North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 – NER notifications for 745 posts of Act Apprentice in various trades. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Act Apprentice|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||29 December 2018|
Educational Qualification: High School/10th with minimum 50% marks & ITI in notified trade on the date of issue of notification from recognised Board.
Age limit (As on 29.12.2018): 15 to 24 years (No Age Relaxations in permissible.)
NER Apprentice – Unit wise vacancies: 745 Posts
- Mechanical Workshop Gorakhpur – 203 Posts
- Signal Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt – 63 Posts
- Bridge Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt – 35 Posts
- Diesel Shed Izzat Nagar – 60 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Izzat Nagar – 64 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Lucknow Jn – 155 Posts
- Diesel Shed Gonda – 90 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Varanasi – 75 Posts
North Eastern Railway Apprentice – Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the merit list. The merit list prepared based on marks secured on 10th and ITI qualifications.
Examination Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD/Women candidates)
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card or Challan through SBI Branch.
How to apply North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 29 December 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important dates to remember:
- Date of notification/Advertisement available on NER website: 30th November 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 29th December 2018.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now