North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 – NER notifications for the post of Group C Posts against Sports Quota. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Group C Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||15 October 2018|
- Pay Level 2/3 (GP 1900/2000): Pass in 10+2 or its equivalent
- Pay Level 4 (GP 2400): Pass in 10+2 in Science i.e. Maths or physics or equivalent
- Pay Level 5 (GP 2800): A university degree or its equivalent.
Sports Qualification: Check in the given notification.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Note: The sports achievements of current & previous two years will be taken into account for eligibility. i.e., the sports achievements of 01.04.2016 or later will only be considered.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2019): 18 to 25 years (No Age Relaxations in permissible.)
NER – Sports wise vacancies: 21 Posts
- Athletics – 2 Posts
- Cricket – 2 Posts
- Hand-Ball – 5 Posts
- Kabaddi – 3 Posts
- Volley Ball – 2 Posts
- Basket Ball – 2 Posts
- Wrestling – 1 Post
- Swimming – 1 Post
- Weight Lifting – 2 Posts
North Eastern Railway Group C – Selection Process:
The recruitment will be based on the performance in trial and evaluation of sports and educational achievements.
- General candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD/Women/MEBC: Rs.250/-
Note: Candidates appear in the trial, Examination fee Rs.400/- refunded for General candidates & Rs.250/- refunded for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD/Women/MEBC candidates.
How to apply North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 15 October 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important dates to remember:
- Date of notification/Advertisement available on NER website: 15th September 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 15th October 2018.