NATIONAL SMALL INDUSTRIES CORPORATION-NSIC Recruitment 2017 for the post of Executive Trainee in contract basis.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
NSIC Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Executive Assistant|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||9 June 2017|
- Graduation Degree from a recognized University with one year Certificate or Diploma course in computers from a recognized Institute.
Only the following Certificates/Diplomas courses in computers of one year and more duration along with Graduation will be accepted and considered:
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
- Mechanic Computer Hardware
- Desk Top Publishing Operator
- DOEACC / NIELIT Computer Course ‘O’, ‘A’ and ‘B’ Level
- Advanced Diploma in Software Technology
- Advanced Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking
- Computer Hardware and Networking
- Diploma in Computer Application
- Advanced Diploma in Computer Application
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications
The above-mentioned courses of less than one-year duration will not be accepted and considered. Besides above, the following Degrees will be accepted and considered as equivalent to Graduation and one-year computer course:
- Bachelor in Computer Applications
- Master in Computer Applications
- Bachelor of Science (Computer Science / Information Technology)
- Bachelor in Information Technology
- Master of Business Administration (Systems / Information Technology)
- Graduation in Engineering (Computer Science / Information Technology)
UPPER AGE LIMIT: 35 years (Age relaxation as per Government rules) Age Relaxation for ST – 05 Years and OBC – 03 Years
How to apply NSIC Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 9 June 2017.
More details & Apply: Click here