Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
NJIL & OMD Recruitment 2022 – The National Jalma Institute for Leprosy & Other Mycobacterial Diseases, Agra has announced the employment vacancies for the post of Project Technician III (Field Worker) and Project Assistant (Research Assistant). The educational qualification should be Any Degree/ Diploma/ 12th Pass. The details of vacancy and eligibility is given below.
NJIL & OMD Recruitment 2022:
|Job Role||Project Technician III/ Project Assistant|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Qualification||Any Degree/ Diploma/ 12th Pass|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000 – 31,000/ month|
|Last Date||4th January 2022|
Educational qualification :
Project Technician III (Field Worker):
- The candidates must have a 12th Pass in Science Subjects and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or PMW or Radiology/ Radiography or related subject or one year DMLT plus one year required experience in a recognized organisation or two years field/ laboratory experience or animal housekeeping in a Government recognized organisation.
- The candidates with B.Sc. degree shall be treated as 3 years experience
- The candidates must have two years of field experience from a recognized organisation.
Project Assistant (Research Assistant):
- The candidates must have completed their Graduate degree in Science/relevant subjects/from a recognized university with 3 years work experience from a recognized institution Or a Master’s degree in Relevant subject.
- The candidates must have two years of field experience from a recognized organisation
NOTE: The desirable qualification for both the posts is that the candidates should be well versed with field related activities like survey methodologies, interacting with communities and filling of survey forms, Data management
Age Limit :
- The age limit for the post of Project Technician III (Field Worker) and Project Assistant (Research Assistant) is 30 years
Total Vacancies : 5 posts
- Project Technician III (Field Worker) – 4 posts (Reserved for 1 – OBC, 2 – SC, 1 – ST)
- Project Assistant (Research Assistant) – 1 post (Reserved for OBC)
- The salary for the above mentioned posts is :
- Rs. 18,000/ month for Project Technician III
- Rs. 31,000/ month for Project Assistant
Selection Process for NJIL & OMD Recruitment 2022:
- The selection for the post of Project Technician III and Project Assistant will be based on Interview/ Written test.
- The Syllabus for written Test is
- Life Science
- General Knowledge
- Aptitude Test
- The date of the interview/written test will be informed later.
NOTE: The candidates will have to bring the original certificates for verification on the date of interview/written test.
How to apply for NJIL & OMD Recruitment 2022?
All Interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the link given below, fill it and send a scanned copy to the e-mail id given below on or before 4th January 2022.
For more details : Click here
To Download Application Form : Click here
E-Mail ID to send the Application Form: [email protected]
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now