Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
NSCD Recruitment 2022 – National Science Centre, Delhi is a constituent unit of National Council of Science Museums, Kolkata, an autonomous scientific organization functioning under the aegis of Ministry of Culture, Government of India, invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up 08 vacancies for the post of Technician/Office Assistant. The educational qualification of the candidates must be HSC/SSC/ITI. Interested candidates can apply on or before 12 December 2022. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
NSCD Recruitment 2022 for Technician/Office Assistant:
|Job Role||Technician/Office Assistant|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||12 December 2022|
Office Assistant (Grade-III):
- Higher Secondary or equivalent.
- The Candidates must qualify in typing test of 10 minutes duration with at least 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer correspond to 10500/9000 Key Depression Per Hour (KDPH) respectively, duly supported by certificate from a Govt. recognized institution.
- Typing, dispatch of daks, issue of tickets, photocopying, maintenance of files, preparation and processing of bills, making entries in various registers, ledgers etc. handling purchase and stores, compilation of facts & figurers for reports, statements etc. in computer, cash handling & cheque writing whenever required; any other work entrusted by superiors from time to time.
Technician ‘A’ (Painter, Electronics, Carpenter, Sheet Metal & Fitter):
- SSC or Matriculation with certificate from ITI or equivalent in relevant discipline.
- Candidates must have one year experience after obtaining the certificate for course duration of two years. For candidates obtaining certificates of one year course duration, two years relevant experience after obtaining the certificate shall be required.
- Operation, repair, fabrication, handling, packing, installation and maintenance of exhibits/equipment/ instruments/ installations.
Age limit(as on 12.12.2022):
- Office Assistant – 25 years
- Technician – 35 years
Age relaxable as per Government of India Rules.
Total Vacancies: 08 Posts
- Office Assistant – 02 Posts
- Technician – 06 Posts
NSCD Recruitment Selection Process:
The recruitment process shall comprise of two stages, Written Test and Typewriting Test.
Scheme of Examination:
The Written Test shall comprise of 20 marks of descriptive and 80 Marks of objective type questions and there is no negative marking. The Written Test shall consist of the following subjects:
- Reasoning Test (20 marks)
- Quantitative Aptitude (30 marks)
- General English (30 marks)
- Descriptive (20 marks)
Note: The Minimum qualifying marks will be 60% for objective and 40% for descriptive/subjective tests respectively.
Typing Test (English/ Hindi):
- Candidates passed in the written test shall be called for Typing Test (to be conducted on Computer) which will be a qualifying test.
- Rs. 750/- (Rupees Seven Hundred Fifty only).
- No application fee is required for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen / Physically Challenged person and women candidates.
Fee Payment Mode:
- A non-refundable fee of Rs. 750/- (Rupees seven hundred fifty only) in the form of Demand Draft from a Nationalized Bank drawn in favor of “National Science Centre” payable at New Delhi and the same shall be attached with the original application.
How to apply for NSCD Recruitment 2022?
The completed applications along with attested copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials may be sent through post, so as to reach on or before 12.12.2022.
The candidates already working in Government, Semi-Government, Public Sector Undertaking and autonomous organizations must apply through proper channel.
For more Details & Application Form: Click Here
National Science Centre,
Near Gate-4, Bhairon Road,
New Delhi – 110001.