NSC National Seeds Corporation Recruitment 2023 – National Seeds Corporation recruitment notification announced for Junior Officers/MTs/Trainees. There are 89 vacancies available for the above-mentioned posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/MBA/B.Sc/M.Sc/LLB/Any degree/Diploma are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
NSC National Seeds Corporation Recruitment 2023 for Junior Officers/MTs/Trainees:
|Job Role||Junior Officers/MTs/Trainees|
|Total Posts||89 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 22,000 – 77,000/-|
|Job Location||New Delhi/Across India|
|Last date||25 September 2023|
- Professional degree in Law from a recognised University.
- One year experience of handling legal matters in a reputed organisation or with experienced Advocate, Knowledge of Computer (MS Office) shall be desirable.
- The departmental candidates who are law graduates working inthe next below post for two years having aptitude to work in Legal Department will also be considered on merits along with others.
- Graduate with 60% marks from a recognized University, having 5 years experience in the scale of 19000 -68000/- (IDA) and above out of which 2 years experience in the Intelligence Wing of Govt. Organization oF working in vigilance set up of a Govt. Department /PSU in the pay seale of Rs. 20000-72000 or equivalent.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who have undergone training in Intelligence or Vigilance work. Departmental candidates who are already working in Vigilance Department, and Law Graduates working in other departments, with 2 years’ experience in next below scale having aptitude for ‘Vigilance work will also be considered on merits, along with others.
- B.Sc. (Agri) plus MBA (Mktg/Agri. Business Management) full time or Two years Full-time PG Degree/Diploma in Marketing/Agri.
- Business Management OR M.Sc. (Agri.) from a recognized University/Institution with minimum 60%* marks. Knowledge of Computer (MS Office) is mandatory.
Management Trainee(Elect. Engg): B.E/B Tech. (Civil Engg.) from a recognized University Institute with a minimum of 60% marks. Knowledge of Computer (MS Office) is mandatory.
Management Trainee(Civil.Engg): B.E/B.Tech. (Civil Engg.) from a recognized University Institute with a minimum of 60 % marks. Knowledge of Computers (MS Office) is mandatory.
Trainee(Agriculture): BSc. (Agri.) with a minimum of 6094 marks from a recognised University. Knowledge of Computer (MS Office) is mandatory
Trainee(Marketing): B.Sc (Ags) with a minimum of 60% of marks from a recognised University. Knowledge of Computer (MS Office) is mandatory
Trainee(Quality Control): B.Sc. (Agri.) with minimum 60%* marks from a recognized University/institution, Knowledge of Computer (MS Office) is mandatory.
- Sr. Secondary & equivalent with three years Diploma in Office Management with a minimum of 60% marks with Stenography from Govt. recognized Polytechnic OR Graduate from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks preferably with Certificate course of Stenography.
- Proficiency in computer operation (including MS Office) working knowledge of Hindi language, Office Management and excellent communication skills is necessary
- The candidate shall be required to pass Shorthand Test at a speed of 80 wpm in English and Computer Typing Test ata speed of 30 wpm in English respectively.
- The Shorthand Test & Computer Typing Test Shall be of qualifying nature. It is mandatory to pass both the tests Shorthand Test and Computer Typing Test to shortlist candidates for preparing Final Merit List
Trainee(Agri. Stores): B.Sc. (Agri.) with minimum 60%* marks from a recognized University/institution, Knowledge of Computer (MS Office) is mandatory.
Age Limit(As on 25 September 2023):
- Junior Officer-I: 30 Years
- Junior Officer-I (Vigilance): 30 Years
- Management Trainee: 27 Years
- Trainee: 27 Years
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe -5 years
- Other Backrvard Classes Non-Crearny Layer-3 years
- Persons With Disability (PwD)-10 years
- Ex-servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years of military service and have been released on completion of assignment otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalid rent-5 years
- Junior Officer-I: Rs. 22000-77000/-
- Junior Officer-I (Vigilance): Rs. 22000-77000/-
- Management Trainee: Rs. 55680/-
- Trainee: Rs. 23641/-
No.of.Vacancies: 89 Posts
- Junior Officer(Legal): 04 Posts
- Junior Officer(Vigilance): 02 Posts
- Management Trainee(Marketing): 15 Posts
- Management Trainee(Elect.Engg): 01 Post
- Management Trainee(Civil.Engg): 01 Post
- Trainee(Agriculture): 40 Posts
- Trainee(Marketing): 06 Posts
- Trainee(Quality Control): 03 Posts
- Trainee(Stenographer): 05 Posts
- Trainee(Agri.Stores): 12 Posts
- The selection process includes Written Tests/interviews.
- The detailed selection process for each post is given in the advertisement. (Check advertisement).
- Rs. 500/- plus processing fee for Unreserved category/EWS/oBC/Ex-Servicemen.
- candidates belonging to any particular category of SC/ST/PWD are not required to pay the application fee
How to apply for NSC National Seeds Corporation Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website latest by 25 September 2023.
For more details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.
- Commencement of online registration of application by candidates-28 August 2023
- Last date for online application by candidate- 25- September 2023 (subject to any extension)
- Computer Based Test (CBT)- 10 October 2023 (Tentative)