Nuance Recruitment 2020 – Nuance scheduled to hire Associate Quality Assurance Engineer for B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc graduates at Pune office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
Nuance Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Associate Quality Assurance Engineer|
|Experience||1 – 4 years|
|Job Location||Pune (Maharashtra)|
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science
- Minimum years of work experience: 1-4 years
- Prior testing experience in IVR/VXML environment
- Excellent understanding of software testing techniques.
- Experience in creating technical test plans and test specifications.
- Ability to identify, isolate, and document system deficiencies in a clear and concise manner.
- Attention to detail with a methodical problem-solving approach
- Solid understanding of the SDLC and STLC
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Work independently of others when required.
- Experience working within Microsoft server environments, understanding of database concepts
- Preferred test engineering certificates (ISTQB, ISEB)
- Experience in testing mobility products (IOS/Android) is a plus
- Creating test plans and identifying test objectives from the requirement and design specifications.
- Designing and maintaining technical test scenarios for manual and/or automated execution.
- Create specifications for test data and test environments.
- Execute manual and/or automated test scenarios.
- Producing test reports, documenting the results of the test scenarios.
- Accurately identify and communicate defects and systems enhancements to the development teams utilizing the defect tracking system.
- Communicating with the Test Lead at all times to inform them of the progress/problems being encountered in the testing of any solution.
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
How to apply Nuance Recruitment 2020 for Associate Quality Assurance Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here