North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 – NER has released the job notifications for the post of Act Apprentice in various trades and units with 1104 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification 10th/ITI in respective disciplines within the age limit of 15 to 24 years can apply for this job. The selection is based on the merit list. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for this post online before 25 December 2019. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About North Eastern Railway – NER is one of the 18 railway zones in India. Its headquarters is situated at Gorakhpur and NER has three divisions of railways they are Varanasi City railway division, Izzatnagar railway division, Lucknow NER railway division. It is the most important transit zones to take food grains from northern railways divisions to Eastern belt and the Northern Frontier region. North Eastern Railway recruitment will recruit above 1000+ Apprentices for the various roles in the railways. Every year or whenever employees are required for the post they will be intimated in their official website (www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in) candidates who are looking for jobs in northern railways can check their official website frequently.
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Act Apprentice|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||25 December 2019|
- Candidates should pass High School/ 10th with minimum of 50% marks & ITI in respective disciplines from a recognised Board.
- Respective Disciplines: Fitter/ Welder/ Electrician/ Carpenter/ Painter/ Machinist/ Tuner/ Mechanic Diesel/ Trimmer
Age limit (as on 25.12.2019): 15 to 24 years
- For OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
NER Apprentice – Unit Wise Vacancies: 1104 Posts
- Mechanical Workshop Gorakhpur – 411 Posts
- Signal Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt – 63 Posts
- Bridge Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt – 35 Posts
- Mechanical Workshop Izzat Nagar – 151 Posts
- Diesel Shed Izzat Nagar – 60 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Izzat Nagar – 64 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Lucknow Jn – 155 Posts
- Diesel Shed Gonda – 90 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Varanasi – 75 Posts
North Eastern Railway Apprentice – Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the merit list. The merit list prepared based on marks secured on 10th and ITI qualifications.
Examination Fee: Rs.100/-
Note: No fee for SC/ ST/ EWS/ Divyang (PWD)/ Women candidates
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card or Challan through SBI Branch.
How to Apply North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 for Apprentices?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online before 25 December 2019.
For More Details & Apply: Click here