
- Date of Written Examination / CBT: 5th -10th September 2019 (tentative)
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti NVS Recruitment 2019 for PGTs:(Expired)
|Job Role||Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) ,TGTS & FCSA|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||6 June 2019|
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Graduate with Diploma in Computer Application (equivalent to “A” level course of DOEACC) from a recognised institution (or) “A” level certificate from DOEACC (or) BCA from recognised University / Institution (or) B.Tech / B.E in Computer Science / Information Technology or Information Science from a recognized University. The candidate having experience in Govt./Govt. Aided Residential School and qualified CTET conducted by CBSE shall be given additional weightage for selection.
- MA/M.Sc./M.Com with 50% marks or above and B.Ed. ( B.E/B.Tech/MCA/Post Graduate Diploma in Computers Eligible for PGT-IT)
- Bachelor degree in relevant subject with 50% marks or above in aggregate as well as in the concerned subject during all the years of study and B.Ed
NVS Recruitment -Total Vacancies: 370 Posts
Pay Scale details:
- For PGT- Rs. 27,500/Month
- For TGTs & Misc.- Rs. 26,250/Month
- For FCSA.- Rs. 26,250/Month
NVS Recruitment – Selection Process:
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in written examination and interview put together.
Application Fee: No Application Fees
How to Apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti NVS Recruitment 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates send/submit the application along with required documents to concerned JNVs Cluster Centres by Speed Post / Regd. Post or by Hand on or before 6 June 2019. Candidates should be present for verification of documents on 17.06.2019 at the Cluster Centre JNV to which they have been posted by the cluster centre.No Application shall be accepted in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Regional Office, Pune
For More Details & Application Form: Click here