NISM Recruitment 2021 – National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Manager /Assistant Manager. There are 07 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. Interested candidates who completed their Graduate/PG can apply to this recruitment on or before 21 June 2021.The detailed eligibility and application process of Kerala PSC Recruitment given below.
About NISM: National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) is a premier institute established by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), the regulator for securities markets in India. The Institute currently offers two-year Post Graduate Program in Securities Market PGDM (SM) and one-year full-time Post Graduate Certification in Securities Market (PGCSM). The Institute is also in the process of introducing full time/part time online courses in the area of Quantitative Finance, Financial Engineering, Risk Management, Data Science, Treasury Management, Securities Law, Fin-Tech, Warehousing and logistics Management and other areas relevant to the securities market. Furthermore, the Institute certifies market intermediaries and has recently introduced online remote proctored certification exams.
NISM Recruitment 2021:
NISM Recruitment 2021 for Manager /Assistant Manager:
|Job Role||Manager /Assistant Manager|
|Salary||Rs 6.65 – 12.16 Lakhs PA.|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||21 June 2021|
- First class Graduate / First class Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Computer Applications / Information Technology / Electronics / Telecommunication from a reputed Institute. Candidates with experience of working in financial sector is desirable.
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of relevant post-qualification work experience of which at least 3 years shall be in the post of Assistant Manager or equivalent post. The minimum post qualification work experience shall be 5 years for professional qualification from “A” tier colleges of national repute. Candidates with experience in maintaining and supporting medium / large scale public facing applications and IT infrastructure will be preferred.
Assistant Manager (General Stream):
- First class Post Graduate Degree or Equivalent in Finance/ Commerce/ Marketing/ Economics/ Operation/ Retail/ Social Media from a reputed Institute or Chartered Accountant. Candidates with additional IT knowledge/work experience is desirable. Fresher’s as well as experienced candidates can apply, however, candidates with experience will be preferred.
Assistant Manager (Multimedia and Animation):
- At least Second Class Post Graduate Degree Multimedia and Animation from a reputed Institute. Or Any Post Graduate qualifications with Diploma in Multimedia and Animation. Fresher’s as well as experienced candidates can apply, however, candidates with experience will be preferred.
- Manager (IT) – 45 years
- Assistant Manager (General Stream) – 35 years
- Assistant Manager (Multimedia and Animation) – 35 years
- Manager (IT) – 02 Posts
- Assistant Manager (General Stream) – 04 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Multimedia and Animation) – 01 Post
- Manager (IT) – Rs 11.61 to Rs.12.16 Lakhs PA.
- Assistant Manager (General Stream) – Rs. 6.65 to Rs. 9.57 Lakhs PA
- Assistant Manager (Multimedia and Animation) – Rs. 6.65 to Rs. 9.57 Lakhs PA
NISM Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Mode of Selection shall be an interaction of the short-listed candidates with a “Selection Committee” constituted for the purpose. Interaction will mostly be web based however, if called for physical interaction, outstation candidates will be reimbursed ‘Y’ Class Air fare for the to and fro journey, subject to submission of necessary documentary evidence.
How to apply for NISM Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the above positions online at official website on or before 21 June 2021.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now