Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
NRCP Recruitment 2023 – National Research Center On Pomegranate has announced recruitment notification for the Young Professional post to fill up temporary and time-bound vacant positions under the projects. There are 03 vacancies to be filled for this post. Interested candidates who completed their PG/B.Sc/Graduate/Diploma can attend the walk-in Interview on 06 June 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About NCRP: The ICAR-National Research Centre on Pomegranate, Solapur (Maharashtra), was established on June 16, 2005, by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi, as a step to strengthen research and development infrastructure for the pomegranate crop. Though Universities and institutes all over the world have research programmes on pomegranates, this is the only institution working solely on pomegranates. The centre was established to fulfil the growing demand for pomegranates both in the domestic and export markets by tapping the immense production potential prevailing in the country.
NRCP Recruitment 2023 for Young Professionals:
|Job Role||Young Professional|
|Total Posts||03 Post|
|Interview Date||06 June 2023|
Project: Evaluation and Identification of new exportable varieties in pomegranate (Punica granatum L).
- Graduate degree in agriculture and allied sciences, OR diploma holder in agricultural sciences/technology/engineering.
- BSc. in Horticulture/Agriculture/Botany OR Diploma holder in Horticulture/Agricultural Technology/Agricultural engineering with work experience in ICAR Institutes OR SAUs.
- Handling field, laboratory and nursery experiments.
- Research data cording, entry, and preparation of documents.
- Good writing and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of computers.
Project: Development and Evaluation of spray and freeze-dried pomegranate juice powder and its reconstitution
- Post Graduate in (Food Technology/Food Science/Food Science and Nutrition /Food Science and Technology) Agril Engineering. (agril Processing and Food Engineering/Agril. Process Engineering/ Post-Harvest Engineering and Technology! Food Engineering/Agricultural Structures and Processing), Post-Harvest Technology OR
- Graduate in (Agril. Enge/ Food Science and Technology/Food Science/Food Technology )
- Post Graduate OR PhD.
- Relevant working experience in ICAR institutes OR SAUs, with research knowledge in food processing, product development, drying or dehydration of writing and communication skills in English / Hindi
- Responsibilities: Execute experiments on drying pomegranate juice using spray drying and freeze-drying technique.
- Storage studies of dried juice powder.
- Report writing etc.
- Young Professional Positions: 21 – 45 years
- Age relaxation SC/ST/ OBC/PWD/Women and other exempted categories as per Govt guidelines
- Young Professional – I: 01 Posts
- Young Professional – II: 02 Posts
- Young Professional-I – Rs. 25,000/-
- Young Professional-II – Rs. 35,000/-
The selection process will be an Application Screening/ Interview.
How to apply for NRCP Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates must bring their original documents along with a duly filled application form, one passport-size photograph and one set of photocopies of related documents and attend the walk-in Interview on 06 June 2023 at 11.00 am.
NH-65, Solapur-Pune Highway,
Solapur 413 255.
Tel: 0217-2354330, 2350074.