NRL Recruitment 2018 – Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) Jobs for the post of Management Trainee for MBA/PGDM graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
NRL Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||12 June 2018|
Management Trainee: 2 years full time MBA/ PGDM with specialization in Finance from AICTE/UGC recognized Institute/ University/ Deemed University having minimum 60% marks.
Note: Those who have already applied against our advertisement number 1/2018 for the above mentioned post, need not to apply again and their applications will be considered for evaluation.
Age Limit(As on 01.01.2018 ): Below 30 years (relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST candidates, 03 years for OBC (NCL) candidates)
- Selected Management Trainee will be on training for a period of one year and will be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs.24,900/- per month, which is due for revision.
- After successful completion of training he will be considered for placement in Officers Grade `A’ with a probationary period of 12 months on a pay scale of Rs 60,000 – Rs 1,80,000.
NRL Recruitment Selection process:
- The selection process shall consist of Written Test and Personal interview or/and Group Discussion of the shortlisted candidates.
- The offer of Appointment shall be issued to the suitable candidates in the order of merit and based on the number of vacancies.
How to apply for NRL Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by
23 February 2018. [Last date extended to 12 June 2018]
For More details & Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Online submission of applications commences 23.05.2018
- Closing of On-line Submission of application 12.06.2018