NIT Raipur Recruitment 2021 – National Institute Of Technology, Raipur has announced Job Notification for the post of Trainee Engineer/Trainee Technician. There are 06 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. Candidates with educational qualification of B.E./ B.Tech./ BCA/B.Sc/ME/ M. Tech./ MCA/ M.Sc/ITI/Diploma can apply. Eligible candidates can apply for this posts on or before 24 February 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
About National Institute Of Technology: National Institute of Technology Raipur is a publicly funded engineering and research institution located in Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India. Founded in 1956 with two engineering disciplines, Mining and metallurgy, it is one of the oldest institute in National Institutes of Technology system. The Institute has a well-organized, magnificent building symbolizing the grandeur of the institute.
NIT Raipur Recruitment 2021:
NIT Raipur Recruitment 2021 for Trainee Engineer/Trainee Technician:
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer/Trainee Technician|
|Qualification||B.E./ B.Tech./ BCA/B.Sc/ME/ M. Tech./ MCA/ M.Sc/ITI/Diploma|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 17,000 – 27,000/Month|
|Last Date||24 February 2021|
- ME/ M. Tech./ MCA/ M.Sc. or equivalent in relevant field. B.E./ B.Tech./ BCA/B.Sc. Or equivalent in relevant field. At least 2 years in relevant field for postgraduates and 4 years for graduates.
- ITI or Diploma in relevant field or any higher degree in relevant field. At least 3 years in relevant field.
- ITI or Diploma in relevant field or any higher degree in relevant field. At least 2 years in relevant field.
- Trainee Engineer – 02 Posts
- Trainee Technician-I – 02 Posts
- Trainee Technician-II – 02 Posts
- Trainee Engineer – Rs.27,000/-
- Trainee Technician-I – Rs.19,000/-
- Trainee Technician-II – Rs.17,000/-
NIT Raipur Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply for NIT Raipur Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates should download the application form from official website and submit the filled application form along with required documents through e-mail ([email protected]) on or before 24 February 2021.
For More Details & Apply: Click here