North Eastern Police Academy Recruitment 2023 – North Eastern Police Academy has announced the employment vacancies for the post of Constable/MTS/Life Guard. There are 10 vacancies to be filled for this recruitment. The educational qualification should be 10th. Interested candidates can attend the test on 21 November 2023. The details of the vacancy and eligibility are given below.
About North Eastern Police Academy : The NORTH EASTERN POLICE ACADEMY (erstwhile the Regional Police Training College) is an establishment of the Govt of India, under the Ministry of Home Affairs. It is situated in Ri-Bhoi District of Meghalaya. The Academy started functioning from July,1978. It is engaged in shaping police officers for equitable, effective and sensitive policing. It is dedicated to teaching the police personnel of North Eastern States and from across the country to safeguard the value of freedom – freedom from disorder, criminal acts and criminals.
North Eastern Police Academy Recruitment 2023 for Constable/MTS/Life Guard:
|Job Role||Constable/MTS/Life Guard|
|Total Vacancies||10 Posts|
|Job Location||Ri Bhoi, Meghalaya|
|Interview Date||21 November 2023|
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board or Institution
- Knowledge of preparation of dishes in kitchen of various messes with a minimum of two years experience in any catering establishment; and
- Must have qualified in trade test.
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution.
- Knowledge of washing and ironing clothes with a minimum of two years of experience; and
- Must have qualified for the trade Test.
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or equivalent; and
- Certificate in swimming from a recognized institute of sports; and
- Two years of practical experience as Life Guard or Swimming job in a Government or Commercial Organization
- Desirable: Diploma in swimming from a recognized institute of sports.
- Matriculation or 10th Pass equivalent from a recognized Board or University with
- Diploma in Motor Mechanism from a recognized institution; and
- Should possess a valid driving light or medium and heavy vehicles.
- Two years experience in vehicle repairs in some establishments/workshops.
- Must have qualified in trade test
- Matriculation or 10th pass from a recognised board and
- Possessing: Experience playing musical instruments such as Beguile or Side drum pass from a recognized Board
Constable(GD): Matriculation or 10th pass from a recognised board
Age Limit(As on 21 November 2023):
- MTS: 18 – 25 Years
- Life Guard: 18 – 25 Years
- Constable: 18 – 27 Years
Age Relaxation: Relaxable for government servants up to five years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government
- MTS(Cook): 01 Post
- MTS(Dhobi): 01 Post
- Life Guard: 02 Posts
- Constable(Motor Mechanic): 01 Post
- Constable(Band): 03 Posts
- Constable(GD): 02 Posts
- MTS: Rs. 18,000 – 56,900/-
- Life Guard: Rs. 19,000 – 63,200/-
- Constable: Rs. 18,000 – 56,900/-
- The selection process will be a Physical Examination Test/Physical Standard Examination/Written Examination/Trade Test.
- The detailed selection process for each post is given in the advertisement. (Check Advertisement).
How to apply for North Eastern Police Academy Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in interview with the filled application form along with relevant documents at the following address on 21 November 2023.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here.
North Eastern Police Academy,
Distt – Ri-Bhoi,
Meghalaya Pin – 793123.