NML Recruitment 2022 – CSIR-National Metallurgical Laboratory, Jamshedpur invites online application for the post of Graduate/Technician Apprentice for 21 vacancies purely on a contract basis. Candidates who completed B.E/B.Tech/MCA/Diploma are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written test/ interview. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on 27 December 2022. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
National Metallurgical Laboratory:
National Metallurgical Laboratory is established in the year 1944. At the same time, the Indian government establish the National Physical Laboratory and National Chemical Laboratory. All three research centres are functioning under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Ministry of Science and Technology. The first director of this laboratory is an American metallurgist.
NML Recruitment 2022 for Graduate/Technician Apprentices:
|Job Role||Graduate/Technician Apprentices|
|Salary||Rs.8,000 – 12,000/Month|
|Job Location||Jamshedpur (Jharkhand)|
|Venue Location||Jamshedpur (Jharkhand)|
|Interview Date||27 December 2022|
NML Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- 4 years of regular engineering degree for Graduate apprentices and 3 years’ full-time diploma for technician apprentices.
- Disciplines: Mechanical, Metallurgical, Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science, Chemical, Civil Engineering and MCA.
- General Category candidates must have 60% or more marks; reserved category candidates must have 50% or more marks. Candidates who have obtained their degree/diploma from 2020 to 2022 are eligible. The candidates should NOT have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training as per the Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 as amended from time to time.
Age Limit (As on 30.11.2022):
- 18 to 24 years for Technician Apprentices
- 21 to 26 years for Graduate Apprentices
Relaxations in Upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
NML Apprentice – Discipline wise vacancies: 21 posts
Graduate Apprentices – 10 Posts
- Mechanical -3 Post
- Electrical – 1 Post
- Metallurgical – 2 Posts
- Computer science & IT – 2 Posts
- Metallurgical – 2 Posts
- Computer Science-1 Post
- Chemical – 3 Posts
Technician Apprentices – 11 Posts
- Mechanical – 5 Posts
- Electrical – 2 Posts
- Civil – 3 Posts
- Electronics – 1 Post
- Technician Apprentices – Rs.8000/-
- Graduate Apprentices – Rs.12000/-
Selection Process of NML Recruitment:
- Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based merit list.
- Trade/Discipline wise merit list will be drawn based on the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying exam, on written test and personal interview.
- The candidates will have to qualify successfully through each stage of the selection process i.e. Written Test and Personal Interview and Pre-employment medical fitness for being adjudged suitable for engagement.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they are medically fit as per CSIR-NML’s pre-employment medical standard.
How to apply for NML Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in along with required documents at the following venue on 27 December 2022
For More details: Click here
CSIR-National Metallurgical Laboratory
Documents Required :
- Degree/ Diploma certificate (provisional certificate in case original is not available)
- Last semester/ year mark sheet
- Class X certificate
- Aadhaar No.
- Two colour passport-sized photographs
- Registration No. obtained at BOPT site.