NPSC Recruitment 2019 – Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) Job notifications for Agriculture Officer, Agriculture Inspector, Assistant Geologist, Sub Divisional Officer, Junior Engineer. The detailed eligibility and application process of Nagaland PSC Recruitment are given below.
NPSC Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Agriculture Officer, Agriculture Inspector, Assistant Geologist, Sub Divisional Officer, Junior Engineer|
|Salary||Up to Rs.15,600-39,100/-|
|Last Date||4 March 2019|
Nagaland PSC Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Agriculture Officer/Agriculture Inspector: B.Sc (Agri) & above from any recognised University
- Masters Degree in Geology from any recognised University or
- M. Tech in Applied Geology or its equivalent from any recognised University
Sub Divisional Officer:
- B.E Agri. Engg./Civil Engg. from any recognised University.
- However minimum 50% of these posts shall be reserved for persons possessing Degree in Agriculture Engg.
- B.E Agri. Engg./Civil Engg from any recognised University. Or
- 3 (Three) Years Diploma Course in Agri. Engg./Civil Engg. from recognised University.
- However minimum 50% of these posts shall be reserved for persons possessing Degree/Diploma in Agriculture Engg.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2018): 21 to 30 years.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now