North Central Railway Recruitment 2017 notification for 446 posts of Apprentice in various disciplines.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
North Central Railway Recruitment 2017:
|Last date||30 November 2017|
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its
equivalent (under 10+2 system) with minimum 50% marks and possess essential ITI passed certificate in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT. Certificate issued by principal is not accepted.
- The candidates who have passed ITI from S.C.V.T. are not eligible to apply and no
correspondence will be considered from any person of organization in such type of application and no reply will be given.
- Such candidate those do not qualified ITI through NCVT are not eligible for applying and
in regards to such application any correspondence made by any person will not be considered.
Disciplines wise vacancies: 446 Posts
- Fitter – 220 Posts
- Welder (Gas&Elect) – 11 Posts
- Mechanic(DSL) – 72 Posts
- Machinist -11 Posts
- Painter (Genl) – 11 Posts
- Carpenter – 11 Posts
- Electrician – 99 Posts
- Lohar/Black Smith – 11 Posts
Age limit(as on 30-11-17): 15 to 24 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
Training Period and Training Place: Training period will be of one year. Training place will be Diesel Shed Jhansi, A.C. Loco Shed Jhansi & Carriage Wagon Department Jhansi.
North Central Railway Recruitment Selection process:
- The selection of Act Apprentice for training will be done on the basis of merit list prepared from the candidates who have applied & eligible in reference to the notification. There will be no written exam or interview/or exam in this selection.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of total mark obtained in 10th
or equivalent examination as well as average marks obtained in ITI by a candidate from recognized educational board/institute.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- ( No fee for SC, ST, Physically handicapped and Women candidates)
Note: Drawn in favour of Sr. DFM Jhansi and payable at Jhansi.
How to Apply for North Central Railway Recruitment 2017?
Step 1: All candidates have to acquire a registration no. after registering online at
www.apprenticeship.gov.in. Registered candidates must ensure that they apply in the same portal for vacancies at DRM Office Jhansi and upload the necessary documents as mentioned in the website.
Step 2: All interested and eligible candidates can download the application from www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in and The application and call letter must be filled by candidate in his/her own handwriting in the given format on A4 sheet by ballpoint pen and sent to the following address latest by 30 November 2017.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Office of the Divisional Railway Manager
Personnel Dept. (R&D Section)
North Central Railway, Jhansi U.P. 284003.