Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti NVS Recruitment 2021:-Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Noida has released the job notifications for the post of Project Associate/Technical Assistant on a contract basis for 03 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Bachelor’s degree/B.Sc/BCA/Master Degree/Diploma. The selection is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through postal on or before 20 February 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti is the autonomous organization under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of School Education & Literacy, Govt. of India. It has around 630 Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs)in all over India and 8 regional offices in Bhopal, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Lucknow, Patna, Shillong, and Pune. According to NVS Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs), it is the co-educational and residential school for rural areas. It provides education up to Higher secondary level.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti NVS Recruitment 2021:
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti NVS Recruitment 2021 for Project Associate/Technical Assistant:
|Job Role||Project Associate/Technical Assistant|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree/B.Sc/BCA/Master Degree/Diploma|
|Salary||Rs . 24,800 – 38,440/-pm|
|Last date||20 February 2021|
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Post Graduate in STEM or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology or Medicine.
- B.Sc (Computer Science/ IT) or BCA or Master degree+ (PGDCA through regular mode) or Diploma in Engineering and Technology.
NVS Recruitment -Total Vacancies: 02 Posts
- Project Associate – 02 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 01 Post
Pay Scale details:
- Project Associate – Rs 38,440/-pm
- Technical Assistant – Rs. 24,800/pm
NVS Recruitment – Selection Process:
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in written examination and interview .
Application Fee: No Application Fees
How to Apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti NVS Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates send/submit the application along with required documents by postal on or before 20 February 2021.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
NVS Hqrs., Noida
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti NVS Recruitment 2020 for PGT/TGT(Expired)
|Job Role||PGTs, TGTs & others|
|Salary||upto Rs.32500/- pm|
|Last date of Application||11 September 2020|
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
For Post Graduate Teachers:
- Two year Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT or any other NCTE recognized university / Institute, in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.(Note: B. Ed degree is not required for the candidates who have undergone four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT or other NCTE recognized institution.) OR
- Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects:
- MA/M.Sc./M.Com with 50% marks or above and B.Ed.
For Trained Graduate Teachers:
- Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT or other NCTE recognized institution with
at least 50% marks in the concerned subject as well as in the aggregate. OR
- Bachelors Honours Degree with at least 50% marks in concerned subject/combination of subjects and also in aggregate. Candidate should have studied requisite subject(s) for at least 2 years in the 03 years degree course. OR
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject/combination of subjects and also in aggregate. The candidate should have studied the requisite subjects in all three years of degree course.
- B.Ed Degree for all TGTs
For Miscellaneous Teachers:
- Five years of study in Music institution recognized by the concerned State Govt. as equivalent to Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree.
- A Bachelors Degree with Music from a recognized university and B.Ed. OR Higher Secondary/Sr.Secondary with any certificate in music.
- Five years Recognized Diploma in any discipline of Fine Arts as Drawing/Painting/Sculpture/Graphic Arts/Crafts after passing Secondary Examination (Class X or equivalent).
- B.Ed. Degree/Diploma in Fine Arts (Degree of Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) after class XII will be considered as equivalent to Five Years.
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical qualification for the diploma is at least University’s Degree.
- University’s degree in Library Science from a recognized institution
- Graduation with One-year Diploma in Library Science from a recognized Institution.
- Diploma in Fine Arts after Class X.
- Graduate with Diploma in Computer Application (equivalent to “A” level course of DOEACC) from a recognised institution (or) “A” level certificate from DOEACC (or) BCA from recognised University / Institution (or) B.Tech / B.E in Computer Science / Information Technology or Information Science from a recognized University. The candidate having experience in Govt./Govt. Aided Residential School and qualified CTET conducted by CBSE shall be given additional weightage for selection.
- Post Graduate Teachers: Not exceeding 40 years
- Trained Graduate Teachers, Miscellaneous Teachers: Not exceeding 35 years
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 years
- Women Candidates:10 years
- NVS Employees:5 years
- PWD candidates:10-15 years
- Post Graduate Teachers:98 Posts
- Trained Graduate Teachers: 283 Posts
- FCSAs: 73 Posts
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti NVS Mode Of Selection:
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in written examination / Computer Based Test (CBT) and interview / Personal Interaction put together.
Note: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti will allot examination centre as per the availability and it will be notified on the NVS Admit card 2020 details.
How to apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti NVS Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can send the application form in single pdf along with required documents to [email protected] latest by 11 September 2020.In addition to the application by E-mail the candidate will also submit
the application on Google Form as per link provided below.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now