NTRO Recruitment 2018 – National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) Jobs for the post of Scientist ‘B’ in various disciplines through GATE scorecard.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
NTRO Recruitment 2018: Scientist ‘B’
|Job Role||Scientist ‘B’|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||24 March 2018|
|Last Date||14 April 2018|
NTRO Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- First Class Master’s Degree of Science in Electronics/ Electronics & Computer Science/ Applied Electronics/ Radio Physics & Electronics from a recognized University or Institute; or
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Electronics/ Electronics Communication & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Power / Telecommunication/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Information & Communication/ Communication/ Optics & Optoelectronics from a recoginsed University or Institute
- Candidates possessing valid GATE score card – Electronics & Communication (EC) (i,e GATE – 2016 or 2017 or 2018)
Scientist (Computer Science):
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Computer Science/ Computer/ Computer Science & information Technology/ Information Engineering/ Information Technology from a recoginsed University or Institute
- Candidates possessing valid GATE score card – Computer Science & Information Technology (CS) (i,e GATE – 2016 or 2017 or 2018)
- First Class Master’s Degree of Science in Geo-Informatics / Remote Sensing & Geo-Informatics from a recognized University or Institute; or
- First Class Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Technology in Geo-Informatics / Geo-Informatics & Remote Sensing from a recoginsed University or Institute
- Candidates possessing valid GATE score card – Geology & Geophysics (GG) (i,e GATE – 2016 or 2017 or 2018)
Desired skill: Knowledge of computer application.
Age limit(As on 24.04.2018): Below 30 years (Relaxations as per government policy)
NTRO Recruitment Discipline wise vacancies: 62 Posts
- Electronics – 21 Posts
- Computer Science – 35 Posts
- Geo-Informatics – 6 Posts
NTRO Recruitment 2018 Scientist ‘B’ Selection Process:
- Eligible registered candidates will be shortlisted based on valid GATE Marks out of 100 in order of merit in each category of respective subject/stream.
- In the event of two or more candidates having equal GATE Marks out of 100 in any category of a particular subject/stream, such candidates will be further arranged in descending order on the basis of percentage of marks obtained by them in Essential Qualification for shortlisting till the ratio of 1:5 is attained.
- The shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for personal interview carrying 100 marks which shall consist of Scientific Aptitude Assessment and Personality Assessment.
Weightage for Merit List: Scientist ‘B’
|Scientific Aptitude Assessment||30%|
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- For considering selection in UR category, a candidate has to secure minimum 40% marks each in Scientific Aptitude Assessment and Personality Assessment.
- For considering selection in OBC/SC/ST category, a candidate has to secure minimum 30% marks each in Scientific Aptitude Assessment and Personality Assessment
Venue for Personal Interview: New Delhi or at any other place as decided by the National Technical Research Organisation.
How to apply NTRO Recruitment 2018 for Scientist ‘B’?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 24 March 2018 to 14 April 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Online application available from 24 March 2018)
- Starting date of Online Application/Registration: 24 March 2018 (09.00 AM)
- Closing date of Online Application/Registration: 14 April 2018 (05.00 PM)
- Date of Personal interview: Tentatively on May/June-2018.