NLDSL Recruitment 2023: NICDC Logistics Data Services Limited has announced notification for the post of Assistant Manager. Candidates with Any Degree are eligible to apply for the jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
NLDSL: NICDC Logistics Data Services Limited (NLDSL) was incorporated on 30th December 2015 as a joint venture between the Government of India represented by the National Industrial Corridor Development and Implementation Trust (NICDIT) and Japanese IT major NEC Corporation, with 50:50 equity participation to leverage ICT across the Indian Logistics Sector effectively, inculcate best practices across the various processes and work towards bringing in efficiency in the supply chain.
NLDSL Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Manager:
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|Total Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
|Salary||Rs. 7 Lakhs per annum|
|Last date||30 November 2023|
Academic Qualification: Any Degree in any discipline.
Experience: Minimum 04 years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent in planning, coordinating, collaborating and liaising.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of functions of various logistics players (Port terminals, CFS/ICDs, etc.) in India.
- Knowledge of basic IT Infrastructure and WAN connectivity.
- PMP Certification.
- Knowledge of RFID technology.
- Excellent in Estimation and cost control.
- Self-driven and good at decision-making.
- Experience working on any Govt. project involving the Ministry of Transport, rail and(or) shipping.
Job Description and Key Responsibilities:
- Execute all the project implementations to provide the desired service levels to the customers in the region as defined by the organization’s business operating plans and strategic objectives.
- Ensure the achievement of project milestones in time and improvement of project margin by optimum utilization of resources and cost control.
- Collaborate with all project stakeholders to ensure the appropriate facility is available for site implementation and operations in the region.
- Lead the daily/weekly/monthly implementation and operations reviews, prepare all data and metrics for review by senior management, identify gaps and scenarios that must be presented, guide the senior management on final decision-making on open items and prepare escalations where appropriate.
- Recommend and maintain optimal inventory levels at various stages during the operations to achieve service objectives.
- Ensure smooth transition of commissioned establishments to regional operations and meeting key personnel in the ports, Customs, CFSs, ICDs, NHAI and trade associations.
- Define the operation objectives and procedures and ensure operations quality has been maintained for all the ports in the region.
- Assist in quantifying and defining the scope for realizing new business opportunities in the region.
- Ensure monthly invoice acceptance from the port terminals in the region and payment collection with the coordination of the accounts team.
- Select, implement, execute, document and share the “best practice” methods, processes and ideas across the vendors during all the phases of the project to drive continuous improvements in all aspects of implementations and operations.
Age Limit: Should not be more than 35 years.
Salary: CTC Rs. 7 Lakhs per annum.
The selection process will be based on interviews. A Selection Committee will be constituted to shortlist, interview and recommend the candidate.
How to apply for NLDSL Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online with the Duly filled application form along with the resumes, which the following link may upload or the same may be sent via Email on or before 30 November 2023.
For more details: Click here.
Application Form: Click here.
Apply: Click here.
- The educational/ experience certificates need not be enclosed along with the application.
- The same will be called from the shortlisted candidates only.