North Central Railway Recruitment 2019 – NCR job notifications for 21 Group C posts against Sports Quota (Open Advertisement). The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
North Central Railway Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Group C Posts|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||28 January 2019|
Group C (Level 4/5): Minimum a Degree or its equivalent examination passed from a recognized University.
Group C (Level 2/3):
- Intermediate or its equivalent examination passed from any Recognised Board. OR
- For Technical Posts: Candidates shall have passed Act Apprenticeship/ITI. The Certificate of Act Apprenticeship/ITI must be approved by NCVT/SCVT.
Sports Qualification: Check in given notification.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2019): 18 to 25 years (No Age relaxation is permissible)
NCR – Sports wise vacancies: 21 Posts
- Cricket – Men – 4 Posts
- Cricket – Women – 4 Posts
- Badminton – Women – 2 Posts
- Wrestling – Men – 2 Posts
- Hockey – Men – 2 Posts
- Hockey – Women – 2 Posts
- Athletic – Women – 1 Post
- Gymnastics – Men – 2 Posts
- Table Tennis – Men – 2 Posts
North Central Railway Recruitment – Selection process:
- Selection will be based on the performance of Trail, evaluation of Sports achievements, evaluation of educational qualifications, etc.
- Only the candidates declared FIT in the Trail will be considered for next stage.
- SC/ST, Ex-Servicemen, Women, Person with Disabilities, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes: Rs. 250/-
- For Others: Rs.500/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode by using Internet Banking or Debit Card/ Credit Card.
How to apply for North Central Railway Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 28 January 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important dates to remember:
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now