Northeast Frontier Railway NFR Recruitment 2020 – Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) invites online application for engagement of Act Apprentices for 4,499 vacancies in the designated trades at Workshops/Units. Candidates with the qualification of ITI in the relevant trades can apply for this job. The selection process is based on the merit list. Eligible candidates can apply through online at (www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in) website from 16 August to 15 September 2020. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
About Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) is the 18 railway zone in India. NFR headquartered is located in Maligaon, Guwahati in the state of Assam. NFR is responsible for rail operations in Northeast and part of Bihar and West Bengal. Northeast Frontier Railway was divided into 5 division they are Lumding, Rangiya, Katihar, Alipurduar and Tinsukia.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2020 for Trade Apprentice
- ALIMCO Recruitment 2020 for ITI Apprentices
Northeast Frontier Railway NFR Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Act Apprentices|
|Online Application Starting Date||16 August 2020|
|Last Date||15 September 2020|
Northeast Frontier Railway NFR Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Candidates must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognised board And
- Candidates hould possess ITI in relevant trades approved by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training (NCVT/SCVT)
Relevant Trades: Machinist, Welder, Fitter, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Refrigerator and AC Mechanic, Lineman, Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance, Carpenter, Mason, Painter, Diesel Mech
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020): 15 to 24 years of age
Upper age limit is relaxed by:
- For OBC: 3 years
- For SC/ST: 5 years
- For PWD: 10 years
Division Wise Vacancies: Total – 4,499 Posts
- Katihar (KIR)& TDH workshop: 970 Posts
- Alipurduar (APDJ): 493 Posts
- Rangiya (RNY): 435 Posts
- Lumding (LMG)& S&T/workshop: 1302 Posts
- Tinsukia (TSK): 484 Posts
- New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS)& EWS/BNGN: 539 Posts
- Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS): 276 Posts
NFR Recruitment Selection Process for Act Apprentices:
- Selection will be on the basis of merit list.
- The merit list in each unit will be the percentage of marks obtained in matriculation (with minimum of 50% marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (Exemption for SC/ST, PWD & Women Candidates)
Mode of Payment: Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway (Debit/Credit Card )
How to Apply for NFR Recruitment 2020 for Apprentices?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for these apprentices positions through online at (www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in) website from 16 August to 15 September 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here (Apply link will be activated on 16 August 2020)
- Date of publication of Notification: 13.08.2020
- Opening date & time of Online Application: 16.08.2020 at 10:00 hrs
- Closing date & time of Online: 15.09.2020 at 22:00 hrs