Northern Railway Recruitment 2019 notification for 1092 Posts of Apprentice in various trades & 21 Group C posts against Sports Quota. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Total Posts||Job Vacancy|
|Apprentice||1092||NR Apprentice Vacancy|
|Group C||21||NR Group C Vacancy|
Northern Railway Recruitment for Apprentice:
|Job Role||Act Apprentice|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Starting Date||31 December 2018|
|Last Date||31 January 2019|
Educational Qualification: Passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and must have passed ITI in relevant trade recognized by Government.
Eligible trades are – Fitter, Welder, Carpenter, Turner, Mechanical/Dsl, Painter, Machinist, Wireman, Computer Operator & Programming Asstt., Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance, Electrician, Refrigeration & Air Conditioner, Offset Machine Minder, Book Binder, Mason (Building Construction), Forger & Heat Treater.
Age limit (As on 31.01.2019): 15 to 24 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
Northern Railway Apprentice – Workshop wise vacancies: 1092 Posts
CLUSTER LUCKNOW (LKO)
- LKO Div – 105 Posts
- BRIDGE WORKSHOP, CB-LKO – 17 Posts
- C&W SHOP AMV- LKO – 135 Posts
- LOCOMOTIVE WORKSHOP – CB/LKO – 67 Posts
- LOCOMOTIVE WORKSHOP (Elect.)-CB LKO – 71 Posts
CLUSTER DELHI (DLI)
- BRIDGE WORKSHOP, TKJ, NDLS – 24 Posts
TMC Depot/TKD – 7 Posts
- PRINTING PRESS – SSB – 52 Posts
- C&W/NZM – DLI DIV – 32 Posts
- C&W/DEE – DLI DIV – 6 Posts
- C&W/NDLS – 51 Posts
- C&WShop/DLI – 41 Posts
- ELECTRIC LOCO SHED/GZB (DLI DIV) – 57 Posts
- EMU CAR SHED/GZB (DLI DIV) – 73 Posts
- DSL SHED/TKD (DLI DIV) – 71 Posts
- DSL SHED/SSB DLI DIV) – 27 Posts
CLUSTER FIROZPUR (FZR)
- BRIDGE WORKSHOP – JRC – 16 Posts
- DMU CARE BASE, JUC(FZR DIV) – 15 Posts
- C&W WORKSHOP, FZR DIV – 25 Posts
- DSL SHEDLDH (FZR DIV) – 48 Posts
- WORKSHOP (MECH.) – ASR – 52 Posts
CLUSTER AMBALA (UMB)
- JUDW WORKSHOP – 100 Posts
Northern Railway Recruitment – Selection process:
Selection of Act Apprentices is to be made on the basis of merit prepared taking the average of the percentage marks obtained by the candidate in both Matriculation (with min. 50% aggregate marks) & ITI examination giving equal weigtage to both.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates)
How to apply for Northern Railway Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 31 December 2018 to 31 January 2019.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now