NLC Recruitment 2017 for the post of Hindi Translators-Trainee, Deputy Executive Engineer in various disciplines.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
NLC Recruitment 2017:
Fresher Apprenticeship Training – 2017 BATCH
|Stipend||First Year-Rs 6,325/Month|
Second Year- Rs 7,229/Month
|Last Date||3 June 2017|
- Candidates should be passed 10th Class
- Age Limit(As on 1/6/2017): Minimum 14 years
- Resident of Tamilnadu, Pondicherry
Total Vacancies: 49
Fitter Fresher-18 Posts
Electrician fresher-18 Posts
Welder fresher-13 Posts
How to apply NLC Recruitment 2017 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 03.06.2017 and send the printout of the application with required documents to following postal address latest by 08.06.2017-5 P.M
For More details & Apply: Click here
Assistant General Manager
Learning & Development Centre
Block – 20, Neyveli – 607 803
Recruitment for Executives in Computer / Finance / Scientific & Engineering:
|Job Role||Hindi Translator Gr.I/Deputy Executive Engineer|
Deputy Executive Engineer-Rs.24,900-50,500/Month
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||30 May 2017|
Hindi Translator Gr.I/Trainee: 14 Posts
- Should have passed Post Graduate Degree in Hindi from a recognized university with English as a subject at Degree Level; (or) Post Graduate Degree in English with Hindi as a Subject at Degree Level; and
- Should have passed Post Graduate Diploma in Translation from Hindi to English and vice- versa from a recognized University/ Institution including Central Translation Bureau, MHA, GOI.
- Should have a working knowledge of computer using Hindi Software.
- Knowledge in vernacular Language (Read and Write).
Deputy Executive Engineer (Mechanical):13 Posts
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering (OR) AMIE in Mechanical Engineering.
Deputy Executive Engineer (Electrical): 7 Posts
- Degree in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication Engineering (OR) AMIE in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication Engineering.
Deputy Executive Engineer (Civil)-9 Posts
- Degree in Civil / Civil & Structural Engineering (OR) AMIE in Civil / Civil & Structural Engineering.
Deputy Executive Engineer (Control & Instrumentation)-5 Posts
- Degree in Instrumentation/Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Control Engineering(OR)
- AMIE in Instrumentation /Electronics & Instrumentation /Instrumentation & Control Engineering.
Deputy Executive Engineer(Safety)-5 Posts
- Degree in Engineering (or) Technology in the branch of Mechanical / Electrical /Electrical & Electronics /Electronics & Communication /Civil / Civil & Structural /Instrumentation / Electronics &Instrumentation /Instrumentation & Control(candidates having degree in the branch / combination of branch other than mentioned above are not eligible to apply); and
- Diploma in Industrial Safety from Central Labour Institute (or) Regional Labour Institutes; and
- Adequate knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri script (or) Tamil.
NLC Recruitment Selection Process:
Selection for all the posts notified (except Hindi Translator / Trainee) will be based on Personal Interview. Selection for the post of Hindi Translator / Trainee will be based on Written / Skill Test. The exact date & Venue of the selection will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates through registered email/post.
How to apply NLC Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online and send the print out of the application form with required documents to the following postal address latest by 17 00 hours on 05 June 2017.
For More details & Apply : Click here
The General Manager (HR),
Recruitment Cell, Human Resource Department,
Corporate Office, Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited, Block-1,
Neyveli 607801, Tamilnadu
- Online Registration Starting Time & Date : 10 00 hours on 10-05-2017
- Online Registration Closing Time & Date : 17 00 hours on 30-05-2017
- Last Date for Receipt of Registration-Cum-Application Form: 17 00 hours on 05-06-2017.