NIWE Recruitment – National Institute of Wind Energy (NIWE) notification for Executive Assistant and Junior Engineer.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
NIWE Recruitment 2018: EA & JE
|Job Role||Executive Assistant, Junior Engineer|
|Experience||EA – 3 yrs; JE – 2 yrs|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||10 March 2018|
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University/Institution.
- Not less than three years experience in Accounts/Finance/Administration/material Management in a reputed Organization.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Typewriting, Stenography and computer based applications.
- Three year Diploma course in Mechanical/ Electrical/Civil Engineering from a recognized institution with at least Second Class.
- Not less than two years in R&D/ design/ testing/ erection/ operation/ Maintenance relating to wind energy areas
- Desirable: Knowledge of Computer based applications preferably in the field of Wind Energy.
Age limit(As on 10.03.2018): 28 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
Post wise vacancies: 3 Posts
- Executive Assistant – 2 Posts
- Junior Engineer – 1 Post
The selection process for Executive Assistant and Junior Engineer shall include screening and Aptitude Test.
Application Fee: Rs. 250/- (No fee for SC/ST/Physically Challenged/Women candidates)
Mode of payment: Demand Draft drawn on any nationalised bank favouring ‘National Institute of Wind Energy’ payable at Chennai.
How to apply NIWE Recruitment for EA & JE?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form in NIWE website www.niwe.res.in and send application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 10 March 2018.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Deputy Director General (F&A),
National Institute of Wind Energy,
Velachery – Tambaram Main Road,
Chennai – 600 100