NITM Recruitment 2020 – ICMR – National Institute of Traditional Medicine, Belagavi invites online applications for the post of Research Assistant, Lab. Technician, Lab. Attendant for 17 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Master’s degree/ B.Sc/ 10th are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can send their application through online to email id [email protected] on or before 30 July 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process of NIMS Recruitment are given below.
- NIMS Recruitment 2020 for Project Technical Officer/ Scientist/ RA
- NIV Recruitment 2020 for Technician/Technical Asst
NITM Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Research Assistant/ Lab. Technician/ Lab. Attendant|
|Qualification||Master’s degree/ B.Sc/ 10th|
|Salary||Rs.15,000 – 30,000/-|
|Job Location||Nehru Nagar, Belagavi|
|Last Date||30 July 2020|
- Master’s Degree in Life Sciences, Microbiology, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry from a recognized university with work experience in the relevant field.
Lab. Technician: B.Sc. MLT or PUC Sciences with DMLT with work experience in the relevant field.
Lab. Attendant: SSLC / 10th from a recognized board
Upper Age Limit:
- General – 35 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) – 38 years
- SC/ST, CAT. I – 40 years
Post Wise Vacancies: Total – 17 posts
- Research Assistant: 03 posts
- Lab. Technician: 08 posts
- Lab. Attendant: 06 posts
- Research Assistant: Rs. 30,000/- p.m
- Lab. Technician: Rs. 20,000/- p.m
- Lab. Attendant: Rs. 15,000/- p.m
NITM Recruitment Selection Process for RA/Lab.Technician/Lab. Attendant:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview (preferably online)
- Candidates unable to come to ICMR-NITM, Belagavi so they can join interview on video call at scheduled time. So that interview can be conducted online.
How to Apply NITM Recruitment 2020 for RA/Lab.Technician/Lab. Attendant?
All interested and eligible candidates send their filled application affixing recent passport size photograph along with self-attested copies of all relevant certificates should be sent to ICMR-NITM, Belagavi by email ([email protected]) on or before 30 July 2020 up to 6 PM.
For More Details &Application Form: Click here