NRL Recruitment 2018 – Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) Jobs for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET), Management Trainee and Officer.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
NRL Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET), Management Trainee, Officer|
Rs.60,000 – Rs.1,80,000/-
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||23 February 2018|
Graduate Engineer Trainee:
First class degree in the discipline of Chemical Engineering/Electrical Engineering/ Instrumentation Engineering/Instrumentation & Control Engineering/Instrumentation & Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering/Civil Engineering/Computer Science having minimum 65% marks in aggregate.
2 years full time MBA/ PGDM with specialization in Finance from AICTE/UGC recognized Institute/ University/ Deemed University having minimum 60% marks.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Chartered Accountant and having Associate Membership of ICAI.
- Engineering degree can be B.E/B.Tech./B.Sc.Engg. Candidates having 05 years B.E / B.Tech. + M.E/ M.Tech. integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology in relevant discipline shall also be considered.
- Only full time Regular courses will be considered. This shall include Class-X & XII examination and all Diploma(s) and Degree(s) as mentioned in above.
Age Limit(As on 01.01.2018 ): Below 32 years for Officer (Finance) and 30 years for all other positions (relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST candidates, 03 years for OBC (NCL) candidates)
Discipline wise vacancies: 21 Posts
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Chemical) – 7 Posts
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Electrical) – 4 Posts
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Instrumentation) – 2 Posts
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Mechanical) – 3 Posts
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Civil) – 1 Post
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (IIS) – 2 Posts
- Management Trainee (Finance) – 1 Post
- Officer (Finance) – 1 Post
NRL Recruitment Selection process:
- The selection process shall consist of Written Test and Personal interview or/and Group Discussion of the shortlisted candidates.
- The offer of Appointment shall be issued to the suitable candidates in the order of merit and based on the number of vacancies.
How to apply for NRL Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 23 February 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Online submission of applications commences 24.01.2018
- Closing of On-line Submission of application 23.02.2018