NPIU Recruitment 2017– National Project Implementation Unit(NPIU) Job notification announced for 1,270 posts of Assistant Professor in various locations.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
NPIU Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Assistant Professor|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date||19 November 2017|
Assistant Professor Engineering: BE/BTech and ME/MTech in relevant branch with 1st class (60% or 6.75 grade point) either in Bachelors or Masters degree from a recognized institution/university and should have qualified through GATE exam.
Assistant Professor Mathematics: MSc Mathematics with first class and should have cleared NET/SET or PhD as per UGC 2009 minimum standard & procedure.
Assistant Professor Physics: MSc Physics with first class and should have cleared NET/SET or PhD as per UGC 2009 minimum standard & procedure.
Assistant Professor Chemistry: MSc Chemistry with first class and should have cleared NET/SET or PhD as per UGC 2009 minimum standard & procedure.
Assistant Professor Geology/Applied Geology: MSc/MSc Tech in Geology/Applied Geology/Engineering Geology with first class and should have cleared NET/SET or PhD as per UGC 2009 minimum standard & procedure.
Assistant Professor English: MA English with first class and should have cleared NET/SET or PhD as per UGC 2009 minimum standard & procedure.
- Bachelors/Masters degrees from reputed institutes like IITs/IISc/NITs etc.
- PhD degree in the relevant discipline
NPIU Recruitment Discipline wise vacancies: 1270 Posts
- Civil Engg and allied – 198 Posts
- Mechanical Engg and allied – 205 Posts
- Electrical Engg and allied – 164 Posts
- Electronics Engg and allied – 163 Posts
- Computer Engg/IT and equivalent – 184 Posts
- Chemical Engg and allied – 61 Posts
- English – 34 Posts
- Physics – 59 Posts
- Mathematics – 77 Posts
- Chemistry – 52 Posts
- Geology – 5 Posts
- Food Technology – 14 Posts
- Metallurgy and allied – 11 Posts
- Mining Engg and allied – 14 Posts
- Textile Engg and allied – 4 Posts
- Production Engg and allied – 25 Posts
Age limit(As on 19.11.2017): Below 40 years
Tenure Period: 3 Years
NPIU Recruitment 2017 Selection process:
The selection process is based on Personal Interview.
Interview: Candidates shall deliver a teaching demonstration during personal interview. For teaching demonstration candidate might choose a topic among a pool of topics which will be made available to candidates in due course of time. The selection committee shall assess each candidate for the following.
- Content of presentation/demonstration
- Teaching skills
- Depth of subject knowledge
- Responsiveness & Overall Impact
A discipline-wise integrated merit list of all the candidates appeared in the interview shall be prepared on the basis of the candidates’ performance in the interview and will be published at the NPIU website.
NPIU RecruitmentApplication Fee: Rs.500/-
NPIU Recruitment Interview Centre: NIT Allahabad, NIT Silchar, NIT Warangal, NIT Hamirpur, NIT Bhopal, NIT Jalandhar, NIT Jamshedpur, NIT Durgapur, NIT Nagpur, NIT Srinagar, NIT Surathkal, NIT Surat, NIT Calicut, NIT Trichy, NIT Rourkela, NIT Patna, NIT Jaipur, NIT Raipur, NIT Kurukshetra, NIT Agartala.
How to Apply for NPIU Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 19 November 2017.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important dates to Remember:
- Opening Date for Online Registration of Application: 30.10.2017 at 06.00 PM
- Last Date for Completion of Step I & II of Online Registration: 19.11.2017 till 11:59 PM
- Last Date for Online Payment of Application Fees: 20.11.2017 till 06:00 PM
- Interviews for shortlisted candidates: Between 11th and 15th Dec 2017.
The candidates invited for interview at each Interview Centre, shall bring his original certificates in respect of educational qualification, date of birth, GATE score, relevant experience, Aadhar card, PAN card etc. Candidates coming without original certificates will not be permitted for appearing in the interview.