Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
National Small Industries Corporation – NSIC Recruitment notification announced for Apprentices posts. There are 06 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of BE / B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/ Diploma is eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
NSIC Recruitment 2023 for Apprentices
|Job Role||Graduate Apprentices/Technician (Diploma) Apprentices|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/ Diploma|
|Total Vacancies||06 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.10,000 – 11,500/-|
|Job Location||Faridabad (Haryana)|
|Last Date||15 June 2023|
- Graduate Apprentices:
- A degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a statutory University. (OR)
- A degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degrees by an Act of Parliament.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in a relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in a relevant discipline
- Candidates who fulfil all the above criteria can only apply.
- The duration of Apprenticeship training is of ONE year.
Age limit: The age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules. Minimum 18 years and above
- The selection process will be in two stages.
- On the basis of Educational Qualification Marks.
- Documents Verification
How to Apply for NSIC Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates should enrol their online application through BOAT (SR) National Web Portal and apply online latest by 15 June 2023.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Go to National Web Portal
- Click Enroll
- Complete the application form
- A unique Enrolment Number for each student will be generated.
- Note: Please wait for at least one day for enrolment verification and approval. After this student can proceed with the below steps.
For students who have already enrolled:
- Click Establishment Request Menu
- Click Find Establishment
- Upload Resume
- Choose Establishment name
- Type NSIC Technical Services Centre, Neemka, Haryana and search
- Click Apply
- Click apply again.