Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 – Northern Railway scheduled a walk-in-interview for the post of Senior Residents – 23 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of PG Degree/PG Diploma in the concerned Specialty are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the walk-in-interview. Interested and eligible candidates should attend the walk-in-interview with their application and original certificate to the following venue on 5,6 November 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below. Candidates can also try for Railway Recruitment 2020 Page for more updates.
Northern Railway: It is the northernmost zone of the Indian Railways, and it is one of the 18 Railway zones of India. Its headquarter is in New Delhi Baroda House near India Gate. On 19 February 1986, it introduces the computerized passenger reservation system, and it was the first zone to launch. Northern Railways implemented the RRI (Route Relay Interlocked) system at New Delhi Railway Station, which is a modern signaling system for enhancing efficiency and safety in the operations.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
Northern Railway Recruitment 2020:
Northern Railway Walk-in-Interview 2020 for Senior Residents:
|Job Role||Senior Residents|
|Qualification||PG Degree/PG Diploma in Medical|
|Job Location||Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi.|
|Walk-in Date||5,6 November 2020|
- Post Graduate Degree recognised by MCI/NBE in the concerned Specialty.
- Post Graduate Diploma recognised by MCI in the concerned Specialty.
- SR-ONCOLOGY:- Candidates should be DM or DNB oncology/onco-surgery or MS surgery or DNB Surgery with
one year experience in Oncology.
- The candidate should have completed the tenure of PG Degree/ Diploma before the date of interview
Specialty – Anesthisia/General Madicine/OBS & Gynae/Oncology/Opthalamology/Pathology/Prdiatrics/Radiology
Age Limit (01.11.2020):
- General/UR – 37 years
- OBC – 40 Years
- SC/ST – 42 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- General/UR – 40 years
- OBC – 43 Years
- SC/ST – 45 years
Specialty & Category Wise Vacancies: 25 Posts
- Anaesthesia-3 Posts
- General Medicine-12 Posts
- General Surgery-1 Post
- OBS & Gynae-2 Posts
- Oncology-1 post
- Ophthalmology-1 Post
- Pathology-2 Posts
- Paediatrics-1 Post
- Radiology-2 Posts
Northern Railway Recruitment Selection Process for Senior Residents:
- Selection will be through the process of Walk-in-Interview basis.
- After verification of documents, only those candidates who are found eligible will be allowed to appear for the Interview.
- All documents have to be produced in ORIGINAL at the time of Interviews along with the self-attested copies.
How to apply Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 for Senior Residents?
All interested and eligible candidates should attend the walk-in-interview with duly filled application form and signed along with self-attested copies of all the requisite documents to the following venue on 5,6 November 2020. Candidates must carry with them all the documents in ORIGINAL & produce the same for verification
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Date: 5 & 6 November 2020 Time: 8.30 A.M. to 11: 00 A.M
Northern Railway Central Hospital,
Northern Railway Recruitment 2019 for Sports Quota:(Expired)
|Job Role||Sports Quota|
|Job location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||28 October 2019|
|Last date||27 November 2019|
- 12th pass for in Level 2 & 3 of Pay Matrix 7th CPC.
- Graduate for in Level 4 & 5 of Pay Matrix 7th CPC.
Sports Qualification: Check-in the given notification
Age limit (as on 01.01.2020): 18 to 25 years
Sports wise vacancies: (Total -21 Posts)
- Hockey – Women: 4 Posts
- Kabaddi – Women: 3 Posts
- Basketball – Women: 3 Posts
- Cricket – Women: 2 Posts
- Hand Ball – Women: 2 Posts
- Basketball – Men: 1 Post
- Cycling – Men: 2 Posts
- Kabaddi – Men: 3 Posts
- Weight Lifting – Men: 1 Post
Pay Band Scale:
- Level 4 & 5: PB-1 5200-20200 GP- Rs. 2400/2800
- Level 2 & 3: PB-1 5200-20200 GP- Rs. 1900/2000
Northern Railway Recruitment – Selection process:
The selection process will be based on the following criteria
- Screening & Scrutiny of application.
- Trials of the eligible candidates shall be conducted to assess their sports performance and suitability for Railway/Unit team as well as Indian Railways team, the date for which will be intimated later on to the eligible candidates.
- Candidates declared “NOT FIT” by Trial Committee shall not be assessed further by the Recruitment Committee. Assessment of the candidates will be held on the same day, just after trials or at the most next day of trials.
- Medical Examination.
Marks for the recruitment:
|For assessment of recognized Sports Achievements as per norms||50|
|For Game Skill, Physical Fitness & Coach’s Observations during Trials||40|
- SC/ST, Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes: Rs. 250/-
- For Others: Rs.500/-
Mode of Payment: Examination fee is to be paid through online mode.
How to Apply Northern Railway Recruitment 2019 for Sports Quota?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online from 28 October to 27 November 2019.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Date of Publications in Emp. News: 26.10.2019
- Date & Time of Opening of Online Application: 28.10.2019 at 1200 Hrs
- Date & Time of Closing of Online Application: 27.11.2019 at 1200 Hrs
- Expected Date of Trial: After 16.12.2019
Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at Northern Railway Recruitment?
Ans. At present Northern Railway having vacancies for Senior Residents - 23 posts.
Q2.Who can apply Northern Railway Vacancies?
Ans.Candidates who completed PG Degree/PG Diploma in the concerned Specialty are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for Northern Railway Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates attend the walk-in interview with their original certificates to the mentioned venue on 5 & 6 November 2020.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now