NMDC Recruitment 2022 – NMDC Limited invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Jt. Company Secretary/Assistant General Manager/Junior Manager of 11 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Any Degree can apply for these posts. Eligible candidates can apply for these positions by apply through online on or before 25 November 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process of NMDC Ltd Recruitment are given below.
NMDC Recruitment 2022:
NMDC Recruitment 2022 for Jt. Company Secretary/Assistant General Manager/Junior Manager :
|Job Role||Jt. Company Secretary/Assistant General Manager/Junior Manager|
|Salary||Rs.50,000 – 2,60,000/ month|
|Last Date||25 November 2022|
Jt. Company Secretary:
- Graduate with CS (Final). The candidate must be an Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries in India and holding the post of either Company Secretary/Deputy Company Secretary/Assistant Company Secretary in listed companies preferably CPSEs. Candidates having additional qualifications such as CMA, LLB, MBA (Fin.) is desirable.
Assistant General Manager (Law)
- Graduation with Degree in Law (3 years duration) Or (5 years Integrated Course) after HSC (10+2) from a recognized University/Institute. Experience: Minimum twelve (12) years relevant post qualification experience in dealing Contract Management in legal department of Govt./PSU/Industrial Organization/Law Firm. Preference will be given to those candidates who have experience in dealing with issues relating to Arbitration or Mines and Minerals and/or have Degree/Diploma in Contract Management, Arbitration or Environment laws.
Assistant General Manager (Personnel)
- Graduation. PG Degree/PG Diploma in Sociology/Social Work/Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/ IR /IRPM/HR/HRM or MBA (Personnel Management/HR /HRM) minimum of two years duration. Experience: Minimum Twelve (12) years relevant post qualification experience.
Junior Manager: Chemical Discipline :
- M.Sc (Chemistry)/Degree in Chemical Engineering. Experience: Minimum two (2) years relevant post qualification experience.
Junior Manager: Environment Discipline:
- Degree in Civil/Chemical/Mining/Environment Engineering or PG Degree in Environmental Management/ Engineering/ Environmental Science/Geology/ Chemistry/Botany Or PG Degree/Diploma in Environment Management (02 years duration) Or Doctorate in Environment Studies/Impact Assessment. Experience: Minimum two (02) years relevant post qualification experience.
Junior Manager: Rajbhasha Discipline :
- M.A.(Hindi) (preferably 1st Division) with English as one of the subjects at Degree level from a recognized University/Institute. Experience: Minimum two (02) years relevant post qualification experience
- Jt. Company Secretary – 45 years
- Assistant General Manager – 45 years
- Junior Manager – 30 years
- Jt. Company Secretary – 1 Post
- Assistant General Manager (Law) – 1 Post
- Assistant General Manager (Personnel) – 3 Posts
- Junior Manager (Chemical) – 1 Post
- Junior Manager (Environment) – 3 Posts
- Junior Manager (Rajbhasha) – 2 Posts
- Jt. Company Secretary – Rs.100000-260000/-
- Assistant General Manager – Rs.100000-260000/-
- Junior Manager (Chemical) – Rs.50000-160000/-
NMDC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The mode of selection for eligible applicants for the post of AGM (M-07 Grade) would be through an interview. Further, the mode of selection for eligible applicants for the post of Jr. Manager (M-02 Grade) would be through an interview. However, in case for any position where the ratio of eligible applicants for the post of Jr. Manager (M-02 Grade) is more than 1:5, Online Test (CBT)/Written Test may be one of the segments of selection. Online Test (CBT)/Written Test will be followed by an interview of qualifying candidates called in the ratio 1:3 discipline wise/category wise based on merit in the Online Test (CBT)/Written Test.
- In such cases, for final selection, merit list will be drawn by combining the scores of Online Test (CBT)/Written Test and Interview with the weightage of 85:15 in that order discipline wise/category wise. In case, two or more candidates in the same discipline has secured equal marks in the Online Test (CBT)/Written Test and the ratio of 1:3 is increasing, in such case all those candidates secured equal marks in that discipline will be called for interview irrespective of the above ratio.
- Languages for Online Test (CBT)/Written Test, if conducted, will be in Hindi & English which will consist of objective type multiple questions. NMDC reserves the right to cancel/withdraw any question/questions from the Online Test (CBT)/Written Test, if required under any circumstances.
Application Fees: Rs.500/-
How to Apply NMDC Recruitment 2022 ?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online on the official website of NMDC given below on or before 25 November 2022.
For more details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now