NIT Srinagar Recruitment 2023: The National Institute Of Technology Srinagar has announced a notification for recruitment for Student Internships under the SERB-DST Sponsored Project. Candidates with M.Sc can apply. There are 01 vacancies to be filled. Interested candidates can apply for the job on or before 14 November 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
|Job Role||Student Internships|
|Total Vacancies||01 Posts|
|Stipend||₹ 5,000/-per month|
|Last Date||14 November 2023|
Project Title: 3-GSuper Cetane Diesel Production from 3-G-Algal Biomass: An Efficient Green Fuel
for Decarbonizing Transportation Sector under SSR activities.
- Qualifications: Students who are in their final year of M.Sc. Chemistry or completed M.Sc. in Chemistry recently with first division.
- Desirable: Good knowledge of liquid biofuels production and their characterisation will be preferred.
Note: Students in their final year of M.Sc. must bring a no-objection certificate from the competent authority.
Duration: The post is purely temporary, and the duration of an internship is two (02) months.
Total Vacancies: 01 Post
Stipend: ₹ 5,000/-per month
The selection process is based on Interviews. Candidates will be shortlisted based on merit and per the project’s requirements.
How to apply for NIT Srinagar Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online via Google Forms on or before 14 November 2023.
For More Details & Application form: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Note: The interview date, time and venue will be intimated to short-listed candidates via email only.
Department of Chemistry,
National Institute of Technology,
- The proforma of the application is attached to this advertisement. Fill out the application form.
- The 03 files (Application, CV and Certificates) should be specifically in pdf format and be named as:
- Your Name _Application form.pdf
- Your Name_CV.pdf
- Your Name_Certificates.pdf
- Please note that the CV should include the latest contact details (address, mobile phone no., email ID), date of birth, qualifications, research experience and publication details (if any). All the testimonials (scanned copies of mark sheets, degree certificates, experience certificates, CSIR/UGC/NET or GATE certificates, valid identity proof, etc.) in pdf as a single compressed (zip/rar format) file must be uploaded via the above Google form.
- Candidates already employed should produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ (NOC) from the present employer.
- At the time of the interview, the selected candidate has to produce all relevant documents/testimonials in original for verification.