Northern Railway Recruitment 2021 – Northern Railway scheduled a recruitment for the post of Paramedical Staff– 80 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.Sc/Any Degree/Diploma/ITI/12th/10th are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the walk-in-interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 30 April 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below. Candidates can also try for Railway Recruitment 2021 Page for more updates.
Northern Railway: It is the northernmost zone of the Indian Railways, and it is one of the 18 Railway zones of India. Its headquarter is in New Delhi Baroda House near India Gate. On 19 February 1986, it introduces the computerized passenger reservation system, and it was the first zone to launch. Northern Railways implemented the RRI (Route Relay Interlocked) system at New Delhi Railway Station, which is a modern signaling system for enhancing efficiency and safety in the operations.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2021:
Northern Railway Recruitment 2021 for Paramedical Staff:
|Job Role||Paramedical Staff|
|Salary||Rs.18000 – 44900/-|
|Job Location||New Delhi.|
|Last Date||30 April 2021|
Staff Nursing, Assistant Nursing Supervisor :
- Certificate as Registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from the A School of Nursing or other Institutions recognized by Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc (Nursing). Preference will be given to the candidates experienced in managing ICU cases on ventilators & Local Residents.
- 12th passed in science or its equivalent, with Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 Or Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma) from a recognized University or equivalent and Registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act,1948.
Sanitation Supervisor :
- 10th Pass, Preference will be given experience in Hospital/ Medical Unit. However, the candidate will higher qualification and more experience as Hospital Sanitation staff/ Sanitation the supervisor shall be preferred
Data entry operator for clerical work :
- A University Degree or it’s equivalent. Typing proficiency @30 wpm in English or @ 25 wpm in Hindi.
Operation Theatre Attendant :
- 10th Pass or ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/ SCVT or equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT. Minimum of two years of working experience as a Hospital Attendant or/ Operation Theatre Attendant/ Dresser. Note: Preference will be given for higher experience
X-Ray Tech./ Radiographer :
- 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/ X-ray Technician/ Radio Diagnosis Technology (2 years course) from a recognized institute. Science graduates with Diploma in radiography/ X-Ray Technician/Radio Diagnosis Technology (2years course shall be preferred.
Lab. Tech :
- 12th (10+2) stage) in Science plus Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) Or Certificate Course in Medical Lab. Technology at par with Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) subject to the fulfillment of (i) The course has been done from the institution which is recognized by a University or Technical Board of State Government/ Central Government authority.
- The duration of the course is at least 01 year. During the course the candidate should have done the training on a full-time basis; and At the end of the course, there should be a system of examination that has been successfully passed by the candidate.
Hospital Attendant :
- 10th Pass or ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/ SCVT or equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT
Safaiwala (HKA) :
- 10th Pass, Preference will be given experience in Hospital/ Medical Unit.
Sanitation Staff :
- 10th Pass, Preference will be given experience in Hospital/ Medical Unit.
Age Limit : 18 to 40 years
Specialty & Category Wise Vacancies: 80 Posts
- Staff Nursing-22 Posts
- Assistant Nursing Supervisor-3 Posts
- Pharmacist-III-3 Posts
- Sanitation Supervisor-3 Posts
- Data entry operator for clerical work-1 Post
- Operation Theatre Attendant-15 Posts
- X-Ray Tech./ Radiographer-2 Posts
- Lab Tech-2 Posts
- Hospital Attendant -7 Posts
- Safaiwala (HKA)-7 Posts
- Sanitation Staff-15 Posts
- Staff Nursing -Rs. 44900/-
- Assistant Nursing Supervisor – Rs. 44900/-
- Pharmacist-III – Rs. 29200/-
- Sanitation Supervisor – Rs.18000/-
- Data entry operator for clerical work – Rs.19900/-
- Operation Theatre Attendant – Rs.19900/-
- X-Ray Tech./ Radiographer – Rs.29200/-
- Lab. Tech – Rs.25500/-
- Hospital Attendant – Rs.18000/-
- Safaiwala (HKA) – Rs.18000/-
- Sanitation Staff – Rs.18000/-
Northern Railway Recruitment Selection Process :
- Selection will be through the process of Walk-in-Interview/Video based interview basis.
- Venue, Date and Time of Walk-In-Interview/Video based interview will be informed to the eligible candidates on their email ID and Mobile number.
How to apply Northern Railway Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online by using official website on or before 30 April 2021
For More Details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
Northern Railway Recruitment 2019 for Sports Quota:(Expired)
|Job Role||Sports Quota|
|Job location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||28 October 2019|
|Last date||27 November 2019|
- 12th pass for in Level 2 & 3 of Pay Matrix 7th CPC.
- Graduate for in Level 4 & 5 of Pay Matrix 7th CPC.
Sports Qualification: Check-in the given notification
Age limit (as on 01.01.2020): 18 to 25 years
Sports wise vacancies: (Total -21 Posts)
- Hockey – Women: 4 Posts
- Kabaddi – Women: 3 Posts
- Basketball – Women: 3 Posts
- Cricket – Women: 2 Posts
- Hand Ball – Women: 2 Posts
- Basketball – Men: 1 Post
- Cycling – Men: 2 Posts
- Kabaddi – Men: 3 Posts
- Weight Lifting – Men: 1 Post
Pay Band Scale:
- Level 4 & 5: PB-1 5200-20200 GP- Rs. 2400/2800
- Level 2 & 3: PB-1 5200-20200 GP- Rs. 1900/2000
Northern Railway Recruitment – Selection process:
The selection process will be based on the following criteria
- Screening & Scrutiny of application.
- Trials of the eligible candidates shall be conducted to assess their sports performance and suitability for Railway/Unit team as well as Indian Railways team, the date for which will be intimated later on to the eligible candidates.
- Candidates declared “NOT FIT” by Trial Committee shall not be assessed further by the Recruitment Committee. Assessment of the candidates will be held on the same day, just after trials or at the most next day of trials.
- Medical Examination.
Marks for the recruitment:
|For assessment of recognized Sports Achievements as per norms||50|
|For Game Skill, Physical Fitness & Coach’s Observations during Trials||40|
- SC/ST, Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes: Rs. 250/-
- For Others: Rs.500/-
Mode of Payment: Examination fee is to be paid through online mode.
How to Apply Northern Railway Recruitment 2019 for Sports Quota?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online from 28 October to 27 November 2019.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Date of Publications in Emp. News: 26.10.2019
- Date & Time of Opening of Online Application: 28.10.2019 at 1200 Hrs
- Date & Time of Closing of Online Application: 27.11.2019 at 1200 Hrs
- Expected Date of Trial: After 16.12.2019
Northern Railway Recruitment 2021 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at Northern Railway Recruitment?
Ans. At present Northern Railway having vacancies for Paramedical Staff - 80 posts.
Q2.Who can apply Northern Railway Vacancies?
Ans.Candidates who completed B.Sc/Any Degree/Diploma/ITI/12th/10th are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for Northern Railway Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 30 April 2021 .
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now