NRRI Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Graduate Assistant (GA) under the project “Bio-efficacy of Sai Power Plus on growth and yield of rice” (EAP 395). There is 01 vacancy available for the post. Candidates with the qualification of B.Sc are eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-Interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
NRRI Recruitment 2023 for Graduate Assistant:
|Job Role||Graduate Assistant|
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Interview Date||28 March 2023|
Graduate Assistant: Graduation in Botany / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Agriculture / Environmental Science.
Age Limit ( As on 28 March 2023): 21 – 55 years with relaxation.
Note: The above age limits are relaxable for SC, ST, and OBC candidates as per Govt. of India norms.
Total Vacancies: 01 Post
Salary: Rs 20,000/-
The selection process includes Interview.
How to apply for NRRI Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-Interview on 28 March 2023 at 10.00 am.
For more details: Click here
- No candidate will be entertained strictly after 10.00 a.m.
- Director, ICAR-NRRI reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of position(s) and also to cancel the recruitment process for the position mentioned above.
- Director’s decision will be final and binding in all aspects.
- Eligible & desirous candidates are advised to bring one recent passport-size photograph, original educational certificates (matriculation onwards) along with a Xerox copy & experience certificate of relevant subject (as per advertisement) for appearing in a walk-in-interview comprising written-cum personal interview on the prescribed date, time and place.
- The above position(s) is/are purely temporary and is co-terminus with the scheme/project.
- Duration of the project: Up to 31.03.2024 or till completion of the project whichever is earlier.
- Place of posting: ICAR-NRRI, Cuttack.
Odisha 753 006.