NRDC Recruitment 2023 – NRDC invites the job application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Manager(PR&CC)/ Startup Associate/ IPR Associates/ Incubation Associate/ Assistant Editor. Candidates with the qualification of Bachelor’s degree/ Master’s degree/ B.E/ B. Tech/ BA/ MA/ Diploma are eligible to apply. The selection will be based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates send their filled application form to the given mail & through postal on or before 16 June 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About NRDC: National Research Development Corporation (NRDC) was established in 1953 by the Government of India, with the primary objective to promote, develop and commercialise the technologies / know-how / inventions / patents / processes emanating from various national R&D institutions / Universities and is presently working under the administrative control of the Dept. of Scientific & Industrial Research, Ministry of Science & Technology. During the past six decade of its existence and in pursuance of its corporate goals, NRDC has forged strong links with the scientific and industrial community in India and abroad.
NRDC Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Manager/ Startup Associate/ IPR Associates:
|Job Role||Assistant Manager(PR&CC)/ Startup Associate/ IPR Associates/ Incubation Associate/ Assistant Editor.|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree/ Master’s degree/B.E/ B. Tech/ BA/ MA/ Diploma|
|Total Vacancies||07 + Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 30000-35000/- month|
|Job Location||New Delhi, Pune|
|Last Date||16 June 2023|
- IPR Associates:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology/ Master’s Degree in Science from a recognized University and Qualified Patent Agent.
- Candidates having Diploma or Degree in Intellectual Property from a recognized and reputed institute will be preferred
- At least one year relevant experience. Due weightage to be given for experience of more than one year in the field of IPR specifically in the area of patent filing, prosecution and/or IP management.
- Incubation Associate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology/ Master’s Degree in Science or Technology from a recognized University
- Desirable: Master’s Degree in Tech/Engineerig. Post graduate diploma in Management and allied domains
- At least one year relevant experience. Due weightage to be given for experience of more than one year with entrepreneurs, start-ups, incubators or providing incubation consultancy.
- Assistant Editor:
- Master degree in Journalism & Mass Communication OR
- Master degree in any subject with 60% marks along with Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism or Mass Communication and have good command over English and Hindi Language.
- Candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in Science/ Technology from a recognized University will be preferred.
- Minimum 3 year experience in subediting (English) and Publication Field.
- Knowledge of typography (Hindi and English both) and typing also.
- Working Knowledge of Layout and Design (InDesign/ CorelDraw/Illustrator/ MS-Office Software).
- Knowledge of production and printing process.
- Assistant Manager (PR&CC):
- Bachelor degree in English, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, or related field.
- Preferably having one year of experience in public relations, corporate communications including supervisory and comprehensive marketing experience.
Note: The engagement is purely on temporary and contract basis.
Age Limit(As on 16 June 2023): 35 Years
Age relaxation: Age relaxation/concessions etc. to SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD/XSM and widowed/divorced women etc. as per Govt. of India Guidelines.
Salary: depends upon the basis of qualifications and years of experience
- IPR Associates: Rs. 35,000/- month
- Incubation Associate: Rs. 35,000/- month
- Assistant Editor: Rs. 35,000/- month
- Assistant Manager (PR&CC): Rs. 35,000/- month
No. of .Vacancies:
- IPR Associates: 02 Posts
- Incubation Associate: 02 Posts
- Assistant Editor: 02 Posts
- Assistant Manager (PR&CC): 01 Post
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
- The short-listed candidates will be required to bring Original Certificates/ Testimonials and a self-certified photocopy of each of them at the time of interview to be submitted with NRDC.
Application Fees: Rs.100/- by way of DD in favour of NRDC payable at NRDC (No fee for SC/ST/PwD/ESM)
How to apply for NRDC Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates requested to send their application in the prescribed format to the mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and must also forward a printout of the application by post along with application fee DD to the mentioned address on or before 16 June 2023(17.30 hrs).
For More Details & Application Form: Click here.
The Manager (P&A)
NRDC, 20-22, Zamroodpur Community Centre,
Kailash Colony Extension,