North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 – NER notifications for the post of Group C & D Posts against Scouts and Guides Quota.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Group C & D Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||31 May 2018|
- For Technician – Matriculation or its equivalent with ITI in relevant trade (Recognized by SCVT/NCVT) and
- For other posts – 12th or its equivalent with 50% marks in aggregate.
- The compulsion of 50% marks in aggregate will not be insisted upon in case of SC, ST, Ex. Servicemen Candidates and candidates possessing qualification higher than 12th or its equivalent.
Group D: Matriculation (10th) or its equivalent.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- President Scout/Guide/Rover/Ranger or Himalayan Wood Badge (HWB) holder in any section,
- Should have been an active member of a Scouts Organization for the last 05 years. The ‘Certificate of activeness’ should be in the prescribed format which will be made available on the NER’s website.
- Should have attended two events at National Level or All Indian Railway’s Level and two events at State Level.
Age limit(As on 01.07.2018): 18 to 33 years
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per government policy
Post wise vacancies: 11 Posts
- North Eastern Railway – 2 Posts
- DLW, Varanasi – 1 Post
- DLW, Varanasi – 2 Posts
- Izzatnagar Division, NER – 2 Posts
- Lucknow Division, NER – 2 Posts
- Varanasi Division, NER – 2 Posts
North Eastern Railway Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on following criteria
- Written Examination – 60 Marks
- Marks on Certificates – 40 Marks
Scheme of Written Examination:
It will consist of 40 objective question (40 marks) & 1 essay type question (20 marks) relating to Scouts & Guides organization and its activities & General knowledge.
- General candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD/Women/MEBC: Rs.250/-
Note: Candidates appear for written examination the examination fee Rs.400/- refunded for General candidates & Rs.250/- refunded for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD/Women/MEBC candidates.
How to apply North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 31 May 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Commencement of Online Application: 21 April 2018
- Last date for Online Application: 31 May 2018