NJA Recruitment 2021 – The National Judicial Academy has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Accounts Officer/Assistant Accountant/Electrician. There are 03 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who completed their Graduate/ITI can attend for this jobs. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 15 June 2021. The Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About NJA: The National Judicial Academy provides national level judicial education to judges from across the country; undertakes research into justice and judicial institutions; and to strengthen the administration of justice. Established by the Supreme Court of India as an Autonomous Body chaired by the Hon’ble Chief Justice of India, NJA is fully funded by the Government of India. NJA’s home is a state-of-art world class 62 acre campus located on a picturesque hill-top in the outskirts of Bhopal, overlooking Bhopal’s famous lakes.
NJA Recruitment 2021:
NJA Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Accounts Officer/Assistant Accountant/Electrician:
|Job Role||Assistant Accounts Officer/Assistant Accountant/Electrician|
|Salary||Rs. 19,900 – 1,42,400/-|
|Last Date||15 June 2021|
Assistant Accounts Officer:
- Graduate Degree in Commerce or Business management preferable with specialization in Finance Management or have passed ICWA/CA examination or passed SAS/ Junior Accounts Officers examination or evaluation examination conducted by any organized Accounts department of Government.
- Experience : At least 3 years experience in any Central/ State Govt. or any autonomous organization in Accounts. Those desirous appointing on Deputation should have served in the regular services in the scale below the scale of post for at least two years.
- Graduate in Commerce / Accountancy. Experience : At least five years service with experience in e-governance and Accounts system, out of which three years service should be in the next below grade.
- ITI certificate course in Electrician trade with not less than 60% marks and should possesses domestic and industrial license issued by State Licensing Authority. Atleast two years experience in similar nature of service.
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – upto 45 years, for deputation– upto 56 years
- Assistant Accounts Officer – 01 Post
- Assistant Accountant – 01 Post
- Electrician – 01 Post
- Assistant Accounts Officer – Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/-
- Assistant Accountant – Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-
- Electrician – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/-
NJA Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The mode of selection for Group–B post will be either through aptitude/skill test and/or interview to adjudge the candidates professional and practical ability. Only short listed candidates will be called for aptitude/skill test.
- The mode of selection for Group–C posts will be based on merit of the candidate in skill/ written test. Only short listed candidates will be called for skill/ written test.
How to apply for NJA Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates may download the application form from Academy website www.nja.nic.in and send duly filled application along with required documents through postal on or before 15 June 2021.
For More Details: Click here
The office of the Registrar (Administration),
National Judicial Academy, Bhadbhada Road,
PO Suraj Nagar, Bhopal- 462044 (M.P.)
Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now