Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
NSTFDC Recruitment 2022 – National Scheduled Tribes Finance and Development Corporation has released the job notification for the post of Assistant General Manager/Manager/Dy. Manager /Assistant/Jr. Assistant for 10 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Any Degree/12th are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post on or before 25 April 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About NSTFDC: National Scheduled Tribes Finance and Development Corporation (NSTFDC), an apex Organization under the Ministry of Tribal Affairs in 2001 was brought into existence with the sole aim of economic upliftment of the Scheduled Tribes in the country by way of extending concessional financial assistance to the target group under its various schemes. The prominent schemes of NSTFDC are Term Loan, Adivasi Mahila Sashaktikaran Yojana – an exclusive scheme for Scheduled Tribe women, Adivasi Shiksha Rinn Yojana – Education Loan scheme, Micro Credit Scheme for Self Help Groups (SHGs) – comprising Scheduled Tribes as its members, Tribal Forest Dwellers Empowerment Scheme and Teak Growers Scheme.
NSTFDC Recruitment 2022:
NSTFDC Recruitment 2022 for Assistant General Manager/Manager/Dy. Manager /Assistant/Jr. Assistant :
|Job Role||Assistant General Manager/Manager/Dy. Manager /Assistant/Jr. Assistant|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||25 April 2022|
Assistant General Manager :
- PG Degree in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ HRD/ Social work from a recognized University. Minimum 8 years experience in the relevant field of which 5 years in a middle managerial level.
Manager (Projects) :
- PG Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Agriculture Science/ Vet. Science/ B.E. from recognised University. Minimum 5 years experience in the relevant field of which 3 years at the Executive level.
Dy. Manager (Personnel):
- PG Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce from recognised University. Minimum 3 years experience in the Supervisory Level.
- Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce from a recognised University. Minimum 3 years experience in the Establishment and General Administration
Junior Assistant :
- 12th passed and a speed of 30 WPM in Typing (English/Hindi).
- Assistant General Manager – 42 years
- Manager (Projects) – 37 years
- Dy. Manager (Personnel) – 32 years
- Assistant – 27 years
- Junior Assistant – 27 years
- Assistant General Manager – 1 Post
- Manager (Projects) – 1 Post
- Dy. Manager (Personnel) – 1 Post
- Assistant – 4 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 3 Posts
- Assistant General Manager – Rs. 70000-200000/-
- Manager (Projects) – Rs. 50000-160000/-
- Dy. Manager (Personnel) – Rs. 40000-140000/-
- Assistant – Rs. 23200-89400/-
- Junior Assistant – Rs. 21700-83900/-
NSTFDC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- For the post of Asstt. General Manager (Pers.), Manager (Proj.) and Dy. Manager (Pers.): The mode of selection will be decided by NSTFDC. The shortlisted candidates in respect of the above posts will have to appear for a personal interview at the Corporate Office of NSTFDC, New Delhi. NSTFDC reserves the right to screen and call only such candidates as are found prima facie suitable for being considered by the Selection Committee. Thus, mere fulfilling the prescribed conditions would not entitle one to be called for interview.
- For the post of Assistant and Jr. Assistant: NSTFDC will conduct a Computer Based Test (CBT) for the post of Assistant and Jr. Assistant of the shortlisted candidates. Selection for the post of Assistant will be based on qualifying the Computer Based Test (CBT). For the post of Jr. Assistant, in addition to qualifying in the Computer Based Test, the provisionally shortlisted candidates will have to qualify a typing test with a minimum speed of 30 wpm in English/Hindi. The Typing Test will, however, be only qualifying in nature.
- The Computer Based Test for the above said posts will be objective multiple choice questions consisting of General Knowledge, Current affairs, General Intelligence Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and General English. The duration of Computer Based Test will be 2.00 Hrs. The Final Selection will be made based on the performance of Computer Based Test. There will be no interview for the post of Assistant and Jr. Assistant.
- Manager and Dy. Manager – Rs. 1000/-
- Assistant and Jr. Assistant – Rs. 500/-
How to apply for NSTFDC Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the duly filled application form along with required documents through postal on or before 25 April 2022.
For More Details : Click here
National Scheduled Tribes Finance and Development Corporation,
NBCC Tower, 5th Floor, 15,Bhikaji Cama Place,
New Delhi-110 066.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now