Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
NITTTR Bhopal Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Assistant Engineer/Junior Engineer. There are 02 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/Diploma are eligible to apply for the jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
NITTTR Bhopal Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Engineer/Junior Engineer:
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer/Junior Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 40,000 – 50,000/-|
|Total Posts||02 Posts|
|Last Date||13 April 2023|
Assistant Engineer ( Civil ): Candidate should have B.E./B. Tech. in civil engineering (at least 60% marks in aggregate) from AICTE/UGC approved Engineering colleges, Universities on regular courses having a minimum of five years of work experience in building and road-related projects (as per point “e”.).
Junior Engineer ( Electrical ):
- Candidate should have Diploma in Electrical Engineering (at least 60% marks in aggregate) from a reputed AICTE-approved Institute on a regular course having a minimum of five years of work experience in building-related projects (as per point “e”).
- Retired persons having similar experiences may also apply.
Age Limit ( As on 31 March 2023 ): Upper age of 60 years.
- Assistant Engineer: Rs 50,000/-
- Junior Engineer: Rs 40,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 02 Posts
- Assistant Engineer: 01 Post
- Junior Engineer: 01 Post
- The selection process includes Interview.
- Management will take the further process of screening on the merit etc. of the candidate.
Application Fees: Rs 1000/- in the form of DD/Bankers cheque drawn in favor of Director NITTTR, Bhopal.
How to apply for NITTTR Bhopal Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by sending the prescribed application form to the mentioned address latest by 13 April 2023.
For more details & Application Form: Click here
- All correspondence to the candidate will be made via the E-mail ID provided by the candidate in the application form.
- Period of contract: One Year (Extendable up to two years based on the performance).
National Institute of Technical Teachers Training & Research,
Bhopal – 462 002.