NML Recruitment 2021 – CSIR-National Metallurgical Laboratory, Jamshedpur invites online application for the post of Junior Research Fellows for 05 vacancies purely on a contract basis. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written test/ interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through e-mail on or before 18 January 2021. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
National Metallurgical Laboratory:
National Metallurgical Laboratory is established in the year 1944. At the same time, the Indian government establish the National Physical Laboratory and National Chemical Laboratory. All three research centres are functioning under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Ministry of Science and Technology. The first director of this laboratory is an American metallurgist.
NML Recruitment 2021 details:
NML Recruitment 2021 for Junior Research Fellows:
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellows|
|Job Location||Jamshedpur (Jharkhand)|
|Application Last Date||18 January 2021|
NML Walk-in Detailed Eligibility:
- BE/B.Tech degree holders in Metallurgy, Mechanical and Chemical Engineering with valid GATE score
- For General – 28 years
- 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/PWD
Total Vacancies: 05 Posts
NML Selection Process:
The selection will be based on the written test/ online interview.
How to apply for NML Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates may download the application form from official website and submit the filled application along with cv and required documents to the following e-mail id ([email protected] ) on or before 18 January 2021
For more details & Application Form: Click here
NML Recruitment 2019 for Graduate/Technician Apprentices:(Expired)
|Job Role||Graduate/Technician Apprentices|
|Job Location||Jamshedpur (Jharkhand)|
|Venue Location||Jamshedpur (Jharkhand)|
|Venue Date||14 February 2019|
NML Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualifications: 4 years of regular engineering degree for Graduate apprentices and 3 years’ full-time diploma for technician apprentices.
Disciplines: Mechanical, Metallurgical, Electrical, Electronics and Civil Engineering.
- General Category candidates must have 60% or more marks; reserved category candidates must have 50% or more marks.
- Candidates who have obtained their degree/diploma from 2016 to 2018 are eligible.
- The candidates should NOT have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training as per the Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 as amended from time to time.
- Candidates need to register on Board of Practical Training eastern region (BOPT) website before appearing in interview.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as B.E. or equivalent (for technician apprentices), M Tech or equivalent (for graduate apprentices) shall NOT be considered.
Age Limit (As on 31.01.2019):
- 18 to 24 years for Technician Apprentices
- 21 to 26 years for Graduate Apprentices
Relaxations in Upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
NML Apprentice – Discipline wise vacancies: 13 posts
Graduate Apprentices – 2 Posts
- Electronics – 2 Posts
Technician Apprentices – 11 Posts
- Mechanical – 5 Posts
- Electrical – 2 Posts
- Civil – 1 Post
- Electronics – 1 Post
- Metallurgical – 2 Posts
Selection Process of NML Recruitment:
- Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based merit list.
- Trade/Discipline wise merit list will be drawn based on the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying exam, on written test and personal interview.
- The candidates will have to qualify successfully through each stage of the selection process i.e. Written Test and Personal Interview and Pre-employment medical fitness for being adjudged suitable for engagement.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they are medically fit as per CSIR-NML’s pre-employment medical standard.
How to apply for NML Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in along with required documents at the following venue on 14 February 2019.
For More details: Click here
CSIR-National Metallurgical Laboratory,
Jamshedpur – 831007,
Documents Required (Originals & photocopies of)
- Degree/ Diploma certificate (provisional certificate in case original is not available)
- Last semester/ year mark sheet
- Class X certificate
- Aadhaar No.
- Two colour passport-sized photographs
- Registration No. obtained at BOPT site.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now