Nokia Here Recruitment 2017 for role of GIS Analyst at Navi Mumbai.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Nokia Here Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||GIS Analyst|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai|
- Bachelor’s degree (3 years college/polytechnic education) or equivalent
- 0 – 2 years of experience on HERE proprietary or related map making tools
- Revised qualification criteria/ years of experience can be considered in exceptional situations
- Good Computer skills with knowledge of MS Office suite
- Exposure to mapping technologies, software and GIS concepts would be an added advantage
- Detail oriented
- Good analytical and logical skills
- Good written and oral English communication skills
- Team player
- Willingness to work in shifts
GIS Analyst I is an entry level geographer (Developmental role) who performs analysis of varied source inputs viz. video files,LIDAR drives, satellite imagery, shape files, etc. and interprets varied and complex situations. Apply logical decision making for digitization/updates of maps in the database.Use defined quality assurance processes/tools to ensure accuracy.
- Perform pre-processing of source inputs through refinement and merging to convert them in a usable format.
- Analyze and interpret situations within source inputs and compare them with the existing database
- Digitize mapping database using required platform/tools as per defined processes.
- Perform quality checks on data input to test validity of data with the assistance of experienced Operators
- Participate in team meetings and discussions and share best practices/lessons learnt.
How to apply Nokia Here Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online as soon as possible.
To apply: Click here