NPCI Recruitment 2020: NPCI scheduled to hire for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee for B.E/ B.Tech – 2016 to 2020 and M.E/ M.Tech – 2018 to 2020 batch graduates at Mumbai / Chennai / Hyderabad. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
NPCI Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech|
|Batch||2016 – 2020|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Location||Mumbai / Chennai / Hyderabad|
- Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech
- Bachelors: Batch FY 2016-2020
- Masters: Batch FY 2018-2020
- Eligibility: 10th – 75%, 12th – 65% & B-Tech – 60%, M-Tech – 60%
- Pass out of Top 50 ranked Institutes as per NIRF ranking 2020
- Experience: 0 to 2 years
- Machine learning
- Linux Operating systems
- At least one of the Blockchain framework such as Hyperledger Fabric, R3 Corda, Ethereum
- Fundamentals of cloud computing and cloud infrastructure mainly OpenStack.
Profile Snapshot Blockchain:
- Implementing and supporting a blockchain-based system as per provided design
- Develop POC / Run Pilot on selected blockchain platform
- Interface with internal stakeholders
- Familiarity with Peer-to-peer networks
- Understanding of Blockchain fundamentals, smart contracts, consensus algorithms
Profile Snapshot Open Source:
- Basic knowledge in the fundamentals of cloud computing, virtualisation and OpenStack.
- Good understanding about Containers, Open-Shift / Kubernetes.
- Ability to design/develop software (Python is preferred)
- Knowledge in TCP/IP, routing protocols, switches, firewalls, load balancers and VLAN.
Profile Snapshot Data Science:
- Knowledge of data models Spark, Spark SQL, PY Spark and Hive programming.
- Good understand about Machine learning, Deep learning and NLP algorithms.
- Good with data sampling and data mining techniques to build models on skewed data sets.
- Ability to understand financial domain and collaboration with different functions to understand the domain.
- Keep up to date with the latest technology trends.
- Intricately involved in running analytical experiments with methodical manner and regularly evaluate
- alternate methods via theoretical approaches.
How to Apply NPCI Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Engineer Trainee?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here