Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
NLC Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Graduate Apprentice/Technician Apprentice in various disciplines. There are totally 626 vacancies available for above mentioned posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/Diploma are eligible to apply for the jobs. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited- NLC is a Navaratna Government of India Enterprise. It is founded in 1956 and it was inaugurated by the first Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru. It is the fossil fuel mining sector in India and thermal power generation. It manually produces about 30 million tonne lignite from opencast mines at Neyveli. This lignite is used in the pithead thermal power station to produce electricity.
NLC Recruitment 2023 for Graduate Apprentice / Technician Apprentice :
|Job Role||Graduate Apprentice/Technician Apprentice|
|Total Vacancies||626 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 12,524 – 15,028/-|
|Last Date||31 January 2023|
Graduate Apprentices :
- Candidates should possess a degree in the streams of Mechanical/Electrical/Civil/Instrumentation/Chemical/Mining/CS/Electronics & Communication Engineering & Pharmacy.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
- For Pharmacy: Bachelor of Pharmacy(B.Pharm)
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
- Candidates should possess a diploma in the streams of Mechanical/Electrical/Civil/Instrumentation/Mining/CS/Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology (Full time) granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by a University in relevant discipline.
Note : Candidates should have passed the qualifying exam in 2020 / 2021 / 2022.
Age Limit : It will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
- Graduate Apprentices : Rs 15,028/-
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: Rs 12,524 /-
No.of.Vacancies : 626 Posts
Graduate Apprentices : 318 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 73 Posts
- Electrical Engineering – 81 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 25 Posts
- Instrumentation Engineering – 12 Posts
- Chemical Engineering – 9 Posts
- Mining Engineering – 42 Posts
- Computer Science Engineering – 52 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 10 Posts
- Pharmacy – 14 Posts
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: 308 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 83 Posts
- Electrical Engineering – 82 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 49 Posts
- Instrumentation Engineering – 10 Posts
- Mining Engineering – 35 Posts
- Computer Science Engineering – 40 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 09 Posts
Selection Process of NLC Recruitment 2023 :
- The selection process includes Shortlisting of candidates based on the percentage of marks scored in their academics.
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in Bachelors degree / Diploma and as awarded in the final qualifying examinations will be calculated based on the practice followed by the University / Institution from where the candidates has obtained the Degree / Diploma.
- In case the candidate is awarded grades / CGPA instead of marks, the percentage of marks will be based on the procedure followed by the University / Institutions from where he / she has obtained the Bachelor Degree / Diploma.
How to apply for NLC Recruitment 2023 ?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode and the application form should be send post to the address latest by 31 January 2023 within 5.00 pm.
For more details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
Note : Completion of Training does not entitle the candidates any right to claim temporary or permanent nature of job in NLC India Ltd.
Postal Address :
The General Manager,
Learning and Development Centre,
N.L.C India Limited,
Neyveli – 607803.
Important Dates :
- The list of Candidates called for certificate verification will be hosted in website tentatively on 16 February 2023.
- Certificate verification will be scheduled tentatively from 22 February 2023 to 28 February 2023.
- The Selected list of Candidates will be displayed at the notice board of L&DC, and NLCIL website tentatively on 02 March 2023.
- The probable date of joining for apprenticeship training is 06 March 2023.
NLC Recruitment 2022 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at NLC?
Ans. At present, NLC announced vacancies for Graduate Apprentices/Technician Apprentice
Q2.Who can apply NLC Vacancies?
Ans. Candidates who pass B.E/B.Tech/B.Pharm/Diploma in relevant trade are eligible to apply for this job
Q3.How to apply for NLC Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can apply through postal on or before the last date
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now