NTT Data Recruitment for freshers B.E/B.Tech graduates.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
NTT DATA Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||System Support Associate|
- Graduate Preferrably B.E/B.TECH and 0-3 years relevant experience
- Good communication skills
- Should be a team player
- Should be willing to take initiatives and responsibilities for better coordination and efficiency
- MCSE Certification would an advantage
Performs installation, customization and maintenance of the operating system and system software products in support of business processing requirements. Evaluates and integrates new operating system versions, drivers and hardware. Provides technical expertise for system transitions, migrations and consolidations.
- Tests software updates and patches.
- Monitors and tunes the system to achieve optimum performance levels in standalone and multi-tiered environments.
- Conducts system analysis, configuration management and develops improvements for system software performance, availability and reliability.
- Performs incident resolution, problem determination and root cause analysis in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
- Designs, develops, recommends and implements new or revised system software, utilities and automated processes as necessary.
- Provides in-depth diagnosis for operating systems software/hardware failures and develops solutions.
- Ensures server data integrity by evaluating, implementing and managing appropriate software and hardware solutions.
- Prescribes system backup / disaster recovery procedures and directs recovery operations in the event of destruction of all or part of the operating system or other system components.
- Implements appropriate levels of system security.
How to Apply NTT DATA Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position in online by following link.
To Apply: Click here