NSPCL Recruitment 2017 for Executive Trainee for Engineering graduates in various disciplines.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
NSPCL Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Executive Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date||10 October 2017|
- Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with not less than 65% marks, taking average of all the Years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular year by the Institute/University.
- Final year/ semester students are also eligible however they have to obtain at least 65% marks in their engineering degree.
- A candidate with the prescribed degree identified for the disciplines as given below can only apply for the post of EETs in the respective disciplines:
|Engineering Disciplines as advertised by|
|Electrical Engg. (Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical, Instrumentation & Control/ Power Systems & High Voltage/ Power Electronics/ Power Engineering)||Electrical Engineer||EE|
|Mechanical Engg. (Mechanical/ Production/Industrial Engg./ Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal/ Mechanical & Automation/ Power Engineering)Mechanical Engg. (Mechanical/ Production/Industrial Engg./ Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal/ Mechanical & Automation/ Power Engineering)||Mechanical Engineering||ME|
|Instrumentation Engg. (Electronics & Instrumentation Engg./ Instrumentation & Instrumentation Engg. (Electronics & Instrumentation Engg./ Instrumentation & Control Engg.)||Instrumentation|
|Electronics Engg. (Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics Engg.)||Electronics &|
Age Limit: Upper Age limit is 27 years as on last date of online application in NSPCL. (i.e. 10.10.2017)
Total Vacancies: 15
- Electrical-4 Posts
- Mechanical-7 Posts
- Instrumentation-2 Posts
- Electronics-2 Posts
NSPCL Recruitment-Selection Process:
- Eligible candidates should have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2017. Based on the GATE-2017 marks and requirement, candidates will be short listed for Personal Interview.
- Candidates need to secure minimum qualifying marks in the personal interview before being considered in the merit list.
- The final merit list will be prepared based on 85% weightage of GATE-2017 marks and 15% weightage of Personal Interview marks. Please note that for EET 2017 recruitment GATE Scores of 2017 will only be valid.
How to apply NSPCL Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this positions in online latest by 10 October 2017.
To Apply: Click here