NTRO Recruitment 2017 for the post of Technical Assistant in Electronics & Computer Science discipline.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
NTRO Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Technical Assistant|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||11 August 2017|
Technical Assistant (Electronics) – 60 Posts
- Bachelors Degree in Science with Mathematics or Physics as one of the subjects from a recognized University; or
- Three years Diploma in Engineering or Technology in Electronics/Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Telecommunication from a recognized Institute; or
- Diploma/Technical Proficiency Certificate in Engineering or Technology in Electronics/Communication/ Electronics & Communication/Telecommunication/ Electronics & Telecommunication awarded by the Armed Forces; and Having working knowledge of computer
Technical Assistant (Computer) – 39 Posts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Mathematics or Physics as one of the subjects from a recognized University; or
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application from a recognized University or Institute; or Three years Diploma in Engineering or Technology in Computer/Computer Science/Computer Technology/Computer Science & Information Technology/ Information Technology from a recognized Institute; or
- Diploma/Technical Proficiency Certificate in Computer/Computer Science, Computer Technology/Computer Science & Information Technology Information Technology awarded by the Armed Forces; and Having Working Knowledge of computer
NTRO Recruitment 2017-Technical Assistant Selection Process:
- The Government has dispensed with interviews for Junior Level Posts. Accordingly, recruitment to the post of Technical Assistant will be made through Written Examination in Computer Based Mode
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Computer Based Examination based on the percentage of marks in Essential
- Qualification as indicated by them during online application/Registration. Candidates will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:50, i.e. 50 candidates for every vacancy, subject to availability of a sufficient number of eligible candidates. Candidates will be shortlisted by applying a suitable cut off in the percentage of marks, in multiples of five. The number of candidates shortlisted may be slightly more or less due to the criteria of applying cut off in multiples of five. The criteria followed in short listing candidates for Computer Based Examination will be final. No appeal or representation will be entertained against such short listing criteria.
Scheme of Examination: 4 Hours
- Electronics:General Science Current Affairs,Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning and Concerned Subject/Stream (i,e Electronics)-100 Question-400 Marks
- Computer Science: General Science Current Affairs, Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning and Concerned Subject/Stream (i.e Computer Science).
How to apply NTRO Recruitment 2017 Technical Assistant?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 22 July to 11 August 2017.
For More details: Click here