National Small Industries Corporation – NSIC Recruitment 2018 for the post of Accounts Officer.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
NSIC Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Accounts Officer|
|Experience||1 to 5 years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||28 April 2018|
Educational Qualification: B.Com or M.Com or CA (Inter) or ICWA/CMA (Inter) or B.Com with MBA / PGDBM with specialization in Finance /Banking from a recognized University or Institution.
In addition to MBA/PGDBM, the following Degree(s) /Diploma(s) will be considered as eligible qualifications:
- PGDBA (Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration)
- MMS (Masters of Management Studies)
- PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management)
- PGDFM (Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management)
- MFM (Masters of Financial Management)
- For B.Com – Five years’ experience in Accounts in public / private sector organization.
- For M.Com or CA (Inter) or ICWA/CMA(Inter) or B.Com with MBA/PGDBM with specialization in Finance / Banking – One year experience in Accounts in public/private sector organization.
Age limit(As on 28.04.2018): Below 30 years
Age relaxation in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC
- 5 years for PWD-General
- 10 years for PWD-SC/ST and
- 8 years for PWD-OBC
- For Ex-Servicemen, as per Govt. rules
NSIC Recruitment AO Selection Process:
- The criteria of selection for the post of Accounts Officer is Written Examination.
- Based on the performance in the written exam, the document verification will be done only for the shortlisted candidates.
- There will be no interview of the shortlisted candidates in the written exam.
Application Fee: Rs.500/-
Mode of payment: Demand Draft in favour of “The National Small Industries Corporation Limited”, payable at New Delhi.
Note: 50% concession in Application Fees is given to SC/ST/Persons with Disability (PWD)/ Ex-servicemen (ESM)/Women candidates.
How to apply NSIC Recruitment 2018 for AO?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online.After successfully submitted send a print out of application form along with required documents to the following postal address on before 28 April 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
General Manager – Human Resources
The National Small Industries Corporation
Okhla Industrial Estate
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now