Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
NIT Raipur Recruitment 2023 announced for Junior Research Fellow/ Project Associate posts. National Institutes of Technology Raipur, invites applications for the above position which is purely temporary. There is a total of 1 vacancy for this position. Candidates who completed B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M. Tech can apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can attend a Walk-in-interview. The detailed eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Procedure are mentioned below.
About National Institute Of Technology: National Institute of Technology Raipur is a publicly funded engineering and research institution located in Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India. Founded in 1956 with two engineering disciplines, Mining, and metallurgy, it is one of the oldest institutes in the National Institutes of Technology system. The Institute has a well-organized, magnificent building symbolizing the grandeur of the institute.
NIT Raipur Recruitment 2023 for Junior Research Fellow/ Project Associate:
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow/ Project Associate|
|Last date to apply||28 March 2023|
|Walk-In date||29 March 2023|
Detailed Eligibility Criteria:
Project Title: “Design and Development of Artificial Intelligence-Based Short-Term Load Forecasting Model”
Junior Research Fellow/ Project Associate:
- Candidates should complete M.E/M. Tech. or equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Power system, Power system and control, Power Electronics, Electrical Drives, Energy Systems Engineering, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, Computer Science and Data Processing, Electronics, and Communication, Information Technology, or related/allied fields OR
- B.Tech./B.E. in Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Power Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Information Technology or equivalent and related disciplines with first class.
- Candidates are selected through any one of the processes following:- Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE.
- The selection process is through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, lISc, IISER, etc.
Tenure of Scheme & Assignment: The duration of this project is 2 yrs, Initially the appointment for JRF is for one year, further extended to 2 years based on the performance.
Note: Candidates having good knowledge of MATLAB Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning will be given preference.
Age Limit: Maximum 35 years
- Gross emolument Rs. 31,000/- + HRA
- Gross emolument Rs. 31,000/- + HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions.
- Gross emolument Rs. 25,000/- + HRA for others who do not fall under (a) above.
No of Vacancy: 1 Post
The selection process will be based on interviews. Selected candidates having M.Tech./M.E. degrees will be encouraged to enroll for Ph.D. at NIT Raipur as per the rules and regulations of NIT Raipur.
How to apply for NIT Raipur Recruitment 2023?
The interested candidates are required to download & fill out the application form with all the self-attested copies of relevant scanned documents as a single PDF file and sent mail to (email@example.com), subject marked as “Application for Junior Research Fellow/Project Associate for CPRI-RSOP Project” latest by 28 March 2023.
Candidates should produce all relevant original certificates with one set of self-attested photocopies of the certificates and walk in for an interview at the below-mentioned address on 29 March 2023,11:00A.M
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Department of Electrical Engineering,
National Institute of Technology Raipur,