Nissan Recruitment 2022 for Software Engineer at Nissan Digital Hub, Trivandrum. The detailed eligibility and application process of Nissan Recruitment are given below.
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- B Tech or M Tech in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technology
- 0-2 years of total work experience.
- Quick & Excellent Problem solving skills for complex & large scale distributed problems.
- Very Strong Object oriented programing.
- Solid coding skills.
- Knowledge on software engineering best practices, design patterns and anti-patterns
- Knowledge, understanding & experience of working with multitier architectures.
- Knowledge on least one of the global cloud platforms AWS/Azure/Google cloud.
- Good knowledge and experience in Java / Java EE / Spring Boot based application development
- Good experience in developing applications deployed in AWS or similar FaaS solutions in the Cloud
- Knowledge and experience in designing and implementing applications based on Microservices architecture
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Prior experience of Junit and/or Jasmine non-functional, functional and unit test frameworks and tools
- Good to have knowledge of developing Containerized applications.
- Working knowledge of Tomcat and Websphere application servers and Java containers
- Complete understanding of testing.
- Expertise in open source frame works and development
- Experience with web servers, service oriented architectures, web services (both REST and SOAP), Microservices architecture, security best practices and database technologies.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC), continuous integration, continuous deployment and agile software development methodologies
- Passion for code quality.
How to apply for Nissan Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following link as soon as possible
For More Details & Apply: Click here