NPSC Recruitment 2018 – Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) Job notifications for Stenographer Grade-II & Stenographer Grade-III. The detailed eligibility and application process of Nagaland PSC Recruitment are given in below.
NPSC Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Stenographer Grade-II & III|
|Last Date||26 October 2018|
Nagaland PSC Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Graduate in any discipline with 120 w.p.m in Shorthand and 40 w.p.m in Typing
- Graduate in any discipline with 6(six) months Diploma in computer operation and 1 (one) year course in Shorthand possessing a speed of 100 w.p.m.
- Graduate in any discipline with 6(six) months Diploma in computer operation and 1 (one) year course in Shorthand possessing a speed of 80 w.p.m.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2018): 21 to 30 years.
Relaxation in upper Age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates.
- 10 years for Physically Handicapped Persons
- Others as per government policy
Grade wise vacancies: 20 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-II – 1 Post
- Stenographer Grade-III – 19 Posts
NPSC Recruitment – Steno Selection Process:
The selection of candidates will be based on Written Examination, Skill Test and Interview.
Application Fee: Rs.300/-
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft – Drawn in favour of Secretary, Nagaland Public Service Commission, Kohima, payable at Kohima.
How to apply NPSC Recruitment 2018 for Steno?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form in NPSC website www.npsc.co.in and send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 26 October 2018.
For More details: Click here
Application Form – Steno: Click here
Nagaland Public Service Commission,
New Capital Complex,
Near New Assembly Sectt Junction,
- Starting date for submission of application form: 10th Oct 2018
- Last date for submission of application form: 26th Oct 2018