Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
NML Recruitment 2022 – CSIR-National Metallurgical Laboratory, Jamshedpur invites online application for the post of Senior Project Associate/Project Assistant/Scientific Administrative Assistant/Field worker/Project Associate – I/Project JRF/Project SRF/Project Associate-II for 58 vacancies purely on a contract basis. Candidates who completed Any Degree/Diploma are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written test/ interview. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on 14 to 22 March 2022. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
National Metallurgical Laboratory:
National Metallurgical Laboratory is established in the year 1944. At the same time, the Indian government establish the National Physical Laboratory and National Chemical Laboratory. All three research centres are functioning under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Ministry of Science and Technology. The first director of this laboratory is an American metallurgist.
NML Recruitment 2022 details:
NML Recruitment 2022 for Senior Project Associate/Project Assistant/Scientific Administrative Assistant/Field worker/Project Associate – I:
|Job Role||Senior Project Associate/Project Assistant/Scientific Administrative Assistant/Field worker/Project Associate – I/Project JRF/Project SRF/Project Associate-II|
|Salary||Rs.18000 – 420000/-|
|Job Location||Jamshedpur (Jharkhand)|
|Interview Date||14 – 22 March 2022|
Senior Project Associate:
- B. Tech in IE(Instrumentation Engineering)/ECE (Electronics & Communication Engineering)/EIE (Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) and Four year’s experience in Research and Development (R & D) in Industrial & Academic Institutions Or Science & Technology Organizations and Scientific activities & Services. OR PhD in Chemistry OR
- M.Sc.in Chemistry, and Four years experience in Chemical analysis of ores, minerals, ferro-alloys, steel etc. OR Ph.D in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering/Metallurgical Engineering. OR Ph.D. in Chemistry/Metallurgy/ Recycling
- 3 Years Diploma in IE (Instrumentation Engineering)/ECE (Electronics & Communication Engineering)/EIE
(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) OR BSc in Computer/IT OR 3 Year Diploma in Metallurgy/ B.Sc. with Chemistry OR B.Sc in Chemistry OR B.Sc. in Chemistry or 3 Year Diploma in Mechanical OR
- 3 Years Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering OR 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/Metallurgical Engineering /
Scientific Administrative Assistant:
- B.Com(Accounts)/B.Sc. /B.A.(Geography) OR B.Com/BCA/ B.Sc (Computer Science, IT, Software Engineering, Software Application, Data Science, Data Analytics) OR BCA OR Bachelor degree in (Chemistry/Law/Management)
- B.Com(Accounts)/B.Sc. /B.A.(Geography)
Project Associate – I:
- M.Sc. (Physics, Geology, Material Science)/ B.Tech in Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science, IT OR B.E./B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering/Material Science/Nanoscience or M.Sc. in Chemistry.
- B.E./B.Tech in Chemical Engineering/ Metallurgy/ M.Sc. in Chemistry/Environmental Science OR M.Sc. in Chemistry/Environmental science or B. Tech in Chemical Engineering
Project Associate-II/Project SRF:
- M.Sc. in Chemistry/Environmental science or B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering and Two years research experience and One SCI publication (In case of SRF only)
- Scientific Administrative Assistant/Field Worker – 50 years
- Project Assistant – 50 years
- Project Associate-I – 35 years
- Project Associate-II – 35 years
- Senior Project Associate – 40 years
- Project-JRF – 28 years
- Project-SRF – 32 years
- 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/PWD
Total Vacancies: 61 Posts
- Scientific Administrative Assistant/Field Worker – 07 Posts
- Project Assistant – 23 Posts
- Project Associate-I – 09 Posts
- Project Associate-II – 03 Posts
- Senior Project Associate – 09 Posts
- Project-JRF – 06 Posts
- Project-SRF – 03 Posts
- Scientific Administrative Assistant/Field Worker – Rs.18000/-
- Project Assistant – Rs.20000/-
- Project Associate-I – Rs.25000 – 31000/-
- Project Associate-II – Rs.28000 – 35000/-
- Senior Project Associate – Rs.42000/-
- Project-JRF – Rs.31000/-
- Project-SRF – Rs.35000/-
NML Selection Process:
- The selection will be based on the written test/ online interview.
How to apply for NML Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and attend the walk-in-interview with required documents on 14 – 22 March 2022 to the following venue.
For more details : Click here
NML Recruitment 2021 for Graduate/Technician Apprentices: (Expired)
|Job Role||Graduate/Technician Apprentices|
|Salary||Rs.8,000 – 12,000/Month|
|Job Location||Jamshedpur (Jharkhand)|
|Venue Location||Jamshedpur (Jharkhand)|
|Interview Date||01 November 2021|
NML Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- 4 years of regular engineering degree for Graduate apprentices and 3 years’ full-time diploma for technician apprentices.
- Disciplines: Mechanical, Metallurgy, Electrical, Electronics, Chemical, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & IT.
- General Category candidates must have 60% or more marks; reserved category candidates must have 50% or more marks. Candidates who have obtained their degree/diploma from 2019 to 2021 are eligible. The candidates should NOT have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training as per the Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 as amended from time to time.
Age Limit (As on 01.11.2021):
- 18 to 24 years for Technician Apprentices
- 21 to 26 years for Graduate Apprentices
Relaxations in Upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
NML Apprentice – Discipline wise vacancies: 19 posts
Graduate Apprentices – 6 Posts
- Mechanical – 1 Post
- Electrical – 1 Post
- Metallurgical – 2 Posts
- Computer science & IT – 2 Posts
Technician Apprentices – 13 Posts
- Mechanical – 4 Posts
- Electrical – 2 Posts
- Civil – 1 Post
- Electronics – 1 Post
- Metallurgical – 3 Posts
- Chemical – 2 Posts
- Technician Apprentices – Rs.8000/-
- Graduate Apprentices – Rs.12000/-
Selection Process of NML Recruitment:
- Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based merit list.
- Trade/Discipline wise merit list will be drawn based on the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying exam, on written test and personal interview.
- The candidates will have to qualify successfully through each stage of the selection process i.e. Written Test and Personal Interview and Pre-employment medical fitness for being adjudged suitable for engagement.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they are medically fit as per CSIR-NML’s pre-employment medical standard.
How to apply for NML Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in along with required documents at the following venue on 01 November 2021
For More details: Click here
Documents Required :
- Degree/ Diploma certificate (provisional certificate in case original is not available)
- Last semester/ year mark sheet
- Class X certificate
- Aadhaar No.
- Two colour passport-sized photographs
- Registration No. obtained at BOPT site.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now