NIT Goa Recruitment 2021 – National Institute of Technology Goa invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow for 04 vacancies under
Impacting Research Innovation and Technology-2C1 (IMPRINT-2C1). Candidates with the qualification of M.Tech./M.E./B.Tech./B.E in relevant disciplines are eligible to apply. The selection process is based on the written test. Interested and eligible can send their application with relevant documents to the below mentioned postal address on or before 05 July 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About NIT Goa: The National Institute of Technology Goa (NIT Goa) is a premier technical Institute of the region. NIT Goa was established in the year 2010 by an act of parliament (NIT act 2007) and it is declared as ‘Institute of National Importance ‘. NIT Goa is an autonomous institute and functioning under the aegis of Ministry of human Resource Development(MHRD), Govt. of India. The campus is located at Farmagudi, Ponda approximately 29 km southeast of Panaji, the capital of Goa and it is a temporary campus. The state of Goa is well connected by road ways, rail ways and air ways with various parts of the country.
NIT Goa Recruitment 2021:
NIT Goa Recruitment 2021 for Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow:
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow|
|Last Date||05 July 2021|
Junior Research Fellow:
- M.Tech./M.E./B.Tech./B.E. in Computer Science and Engineering/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering/Electronics and Communication Engineering with NET/GATE.
Senior Research Fellow:
- M.Tech./M.E./B.Tech./B.E. in Computer Science and Engineering/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering/ Electronics and Communication Engineering with NET/GATE And two years of research experience.
- Junior Research Fellow – 03 Posts
- Senior Research Fellow – 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs. 31,000/-
- Senior Research Fellow – Rs. 35,000/-
NIT Goa Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Mere, possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be called for Interview. The Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit and need of the project.
- Shortlisted candidates have to present themselves for the written test and/or interview with the updated CV, application form, original and attested photocopies of mark sheets/certificates in support of their academic qualifications. The written test and/or interview may be conducted online which will be subjected to the prevailing condition of Covid-19 pandemic.
How to apply for NIT Goa Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates should send the application form along with required document through postal and submit duly filled and signed scan copy of Application Form along with the scanned copies of mark sheets/documents can be sent to Dr. Chirag Navinchandra Modi (PI), through e-mail at: [email protected] on or before 05 July 2021.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Dr. Chirag Navinchandra Modi
Department of CSE,
National Institute of Technology Goa,
Near ITI Building, Farmagudi, Ponda- 403401
Goa- India. Phone: 0832–2404213
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now