NIVEDI Recruitment 2021 – ICAR-National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology & Disease Informatics, has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Young Professional/Senior Research Fellow/Junior Research fellow. There are 07 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who completed their PG/Graduate/Master Degree/M.Tech/MCA/B.com/BBA/BBS can apply for this posts on or before 11 March 2021. The selection process will be based on the performance of interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About NIVEDI: National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology and Disease Informatics (NIVEDI) is the only institute catering to the needs of surveillance and monitoring of livestock diseases and thereby caring for the country’s animal health. Livestock population and disease profiles available in the databank are the cynosure of the institute. Different units of NIVEDI are working towards designing of various forecasting and forewarning modules in order to predict the livestock disease outbreaks.
NIVEDI Recruitment 2021:
NIVEDI Recruitment 2021 for Young Professional/Senior Research Fellow/Junior Research fellow:
|Job Role||Young Professional/Senior Research Fellow/Junior Research fellow|
|Salary||Rs.25,000 – 35,000/-|
|Application Last Date||11 March 2021|
Senior Research Fellow:
- MTech / MCA in Computer Science with Bachelor Degree in Engineering OR
- Postgraduates in basic science with specialization in Biotechnology/ Bio informatics with NET/GATE qualification. OR MTech in Biotechnology / Bioinformatics with Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
Young Professional – II:
- Graduates with at least 60% marks in Computer Application/information Technology/Computer Science/Operating Systems/Software Engineering/Computer Graphics with one-year experience in the relevant filed OR Master in Computer Application/Information Technology/Computer Science/Operating Systems/ Software Engineering/Computer Graphics OR
- Postgraduates in basic science with specialization in Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Microbiology subjects. OR graduate degree holders in Agriculture Science/Technology (includes all Agriculture & allied sciences, Animal Science, Veterinary Sciences, etc or its equivalent).
Junior Research fellow:
- Master Degree in Veterinary Science with specialization in Veterinary Microbiology/ Pathology / Public health/ Biochemistry/Preventive veterinary medicine. OR
- Master degree in basic science with specialization in Biotechnology/Biochemistry/ Microbiology with NET/GATE qualification.
Young Professional – I:
- B.com/BBA/BBS (with minimum 60% marks) from a recognized University/college. (With minimum one year of experience in relevant field.) Knowledge of IT applications, virtual meeting platforms and computer skills (MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, Tally, etc.) will be added advantage.
- Senior Research Fellow:35 Years for Men and 40 years for women
- Young Professional – II: Minimum age 21 years and Maximum age 45 years
- Junior Research fellow:35 Years for Men and 40 years for women
- Young Professional – I: 21 to 45 years
- Senior Research Fellow: 02 Posts
- Young Professional – II: 03 Posts
- Junior Research fellow: 01 Post
- Young Professional – I: 01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs. 31000/- plus 24% HRA per month
- Young Professional – II: Rs.35000/- per month
- Junior Research fellow: Rs. 31000/- plus 24% HRA per month
- Young Professional – I: Rs.25000/- per month
NIVEDI Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on written test/interview online (Video conference) .
How to apply for NIVEDI Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 11 March 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now