NTC Recruitment 2017- National Textile Corporation Ltd(WR) announced notification for the post of Security Supervisors and Clerical Staff.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
National Textile Corporation-NTC Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Security Supervisors, Clerical Staff|
|Salary||Security Supervisors: Rs.11,600-26,000/-
Clerical Staff: Rs.4,200-4,625/-
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date||30 October 2017|
- Graduate in any stream from the recognized University with computer related course(not less than 6 months)
- To carry out the clerical nature of work in discipline of Finance, Marketing, Material, HR,
Technical, costing, IT Personnel Secretaries, Legal etc. with full knowledge of computer
in respective department. Minimum two years experienced of the clerical work and
computer knowledge is required
- Graduate in any stream from the recognized University
- Candidates should have served in the armed forces minimum 15 years and at the time
of retiring from the services should have held in the rank of at least Naib Subedar.OR
- Registration in District Sainik Welfare Board is essential.OR
- Persons having experience for minimum 10 years in the same field.
Post wise Vacancies: 40 Posts
- Clerical Staff: 26
- Security Supervisors: 14
Age limit(As on 30.10.2017):
- For Clerical Staff: 28 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
- For Security Supervisors: 35 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
NTC Recruitment 2017 Selection Process:
The selection process is based on
- Screening of the Applications
- Competitive examination / written examination
- Personal interview
How to apply for NTC Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form in NTC website and send application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 30 October 2017.
For More details & Application form: Click here
National Textile Corporation Ltd
(A Government of India Undertaking )
Western Region Office NTC House,
15 N M Marg Ballard Estate- 400 001
- Self attested copies of all educational qualifications and experience certificates
mentioned in the application
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-servicemen category should enclose a
copy of the certificate issued by the Competent Authority to that effect.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category are required to produce the recently Obtained OBC Certificate (Non-creamy layer) (not older than 6 months as on the date of
advertisement) in the format prescribed by the Government of India, issued by
- Candidates belonging to PWD / Ex-Servicemen are required to furnish attested Copies of certificates in support of their claim.