NTT DATA Recruitment scheduled to hire Associate System Engineer for Engineering graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
NTT DATA Recruitment 2018:
NTT DATA Recruitment for Associate System Engineer:
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer|
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree (B.E/B.Tech) /MCA
- Receiving Calls/Emails/Web tickets from end users (UK based) for services, inquiries and
problem notifications and log them into the ticketing tool.
- Attempt resolution of tickets relating to end user computing equipment (desktops, laptops, office applications, printers e.t.c)
- Resolve incidents within prescribed time limits, if possible; otherwise, escalate to
appropriate Level 2 groups.
- Triaging the tickets to different support groups based on category of the ticket
- Following up on tickets and tracking them to closure
- Providing sufficient and accurate information to users on the ticket status
How to apply for NTT DATA Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now